Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) (46933 Views)

Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Bobrisky To Share Ipad At His Housewarming Party (Pix) / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Pootle: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2022
this jus annoying...why will a dude wanna be a female
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Amotekun777: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

He begged me to come and perform there but I refused, I don't think I need to tell you guys why

Dis one needs immediate professional help.

Yaba-Left V.I.P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Konjiboii: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2022
Homos,gays and queers are cashing out big time in this shythole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Carparts888(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2022
Money for next lease agreement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by olusma23(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2022
I just pity those folks that truly look up to this manwoman. Gistlover is doing a great work though. The owner is in SA Nd he/she is showing it off on his behalf.
It's plenty.

Same way politicians are using friends and family names to purchase properties to avoid traces. Nothing special about him/her than putting those hussling to make it legitimately look like fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Realists(m): 10:03am On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Yoruba Muslim prayed for him

While Yoruba christains danced & sprayed money for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by kakaaa77: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2022
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by mrtheo33: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2022
Onogiede:
What's actually special about this man of a babe?, I need an answer ooh

Nothing special
1. She is leveraging on the weak system we have here
2. His juju strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Gana101(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Please how can I create a thread here
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Ixodes(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Senior man dey cash out...Omo any legit way you fit cash out for this shithole no dull yourself forget Wetin people go talk.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Fake life but still get money pass 95% of typical nigerian yoots.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by 4richminds(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Na juju
Onogiede:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2022
this bobrisky definitely belongs to a cult group ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Algold: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Another 1
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Ishilove: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2022
xynerise:
Was this house not the same he showed us lease agreement?
The same Bobrisky that was taken to court for unpaid rent two weeks ago? He is fronting for somebody who doesn't want to be seen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Coldie(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2022
He is so much struggling for acceptance, he believes if he makes enough money he would make people be friends with him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by ozegidon(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Onogiede:
I tire ooo... infact,I don't know what to say........
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2022
If people truly sprayed that money, then on what grounds do we keep claiming that things are hard in Naija??!.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by envoymedia: 10:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2022
Hate him or love him the niggeŕ dey cash out

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2022
I don't know whats special about this woman coz i don't like him at all..
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Moh247: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Yoruba Muslim prayed for him

These are the kind of comments people where talking about on David Hudeyen and Seun twitter show down

How has religion and ethnicity got to do with this
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2022
Moh247:

This are the kind of comments people where talking about on David Hudeyen and Seun twitter show down

How has religion and ethnicity got to do with this
oh my beautiful Mooh247
my sweet potato
my lollipop
I have missed you sooooooooooo much
come to bed darling
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by xynerise: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2022
Ishilove:

The same Bobrisky that was taken to court for unpaid rent two weeks ago? He is fronting for somebody who doesn't want to be seen
Fake lives everywhere grin

Probably, one of his top politician fuckers

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Moh247: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
oh my beautiful Mooh247
my sweet potato
my lollipop
I have missed you sooooooooooo much
come to bed darling

Do I know you Sir
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by achivs(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2022
What has been making this guy to be popular and famous is the controversies he brings to us and the more we hate him he prosper.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Moh247:

Do I know you Sir
I'm your angel sweetheart and not sir.
we had sex last month in VI Lagos
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by themanderon: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2022
Who is bankrolling this guy? What is the end game? At the fullness of time we will know.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by castrokins(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2022
Where Does He Hide His D!ck?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off Cash Sprayed At His Housewarming Party (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 21, 2022
vincentjk:
Till tomorrow I'm against this nonsense he does and all the dressing like a woman but dude is a hustler.

The more attention he gets the more endorsement and cash he makes.

Whether audio money/house or not his problem, but dude is a hustler sha

Not all money is good money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naming Ceremony Of Seyi Tinubu's Daughter In London (Photos) / Veteran Actor Enebeli Elebuwa Is Dead (Pix)... / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.