Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) (26072 Views)

Why South-East Should Produce Nigeria’s President – Doyin Okupe Writes APC, PDP / Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by elsiusgr8t(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

In 2023, by the special grace of God, Nigerians will elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria and he will be sworn in to successfully steer the ship of this great nation.

May the countenance of God continue to shine upon him.
On my part, I will support Asiwaju Tinubu to succeed before, during and after his election as my President.

May God bless Nigeria today and forever.

The God that ousted Saul and replaced him with young and God fearing David will never answer this prayer
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by onuman: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

In 2023, by the special grace of God, Nigerians will elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria and he will be sworn in to successfully steer the ship of this great nation.

On my part, I will support Asiwaju Tinubu to succeed before, during and after his election as my President.

Because you are stuck in reverse, don't expect rest of Nigeria to remain stuck in reverse.

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Arysexy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
MMWandali:

Is there any thing like filling in the gap in law?

Merger will be difficult less than a year to the election, I know kwankwaso will not bow to be a VP now I'm in the North right now

I was genuinely rooting for Obi and LP but I am now beginning to have a second thought

Kwankwaso is not the only candidate in the North. From the interview Doyi Okupe had with Channels TV, he categorically stated that as at that day he is d VP, but VP position of LP is for a northern Muslim. LP is not flying a Christian Christian ticket
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Uteghe:
grin grin Small small they are seeing Obi for what he is.
A thief and liar

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Ibraheemmawa(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
From the mouth of Labor Party's Vice Presidential Candidate himself.

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1376147907724914690?t=SxEUDgI6i9Jf0yg5rPlbkA&s=19
karma catch am na but I personally prepare Peter than Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by nomenclature(m): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1376147907724914690?t=SxEUDgI6i9Jf0yg5rPlbkA&s=19
Since all of you want to be mad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by MMWandali: 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Arysexy:

Kwankwaso is not the only candidate in the North. From the interview Doyi Okupe had with Channels TV, he categorically stated that as at that day he is d VP, but VP position of LP is for a northern Muslim. LP is not flying a Christian Christian ticket
It is the law we consider not Doyin's interview
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by SOFTSKILL: 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
casualobserver:

I’m not going to discourage anyone who wants to vote Obi because a vote for Obi is a vote removed from the Atiku Column and an indirect vote for Tinubu. Majority of the people who are going to vote for Obi would have voted for Atiku. Tinubu supporters are not changing their votes. You all saw what happened in Ekiti with SDP….a whole Fayose’s PDP came third in Ekiti!!!

I am just saying even though I know it is a waste of time, that Obi is very questionable….he lies effortlessly. His record doesn’t stand up to the hype.

But like I said please vote for Obi, I encourage you, In the end you are taking votes away from Atiku! The more Obi supporters the merrier!!!

It doesn’t mean you aren’t all ignorant undiscerning sheep who cannot see through the lies and fraud.

As for tribalism, 80% of Obi’s supporters are Ibos, the same people that would otherwise be here talking about Kanu and IPOB are the ones carrying Peter Obi on their heads. It’s no coincidence, the IPOB, Kanu threads and rhetoric has almost died down since the emergence of OBI. You that are talking are Ibo and have never supported a non Ibo agenda so cut the crap!!! There is nothing but hatred spewed in your post history. The only fools here are the gullible non Ibos who think the Peter Obi agenda is about them when in fact it is nothing but a repackaged Biafra agenda!!!

God will increase your knowledge. They thought we are all gullible they want to sell a tribal candidate for us under disguise!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Komu1048(m): 12:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Let us start with the way you have constructed your English grammar, do you [b]really truly [/b]think it shows excellence? Look into the mirror, you are your own worst enemy. You have misplaced your life priorities and toyed with excellence for too long that you have become mediocre.
Most of the excellent Nigerian youths are not idlying away on the social media like you sir wink

Unfortunately, those excellent Nigerian youths are few and less concerned about politics for now because they want to first build successful careers and earn credible goodwill.
Go and do that too so that in your old age, you will not be serving them later in life with your grey hairs.

Look at someone who want to correct my grammar. I'm a painter and as far you understand what I'm saying I don't give a fvk about my writing prowess. But y’all Old, haggard saphead that wants to die sipping the national milk. You need to pack your load and leave. Any youth minding his business is just ignorant coz everything boils down to policies and with the type of your cabal policies. There is no going back, we are moving ahead. Old cargo leave power for the youth
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by edosignature(m): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'll surely vote PDP if elections were to be conducted today, tomorrow or next.
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by MuscularDick(m): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Obi's downfall will be trusting those with questionable loyalty and character.

I see no difference between Doyin, FFK and Reno.
Infact Reno is better because at least he has remained loyal to his pdp for years.

dude might decide not to step down as a make shift VP candidate just to sabotage Obi's effort
So, for your mind, Peter Obi can will Presidential election in this country abi?

Dream on ehn........

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Arysexy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
MMWandali:

It is the law we consider not Doyin's interview

The law gave the party timeline to substitute candidate. So LP is working in line with the law. Wait until d deadline before trying to shout
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Of course, tinubu is our next president, and he will be a good president.....

Can peter obi win in the southwest? NO
Can peter win in the north? NO
Can peter Obi win the South south? NO
Can peter Obi win in the southeast? YES

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

God doesn't answer senseless prayers, God will not allow an old unhealthy man who should have resigned from Politics to rule over Nigeria's vibrant youths, you should be ashamed from not learning from the Buhari mistake. Tinubu will never be Nigerian President God will not allow it.

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Ashirioluwa: 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Smart Doyin Okupe possibly looking for position in case Tinubu wins

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Tareq1105: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Amen, on Asiwaju mandate I stand unshakable.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
The good thing , I will vote for the right man Peter Obi, as for those going to exchange their 8years because of pack of indomie and rice will still meet me here to beg for 2k for food...
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Tareq1105: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

God doesn't answer senseless prayers, God will not allow an old unhealthy man who should have resigned from Politics to rule over Nigeria's vibrant youths, you should be ashamed from not learning from the Buhari mistake. Tinubu will never be Nigerian President God will not allow it.

Even in the Bible, God appoints men after His heart, irrespective of the feelings of people like you, to reign at different times.

You're not God and you cannot change what God has decided to do in the life of an individual or nations.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'd vote for him because he is yoruba but then someone can only hope and pray that he is historically trying to do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by SisterFire(f): 12:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Obi's downfall will be trusting those with questionable loyalty and character.

I see no difference between Doyin, FFK and Reno.
Infact Reno is better because at least he has remained loyal to his pdp for years.

dude might decide not to step down as a make shift VP candidate just to sabotage Obi's effort
... betrayal runs in their veins ,
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Urchmantete: 12:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
The one that will recruit fifty million youths into the Nigeria Army and feed them with Agbado, Corn, Yam. In the Moring... Chai I don die gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by MuscularDick(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
Sorry but Tinubu would be a good president, atiku may be better but peter obi will surely be the best ......signing out✈
Dream on! Peter Obi transformed Anambra into the best state in the federation, so why won't you say he's the best.

Your eyes go soon clear.
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Highways: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
We're no longer looking for good or better... We want the BEST....

OBIdient
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by MuscularDick(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
SisterFire:
... betrayal runs in their veins ,
ungrateful lots like you. Somebody helped your brother who could not get a candidate in other regions on the country to fill his VP slot and all you could pay back is insult.

Is this how your candidate will win?

Bunch of ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by obailala(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Of course Tinubu will make a good president; far better than the past few presidents we've had. With his political sagacity, acumen, vision and ability to administratively control the entire Lagos and southwestern cartel, he will surely make a good president if he chooses to be good. As an example, the cabal responsible for Nigeria's power woes needs a strong political emperor to dismantle their stranglehold; something I believe a Tinubu can tackle (if he chooses to).

Same goes for Atiku; with similar political sagacity, vision and administrative prowess like Tinubu, I believe Atiku would also make a good president, far better than the past few folks we've had.

Only problem I have with these fellows is their tainted reputation and lootocratic disposition; reason why I believe Obi may be the best at this time.
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by SisterFire(f): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
MuscularDick:
ungrateful lots like you. Somebody helped your brother who could not get a candidate in other regions on the country to fill his VP slot and all you could pay back is insult.

Is this how your candidate will win?

Bunch of ingrates.

...Don't call me names Mr dick , in abundant of the heart mouth speaketh , let's watch and see if he won't betray peter obi.
FYI I know ur type who don't think b4 talking
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Invictuse: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Compare the state they once governed, judge their antecedent to gauge their performance yo know Tinubu is the best by a long mile ahead of all the others.

HONESTFACT101:
Sorry but Tinubu would be a good president, atiku may be better but peter obi will surely be the best ......signing out✈
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by yusufojikutu1: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please check the date of this tweet, it is carrying March 2021.
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Georgejeez: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Atiku remains the best candidate of them all , he has the fitness , the experience, the courage and he's one of the most successful business men in Africa, he has done well for himself and will easily use his wealth of business acumen to transform our ailing economy.
Anytime , anyday , I will vote for Atiku and Okowa.
#Vote Atikowa
#Vote PDP
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by Essence20(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Uteghe:
grin grin Small small they are seeing Obi for what he is.
That tweet was made in 2021. Do you have problem with understanding?
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by MuscularDick(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
mii4u:
Wat do u expect from a Yoruba man?
Somebody is helping your VP less candidate. You are still not grateful for the opportunity.
Re: Tinubu Will Be A Good President - Doyin Okupe (2021) by MuscularDick(m): 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dpharisee:
He is honest on this issue about Tinubu but now he realised that Obi is better
Una no get sense until they disgrace your candidate with microscopic figures at the election results grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Laolu Akande Debuts As Channels TV Analyst, Calls For Revisiting Of Uwais Report / Light Rail: Prepare For Gridlock In Oyo, Amaechi Alerts Incoming Govt / Gov. Uzodimma Commissions Newly Constructed Roads In Owerri Municipality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.