Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide (1048 Views)

Is Treason Charges Only Meant For Southern Nigerian? / Southern Nigerian Governors To Meet In Enugu On Thursday / Sanwo-olu Receives Ugwuanyi For Southern Nigerian Governors' Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by babasolution: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2022
Southern Nigeria is filled with dumb men.
That's why minority Fulani from faraway futa jallonites can come rule over them continuously.

They say there's no unity among them,there's greed,their politicians are selfish etc.lol those are all excuses,the underlying factor that they refuse to reveal is that they are just dumb men.

Take Lagos for example, look how disorganised and rundown it is compared to kano,Kaduna and Abuja that are run by northern men.

These Southerners can't just get anything right.
That's why the Fulani are using them as monkey while they chop.

No wonder their ancestors were enslaved left right and Center by other races of men.

The southern Nigerian men were the biggest victims of slavery because they were the dumbest men in the world.

It's only in southern Nigeria,which is a region with the highest oil exporters in Africa look like slums.

These men are just slowpokes tueh.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by 3verblazing(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Lemme just wait here, for the person bringing fuel to come undecided
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by godofuck231: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2022
NAILED IT, looking for teenage girls , marrying new wives , buying and building houses their kids sellable 2 years of their deaths and buying jeeps , thats their specialty
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Bravetunde: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2022
There is nothing like Southerne nigeria.
Did you yorubas remember southern Nigeria when you helped the fulanis remove gej.
Ss/se are voting for atiku and obi.
Do the awolowo if u don't like it.
Thought you guys say you are sufferisticated.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2022
Bravetunde:
Did you yorubas remember southern Nigeria when you helped the fulanis remove gej.
Don't mind the vagabond! In other to push Tinubu agenda we are now Southern Nigeria! Oga this election na WaZoBia! Make every region come test their true voting strength.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by babasolution: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2022
NetValueFX:

Don't mind the vagabond! In other to push Tinubu agenda we are now Southern Nigeria! Oga this election na WaZoBia! Make every region come test their true voting strength.

Lol,in other to spite another person you want to put yourself in danger,I clap for you
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:

Lol,in other to spite another person you want to put yourself in danger,I clap for you

Oga danger kill Una there! What more danger is more dangerous than the position we see ourselves today?
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by babasolution: 11:46am On Jun 21, 2022
NetValueFX:

Funny thing is the GEJ matter,it's so hilarious, even if GEJ had won it will only be four years you will have been ruled by a Fulani by now and 2023.it's southern turn,if you like throw away your chances Na una go suffer am.
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by r4bbit: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Bravetunde:
You sound like a fool .
so because you don't want the yoruba candidate. you would side with the fulani you claimed are killing yor pple :-/ ?

This does not by any way show your integrity.
It only proves how shalow minded you're .

It would have been honorary if you had said you're voting for Obi alone. Atleast that's understandable.

But instead you would rather prfere power remains in the north. you are a fool
and you're not ready to be free

For your information IF TINUBU WASN'T IN THE RACE . THE YORUBAS WOULD VOTE PETER OBI 10X BEFORE VOTIN ATIKU.

Man You're Too Daft.
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by babasolution: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2022
NetValueFX:

Oga danger kill Una there! What more danger is more dangerous than the position we see ourselves today?

Atiku will be more heavily danger,okowa is just a sitting duck like osinbajo,better vote in Peter obi,no one says you should vote a tinubu.
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:

Funny thing is the GEJ matter,it's so hilarious, even if GEJ had won it will only be four years you will have been ruled by a Fulani by now and 2023.it's southern turn,if you like throw away your chances Na una go suffer am.
He should have won first ! So forget it! The Yorubas that made him fail now remember we are Southerners! Una never serious!
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Bravetunde: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2022
r4bbit:

You sound like a fool.
so because you don't want the yoruba candidate.
you would side with the fulani you claimed are killing yor pple ?

this does not by any way show integrity.
it only proves how shalow minded you're .

It would have been honorary if you had said you're voting for obi alone. atleast that's understandable

but instead you would rather prfere power remains in the north. you are a fool

for your information IF TINUBU WASN'T IN THE RACE . THE YORUBAS WOULD VOTE PETER OBI 10X BEFORE VOTIN ATIKU
Yes I'm ijaw and I prefer a fulani man to rule than Yoruba,apart from the fact that theivenubu is old,uglee,sick and pee plus shitt on himself.
He is also okultic,a drug dealer,corruptt, vengeful, disrespect, suffering from Dementia.
Plus the fact that yorubasr were insulting ss/se here saying we don't know how to play politics.. Belive me ss/se only know atiku and obi.
Anybody from SS/se telling you they will vote for theivenubu is deceiving you.
Finally in ss/se we believe more in capable leaders,if it was akin adeshina and Peter obi was not in the ballot I personally we forget Yoruba insult and vote for him.
I repeat we and Yorubas are not Southerners,infact yorubbas are the number one enemy of ss/se
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:

Atiku will be more heavily danger,okowa is just a sitting duck like osinbajo,better vote in Peter obi,no one says you should vote a tinubu.

I am voting Obi yes...

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Bravetunde: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:

Suffer am how,are yorubas doing better than ss/se individually.
Atiku is better,obi is the best.
I personally will vote for obi or atiku.
I can swear you are not richer than me in anyway.
Now you go suffer am rather.
30k bmc member grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by babasolution: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
NetValueFX:

He should have won first ! So forget it! The Yorubas that made him fail now remember we are Southerners! Una never serious!
U are dumbos
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by babasolution: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

Suffer am how,are yorubas doing better than ss/se individually.
Atiku is better,obi is the best.
I personally will vote for obi or atiku.
I can swear you are not richer than me in anyway.
Now you go suffer am rather.
30k bmc member grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Una never learn,time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Let Tinubu step down and support Peter Obi.The North must never rule us again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by r4bbit: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes I'm ijaw and I prefer a fulani man to rule than Yoruba,apart from the fact that theivenubu is old,uglee,sick and pee plus shitt on himself.
He is also okultic,a drug dealer,corruptt, vengeful, disrespect, suffering from Dementia.
Plus the fact that yorubasr were insulting ss/se here saying we don't know how to play politics.. Belive me ss/se only know atiku and obi.
Anybody from SS/se telling you they will vote for theivenubu is deceiving you.
Finally in ss/se we believe more in capable leaders,if it was akin adeshina and Peter obi was not in the ballot I personally we forget Yoruba insult and vote for him.
I repeat we and Yorubas are not Southerners,infact yorubbas are the number one enemy of ss/se

Yorubas are your enemy's but they're not the ones who killed thousands of southerners(ibos, yorubas ,efiks anangs ijaws et cetera )in may 1966. while chanting araba
They're not the ones who ochestrated the july counter coup.

They're your enemies but you can do business in lagos freely without the fear of being attacked
because of your ethnic group
lol.

most yorubas supporting tinubu are doing so because they knw he cant be controled by any cabal and mainly because of his archievement.
the ones who are not supporting him are supporting obi.

Which region pushed for southerner candidacy more?

Which region where pushing for the last year petroleum industrial bill ,so that %ange getting to the producer state would be increased ?.. instead of the initial 3%.

please bravetunde Go and vote for atiku....

maybe in 50 years you will finally be able to think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:

U are dumbos

You are an urchin!
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Bravetunde: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:

Una never learn,time will tell
Yes so but untill then never mention southern unity because yeworubas are enemies of ss/se.
If you want southern unity start now by voting for the best presidential candidate Peter obi and ss/se will forgive you people

If not let the fulanis rule us forever.
Thank God that ss/se are stronger,like even soldiers they fear to enter some can places for ss and se.
Herdsmen will think twice to enter some places in ss and se.
But una no get streghntt na grin grin :Dafonjas wey sabi fear
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Bravetunde: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Let Tinubu step down and support Peter Obi.The North must never rule us again
Thank you my brother,that way we will forgive yorubadse of all the atrocities they have committed towards ss and se.
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by babasolution: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes so but untill then never mention southern unity because yorubas are enemies of ss/se.
If you want southern unity start now by voting for the best presidential candidate Peter obi and ss/se will forgive you people

If not let the fulanis rule us forever.
Thank God that ss/se are stronger,like even soldiers they fear to enter some can places for ss and se.
Herdsmen will think twice to enter some places in ss and se.
But una no get streghntt na grin grin :Dafonjas wey sabi fear

Loool,MUMU, don't start crying of sea port and marginalisation tomorrow oo
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Bravetunde: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:

Loool,MUMU, don't start crying of sea port and marginalisation tomorrow oo
How many ijaws are you seeing cry of sea port and marginalization.
Ijaw boys are rich.our land is blessed.
Our boys must collect and if we cough they begg us.
If nigeria is how it is supposed to be ss and se are supposed to be the richest africans.
By the way i am among the ijaws paid salary every month without working.
Just sleeping and getting paid grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
But see how theivenubu is sufaring you for just 40k,you must work from morning to night and if you want any other thing up you must blend okult grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Don't worry I will help you and give you job.
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by KGD10: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

It was the Yoruba who made Jonathan ascend office to begin with, starting from when Yoruba leaders rallied for him after the North had wanted to remove him as soon as Yaradua died. No Igbo did that for him at that time except the Yorubas. The Yoruba also voted en mass for him in 2011. But you know what the ingrate Gej did? He allowed the Igbos who didn't even fight for him when the North had wanted to impeach him to poison his mind about the Yoruba. He was even laughing at an event where an Igbo man was calling Yoruba an Amala and ewedu people who should be Ignored.

Well, the Amala and ewedu people showed him in 2015.

What does this teach us? Stop being an ingrate. Stop buying into the acts of hateful people whose tendency is to turn you against innocent people in their selfish bid. Stop allowing yourself to be used by selfish people who play the victim in a selfish bid to use you for their manipulation.
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Bravetunde: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
KGD10:

It was Yoruba who made Jonathan ascend office to begin with, starting from when Yoruba leaders rallied for him after the North had wanted to remove him as soon as Yaradua died. No Igbo did at that time. Yoruba also voted en mass for him. But you know what the ingrate Gej did? He allowed the Igbos who didn't even fight for him when the North had wanted to impeach him to poison his mind about the Yoruba. He was even laughing in an event where an Igbo man was calling Yoruba an Amala and ewedu people who should be Ignored.

Well, the Amala and ewedu people showed him in 2015. What does this teach us? Stop being an ingrate. Stop surrounding yourself with hateful people whose tendency is to turn you against innocent people in their selfish bid. Stop surrounding yourself with people who play the victim in a selfish bid to use you for their manipulation.
Trash how did yorubas help him.
Lizardss thinking himself crokodie
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by KGD10: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

Trash how did yorubas help him.
Lizardss thinking himself crokodie

Your st*pid brain has forgotten when Yoruba leaders rallied around and made a big protest against the bid to impeach Jonathan after Yaradua died?

Yoruba as a whole also voted en mass for Jonathan in 2011.

But what did Jonathan do after ascending office? He allowed Igbos who did nothing for him to poison his mind with their so called civil war bullshit. As if they weren't the first who stoked the war by killing other regional leaders except theirs. Or how their leader, Ironsi truncated our true federalism. Or How they marched to neutral grounds such as Midwest and southwest unprovoked during their stupid civil war and killed innocent people. Yet cried the victim whenever their bullshit was withheld and dished back to them. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Omoslim26: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
r4bbit:

You sound like a fool .
so because you don't want the yoruba candidate. you would side with the fulani you claimed are killing yor pple :-/ ?

This does not by any way show your integrity.
It only proves how shalow minded you're .

It would have been honorary if you had said you're voting for Obi alone. Atleast that's understandable.

But instead you would rather prfere power remains in the north. you are a fool

For your information IF TINUBU WASN'T IN THE RACE . THE YORUBAS WOULD VOTE PETER OBI 10X BEFORE VOTIN ATIKU.

Man You're Too Daft.

Any Southern Christian who goes out there to vote Tinubu is a vagabond undecided
Why wasn't Osibanjo given the ticket?
We agreed that power should come down South,if we are to do it rightly it should go to SE,but it's Nija politics so even if it was to go SW it shouldn't be another Muslim candidate.
How you even want a religiously inclined Nation like Nigeria to do 16years straight Muslim rule that will pave way for another 8 years Northern Muslim rule, making it 24 straight years in all potrays you as a very very daft,cruel and dishonest person if it was the other way round would the Muric swallow such angry
If Peter Obi doesn't gets it,I would rather Atifku got it,at least that will be 8years Muslim rule instead of 24.

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Bravetunde: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
KGD10:

Your st*pid brain has forgotten when Yoruba leaders rallied around and made a big protest against the bid to impeach Jonathan after Yaradua died?

Yoruba as a whole also voted en mass for Jonathan in 2011.

But what did Jonathan do after ascending office? He allowed Igbos who did nothing for him to poison his mind with their so called civil war bullshit. As if they weren't the first who stoke the war by killing other regional leaders except theirs. Or how their leader, Ironsi truncated our true federalism. Or How they marched to neutral grounds such as Ore (Ondo) and Lagos unprovoked during their stupid civil war. Yet cried the victim whenever their bullshit was withheld and dished back to them. Yeye dey smell.
Is it only yorubas that did it so as/se did not help gej become president.
See afonja insulting ijaw man.
If you see me can you say these words.
Won't you wet your pants because of fear like theivenubu.
See I don't want to be insulting afonjas again,my current girlfriend is Yoruba and my guy that linked me up to a cool bussiness is yorubas but sometimes all these paid theivenubu posters they people person.
How can you say only yorubas made gej president.
Nawaooo
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by KGD10: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

See I don't want to be insulting afonjas again,my current girlfriend is Yoruba and my guy that linked me up to a cool bussiness is yorubas but sometimes all these paid theivenubu posters they people person.
Nawaooo

Then you're an ingrate like Jonathan. You've even got the mouth to talk about the Yorubas who helped you yet you keep saying rubbish about the Yorubas?

And yeah, the Yorubas made Gej president. Starting from when Yoruba leaders rallied around and protested on the street against the impeachment of Gej. Heck, Obasanjo was the man who made Gej the vice President to begin with and had continued to support him. Igbos did nothing for him. But what did Yoruba get in return? He allowed the selfish Igbo to poison his mind (Always trying to reap where they didn't sow) and I know it's by the same civil war hogwash they tend to narrate. Na so they were telling me such stories until I debunked it with facts. They probably thought I didn't know the truth about the so called civil war hogwash. Always playing the victim whereas they're the offenders.

Thievnubu you say? Did he steal your property? Or stole the federal government property? Has he ever ascended any federal post? You dey ment? The same Lagos which Tinubu built is the same Lagos which Igbos flock to in numbers. Bunch of ingrates.
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Prinxzona10: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bravetunde:

Nawaooo
You really have time responding to these myopic apes parading themselves as human beings..
I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of them because they disgusts and irritates me silly,if not imagine the miscreants telling a barefaced lies that Yorubas helped Jonathan when Yar'adua died whereas,it was Dora Akunyili that did almost everything as the Information minister then...
People that are disjointed in brain would be talking foolishly every time just to defend nonsense.they will just come and drop their copy and paste without reading or knowing anything about the stuff.
See,they hate anything and everything Igbo even South South(forget about all these cunning talks of loving you South South people,nope their aim is to force you guys to hate the Igbos,forgetting that both South East and South South are almost the same people.I do sees through all their evil gimmicks nii)..
They can insult you,abuse you and even curse you buh when you reiterate, they started yapping dust nii..
The other f**l up there was cursing you,abusing you even telling you that they(the Yorubas)should vote for Peter Obi had it been that Tinubu is not on the ballot paper,imagine this stupid and silly excuse from a supposedly human being..
So because old,fragile and sick tribeman Tinubu is on the ballot paper,he would now jettison credibility and competence niii(see empty brain)..
He said Yorubas buh the truth of the matter is that it's only the mentally deranged slaves Tinubu urchins are in support of Tinubu because the reasonable and responsible Yorubas have joined hands to make Nigeria work and they ain't into all these useless tribal and religious sentimental Bullshits nii..
I've said much already buh they should be mindful of the lies they drop here just because of their hatred towards Igbos...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by KGD10: 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Prinxzona10:

You really have time responding to these myopic apes parading themselves as human beings..
I wouldn't stoop too low to engage any of them because they disgusts and irritates me silly,if not imagine the miscreants telling a barefaced lies that Yorubas helped Jonathan when Yar'adua died whereas,it was Dora Akunyili that did almost everything as the Information minister then...
People that are disjointed in brain would be talking foolishly every time just to defend nonsense.they will just come and drop their copy and paste without reading or knowing anything about the stuff.
See,they hate anything and everything Igbo even South South(forget about all these cunning talks of loving you South South people,nope their aim is to force you guys to hate the Igbos,forgetting that both South East and South South are almost the same people.I do sees through all their evil gimmicks nii)..
They can insult you,abuse you and even curse you buh when you reiterate, they started yapping dust nii..
The other f**l up there was cursing you,abusing you even telling you that they(the Yorubas)should vote for Peter Obi had it been that Tinubu is not on the ballot paper,imagine this stupid and silly excuse from a supposedly human being..
So because old,fragile and sick tribeman Tinubu is on the ballot paper,he would now jettison credibility and competence niii(see empty brain)..
He said Yorubas buh the truth of the matter is that it's only the mentally deranged slaves Tinubu urchins are in support of Tinubu because the reasonable and responsible Yorubas have joined hands to make Nigeria work and they ain't into all these useless tribal and religious sentimental Bullshits nii..
I've said much already buh they should be mindful of the lies they drop here just because of their hatred towards Igbos...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

You and those that birthed you dey ment. Which Dora akinyuli? The one who only came out after Yaradua was already publicly declared dead? Whereas she was nowhere to be found when the North was covering up Yaradua's death and had wanted to impeach Jonathan before making the declaration. You dey ment.

Igbos did nothing for Jonathan. It was Yoruba leaders who made him whom he is. Even your Dora Akinyuli was made by Obasanjo.

One thing you miscreants keep forgetting Is Yoruba are not tribalistic as you urchins. If Yoruba is to deal with you in the way you bunch of ingrates act, you wouldn't even be here. Bunch of toxic Ingrates.
Re: Southern Nigerian Men Are About The Dumbest Worldwide by Slynation(m): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
babasolution:
Southern Nigeria is filled with dumb men.
That's why minority Fulani from faraway futa jallonites can come rule over them continuously.

They say there's no unity among them,there's greed,their politicians are selfish etc.lol those are all excuses,the underlying factor that they refuse to reveal is that they are just dumb men.

Take Lagos for example, look how disorganised and rundown it is compared to kano,Kaduna and Abuja that are run by northern men.

These Southerners can't just get anything right.
That's why the Fulani are using them as monkey while they chop.

No wonder their ancestors were enslaved left right and Center by other races of men.

The southern Nigerian men were the biggest victims of slavery because they were the dumbest men in the world.

It's only in southern Nigeria,which is a region with the highest oil exporters in Africa look like slums.

These men are just slowpokes tueh.
There is no lie found in this post...

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIMC's Inefficient Way Of Handling People's Data and complaints / Nigerian States' Misery Index - June 2022 (by Zone) / Nigerians Adopt The Name IPOB As They’re Tagged Ipob For Supporting PO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.