Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) (23199 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / How To Bake Cake Without An Oven And On A Stove Top / Differences Between An Oven And A Microwave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by money121(m): 7:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ok
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by Prettylima(f): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beautiful I love this
For ur carton job call on us

Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by Essence20(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please, I'm good at tasting food, in case you need a taster wink
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by Kurutinto(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114009868:
Beautiful.

Follwing......

Keep your rotten compliment to yourself
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by Ruby458(f): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nice one. Very easy to prepare. Thank you, poster

1 Like

Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by Flipmac(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Amazing delicacy.
This one wey small bread don turn #150 now
E go better.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by caye(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
IbrahimMav:
that shit looks like cancer waiting to happen.

Wouldn't recommend.
Why you talk so?
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by phemmyfour: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
ama19:
Hi everyone,
Today I share another quick flour recipe for toasted Plain Cakes. You can make this type of cake without an Oven and it's a very quick snack idea for the kids smiley

See below for details.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vcRcjbTNjE

INGREDIENTS (enough to prepare about 30 pieces)

Flour – 4 cups
Sugar – 1 cup
Baking Powder – 5 teaspoons
Butter – 160 grams
Eggs – 6
Liquid milk – 140 ml
Milk Flavour (Powder) – 3 tablespoons
Water (Room Temperature) - About 400 ml

Toaster
Brand : Tamashi
Model : TSM-2SB

Nice skin
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Plain cake or pan cake?me quite confused..

This is a toasted Plain cake and not pan cake. You can also bake the batter in an oven.
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha don't know what you guys will gain by posting nice delicacies that we won't get to enjoy ..u show us and then enjoy it with your inner circles

No vex o, the aim is just to share knowledge smiley
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
shittul:
This is uniquely unique

Thanks smiley
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114025581:
Beautiful �

Thanks! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by Yinksy09(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Thanks for this information.
You can get this Oraimo speaker at an affordable rate and listen to music while preparing your delicious cakes.

Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oluchi01:
Nice one

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
smile11s:
Sweet. Any video or tips on how to make it with firewood? Asking for my friends in the village.

https://gist.am/question/pics-and-video-how-to-make-toasted-plain-cakes-without-an-oven

You can bake it the local way using firewood, pot and stones or smooth sharp sand. Enjoyment na for everybody smiley
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Manofsteel2013:
cool Very very Fantabulous shocked

Thanks.
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
remsonik:
I want this cake recipe, will be so yummy. My birthday is coming soon and will spend less doing this by myself for my celebration

Yes, you can also add some peppered meat, prawn crackers and some chilled drinks to go with it. Happy birthday in advance smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
excel101:
These are types of food that kills a man's "AMU" o

It cannot kill the "AMU" because it's not too sugary. smiley
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
bro4u:

Good job but here the toaster served d function of oven,, we wey no get toaster n oven nko

You can use a pot with stones or sand to bake in the local way
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
maxbj:
Will try it secretly then teach my wife. Lol
That will be a romantic surprise smiley
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Essence20:
Please, I'm good at tasting food, in case you need a taster wink
Ok noted smiley
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ruby458:
Nice one. Very easy to prepare. Thank you, poster

You're welcome!
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by Mattwillz: 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don't know between you and gloryhomemaker or chanah1 or chopchopfine..which one wey me go Marry
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by davodyguy: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
bro4u:

Good job but here the toaster served d function of oven,, we wey no get toaster n oven nko

That's my first observation.

Oven is used to heat and thereby making something hard, which is exactly what the toaster did for her.

The toaster 'baked' the cake
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by blaquebelle: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kindly elaborate
IbrahimMav:
that shit looks like cancer waiting to happen.

Wouldn't recommend.
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by HELLASJ(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lemme book space here
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:29am On Jun 22, 2022
ama19:

This is a toasted Plain cake and not pan cake. You can also bake the batter in an oven.
Thanks ama..
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by IbrahimMav: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2022
blaquebelle:
Kindly elaborate

toasted bread/cake contains a higher amount of acrylamide than untoasted bread/cake, acrylamide is a chemical that has been linked to cancer.
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by IbrahimMav: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2022
caye:

Why you talk so?

toasted bread/cake contains a higher amount of acrylamide than untoasted bread/cake, acrylamide is a chemical that has been linked to cancer.
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by NaBanga: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2022
I am confused. Is this not a "waffle"? What makes this a "cake"?
Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2022
NaBanga:
I am confused. Is this not a "waffle"? What makes this a "cake"?

Indeed the batters are very similar but I would say that the main difference between waffles and this toasted plain cake recipe is the type of press process used. Waffles are typically made with a "waffle maker" that creates the traditional special grids.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Toasted Plain Cakes Without An Oven (pics & Video) by ama19: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2022
IbrahimMav:

Agreed that some studies have linked acrylamide to cancer but there are also numerous other studies that have disproved this link. Look around you there are a million and one foods that we eat today that have links with cancer but we still eat them "sometimes", the important thing to note here is moderation.

I don't expect that you will eat cakes or toasts all day, everyday, forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#worldjollofriceday Now Trending On Twitter / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? / Efo Riro: A Nairalander’s Delicacy For The Weekend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.