Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

What It's Like Being A Lesbian Married To A Straight Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It's Like Being A Lesbian Married To A Straight Man (786 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Is There Any Straight Man In History Who Can Do Without Pussy? / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It's Like Being A Lesbian Married To A Straight Man by Morrigan008: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2022
It really depends on the people, if people only needed to marry for sex nobody would marry.
What draws any two people together varies. And the sooner both straight and gay people realize that sex is simply the stimulation of the nervous system, the we can start looking beyond that to define better, why attraction can happen between same genders.
Lying about your attraction is no way to live . Tell your partner your sexual orientation

It's virtually, practically impossibe for a man to please a lesbian. She will dump you for a real woman, If you are such a man who is dating a lesbian or married to one, I am sorry to say this, this is an illusion, your woman is not truly happy, let her go before she ditches you after a couple of years just when you thought you have accomplished the goal of a life partner/soulmate and a family and leave you a broken, depressed, melancholic, dejected, maladjusted, angry and the world kinda man.

As a straight man being married to a lesbian would be devastating for you because needless to say if she is a lesbian then it follows she won't have those same feelings for you. And like any situation where only one person has feelings for the other, it won't go anywhere she will screw you up. You will regret ever crossing path with her or marrying her in the first place. You will forever be heartbroken of everything you had to go through because of her and she will forever ruin your life.

That's what happen in societies, where social reasons is predominant---they are not guarding traditional family values, they are forcing people to destroy each other. No happy family was created by forcing a homosexual into a heterosexual marriage. So the blame has to go to the homophobic society. The ruined heart and life of a straight marriage to a lesbian is on your shithead's
I hope the society pays their price as well.

Not getting up with the person you love at your side on a regular basis is weary on the soul to say the least

2 Likes

Re: What It's Like Being A Lesbian Married To A Straight Man by Morrigan008: 11:07am On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
jobless slowpoke, why you dey avoid my mentions?
you dey fear ban?
avoid your mention??! grin grin grin grin
You are a full blown buffon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
vagabondical dumbwitted dunce, why you dey fear to respond to me
You dey fear banning and killing grin
Re: What It's Like Being A Lesbian Married To A Straight Man by Morrigan008: 1:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
a dicck is the only solution to your depressed and miserable life.
Try and get one or respond to the pm I sent you, contact me through that number and I'll make you squirt uncontrollably till you won't hesitate to dump your lesbian partner with immediate effect.
I got a monster one that will locate your g spot while simultaneously caressing your clit0ris and send you to cloud9.
Try me out.
I swear you are a dumbwitted Chuckleheaded dunce that you forgot to play along with your cloning account grin grin
It is obvious that you are a she-man cos I haven't seen a lady with a penis
Now listen to me maggot dick is the only solution to your dejected and sorrowful life.
Try and get one or reply my dm I sent you, contact me through that phone number, I will show you couple of capacitated men who are very good on bed, they will make you jet, spurt and spritz obstreperously till you won't delay or wait to discard or get rid of your heterosexual life instantly
They got an anaconda that will locate your prostrate nerves and give you a body shaking prostrate orgasm that will shut you up for good and make you turn gay in esctacy
Try them out
Re: What It's Like Being A Lesbian Married To A Straight Man by Beuberry(f): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2023
THREAD CLOSED!

(1) (Reply)

The username Dorcas23 Is A Scammer / I Give Out Sure 2 Odds Everyday! / The Chinese And Hausa Lady That Was Killed Should Be A Lesson .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.