Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Demanding of Bride price from the groom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Demanding of Bride price from the groom (456 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demanding of Bride price from the groom by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2022
Demanding of bride price Sence or .... Nonsence ... What your take on this
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 21, 2022
To me it is nonsence grin
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by tayo60(f): 10:19am On Jun 21, 2022
Bride price is usually paid during the traditional marriage rites. Otherwise is confusion.
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2022
tayo60:
Bride price is usually paid during the traditional marriage rites. Otherwise is confusion.
we all know but it make no sence to accept the price from the man cheesy
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2022
.... I don't understand what you mean by saying after marriage. Both the traditional wedding, church and court weddings are all types of marriages.

Pride price is usually paid during the traditional marriage and during the church wedding,the officiating minister usually ask the pride's family if all traditional rites has been completed before going ahead with the the church wedding.

So if your question is after the church or court weddings with certificate issued,then it's very wrong and can't even hold water anywhere.
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... I don't understand what you mean by saying after marriage. Both the traditional wedding, church and court weddings are all types of marriages.

Pride price is usually paid during the traditional marriage and during the church wedding,the officiating minister usually ask the pride's family if all traditional rites has been completed before going ahead with the the church wedding.

So if your question is after the church or court weddings with certificate issued,then it's very wrong and can't even hold water anywhere.
if you have a female daugther will you demand her bride price from her lover
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2022
it is very sensible ......signing out✈
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Scamupdates:
if you have a female daugther will you demand her bride price from her lover
....You ve rephrased your initial heading. But yes I will.
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....You ve rephrased your initial heading. But yes I will.
it sound like selling her out to me
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by Boogyman557: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool I was arrested yesterday morning but got released in the evening!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I was arrested yesterday morning but got released in the evening!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
abi you no gree pay asawo her money grin
Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by Boogyman557: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Scamupdates:
abi you no gree pay asawo her money grin
Holly Gram cool lols. Noooo!

I say make I go NACK ASHAWOO around 4am because the weather Cold and rain come de shower!

As I NACK ASHAWOO finish, on my way going back home, I say make I roll one or two WEED and SMOKE. NaSo police patrol team Dem grab me for waist..

Before I know waiting de xup.. I don reach SANKO..

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Demanding of Bride price from the groom by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
na for where you go do supply na kpor kpor grab you put for hilux

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

School Na Scam! Boy Says As He Smokes & K!sses His Two Girlfriends —video / Room Service / Tales From The Slumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.