Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) (66464 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j23InLvgKqE

See what rice traders do to bags of rice to reduce its quantity shocked shocked

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is evil.
This is iniquity.
This is robbery.
This is Sin.
GOD ALMIGHTY hates this.
If u are engaged in this, stop for your own good.
It will send you to Hell.

297 Likes 23 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Acidosis(m): 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
One of the reasons I am beginning to avoid road side traders. The so called poor people in Nigeria are even more wicked.

If you need to buy stuff like bag of rice, g.oil, etc., always patronise that big mall around you. They have functional quality control departments. They verify everything before displaying in shelves.

...and more often than not, they offer cheaper prices on almost all items. No room for useless bargains, sizing up of customers, and heartless price increments. Nowadays, the only thing I want to see is price tag and nothing more.

771 Likes 50 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Modecaih: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
I'll gotten wealth shall not last,,the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Acidosis:

One of the reasons I am beginning to avoid road side traders. The so called poor people in Nigeria are even more wicked.
I made similar comment like this on a thread and they all came for my head.
An average Nigerian is dangerously wicked, especially the poor and broke ones. Reason I aviod poor and broke people like a plague.

359 Likes 27 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by spice123(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
False weights and unequal measures— the LORD detests double standards of every kind.
Proverbs 20:10

This is pure evil.

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by siofra(f): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
I remember what an Igbo guy was telling me about this foodstuff business, and I wept. From reducing the quantity of rice in a bag and selling it at a ridiculous price to selling fake foodstuff.
Nigerian men are very wicked sha! undecided

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by emorse(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Cement nko? Criminals everywhere. After dem go say na japa be solution.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Acidosis(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jennyclay:
An average Nigerian is dangerously wicked, especially the poor and broke ones. Reason I aviod poor and broke people like a plague.

grin grin Stubborn woman

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Brighton1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2022
Na them

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
The ZOO grin grin
Anything Goes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
And yet we think that the government is the only problem we have.

Almost everyone is corrupt these days even from their homes.

Just imagine if these ones become political leaders undecided undecided

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Atllanta: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2022
I don play d vid ahswearugad na confam ment

2 Likes

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by gaby(m): 3:04am On Dec 24, 2022
How do they expect to lead a fulfilling life with such deviance and evil?

You can't do anything reasonable with such crookedly earned money.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by oz4real83(m): 4:00am On Dec 24, 2022
Nigeria has institutions created to make sure things like this don't happen but those institutions don't function. Nigerians are not only cheated out of quantity but also quality despite having paid through the roof. Buildings are collapsing because steel rods don't meet standard anymore, 12mm rods nowadays is like 10mm rods, 16mm is like 14mm and so goes other dimensions of rods. This same thing happens in every area of the Nigerian economy but the govt simply doesn't care and the Nigerian victims have learnt to adapt because there is nobody to cry to embarassed

65 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Austriaopen(m): 5:55am On Dec 24, 2022
This one choke fa.

Everybody na criminal for 9ja

1 Like

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by shortIGBOman: 6:30am On Dec 24, 2022
I see Emeka, Chinedu, Chibuzor, I.K, and Ebere in that picture. They are all Abia Boys.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Unrated900(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

I support you bro
Poor and broke people are always wanting to bring you down
They are always wanting everyone to be like them
They v forgotten we knew not each other from Adam...
So poor and broke people are terrible
Am forcing my self to eject my own built house
Due to the poor and broke people around
Any small thing I do
They tagged it been proud..
At times if I go shopping of just 20k
For my life and kids
I will be forced to throw away just rite nylon and buy poly black bag on the road due to eyes
Poor and broke people
Very wicked sets of lunatics

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Unrated900(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2022
siofra:
I remember what an Igbo guy was telling me about this foodstuff business, and I wept. From reducing the quantity of rice in a bag and selling it at a ridiculous price to selling fake foodstuff.
Nigerian men are very wicked sha! undecided

Not Nigerian men
An average probably 80% of we igbo men is prone to dubious life in all ramifications of life
Yolubas has the rest 20%

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2022
Thieves! Yet most Nigerians call it being Smart in what you do.
When you catch them and criticize them they defend their actions and call it business angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Natbrowny: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2022
I've been and stayed in the north, west, east and south.

These criminals are everywhere

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 9:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Natbrowny:
I've been and stayed in the north, west, east and south.

This criminals are everywhere

Valid...thanks for not tribalising issues...criminally minded people can be from anywhere

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Black man hobby , stealing lying and cheating

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by blaquebelle: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2022
How do they close it back?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by Moneyboyz: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2022
Acidosis:

If you need to buy stuff like bag of rice, g.oil, etc., always patronise that big mall around you. They have functional quality control departments. They verify everything before displaying in shelves.

...and more often than not, they offer cheaper prices on almost all items. No room for useless bargains, sizing up of customers, and heartless price increments. Nowadays, the only thing I want to see is price tag and nothing more.

The price tag thing should be encouraged, I always feel irritated when traders call outrageous prices and expect you to bargain. It's daylight robbery.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2022
blaquebelle:

Good question

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by robinso01(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2022
The same way local rice is being rebag to foreign rice and being sold for foreign price.
I have a brother that works in rice company here in Nigeria, he told me how a man will come to their rice factory to buy all the bags of rice and to go and rebag them and sell them as foreign rice.

This is to tell you how corrupt Nigerians are.

My advice to people is that they should stop buying foreign rice because they are not really foreign, 85% of so called foreign rice in Nigeria are local rice.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by aieromon(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2022
The people are as corrupt as the politicians elected to govern them.

https://www.nairaland.com/7483983/deception-bagging-rice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by MissW: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Good question
blaquebelle:
I've watched someone done it in the market.
That metal object they use that has hole at the bottom where rice passes through, has a sharp edge they dip into the bag. When the metal is removed, it leaves no trace of any piercing, I was shocked. At most, they just need to touch the place and it's fixed.
If you want to see it, you can pose like you want to buy bag of rice and ask to check the quality of the rice inside, they'll bring out that metal.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by thestreets(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
This is evil.
This is iniquity.
This is robbery.
This is Sin.
GOD ALMIGHTY hates this.
If u are engaged in this, stop for your own good.
It will send you to Hell.

baba i go like ask you one quick question.

shey after this hellish life way we don see for this kwantry if i die and i be sinner Baba God go still send me go hell?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Rice Traders Do To Bags Of Rice To Reduce Its Quantity (pics/video) by thestreets(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

na both the rich and d poor wicked here. e b like say d rich ones wicked pass.

y u come dey cover your ugly face?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) / Checkout What A Man Found Inside A Meat Pie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.