Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. (1685 Views)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / My Husband Wants Me To Alway Wear Pant And Bra With My 4 Kids In The House / Things You Must Keep Alway During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:01am On Jun 21, 2022
My DOG is nine months old due to the facts its a caucasian its already big(mature) i trained the dog as a in house dog, 24/7 it always indoors. But of recent i noticed a sudden change in her behavoir, so i was advicd to let her walk free outside.

Now the problem is, in our estate we are fenced three house per fence(block) we share car park and other basic amenities. In our block this serial old rapist dog.
I usualy notice the dog and mine together but since they were cool together who am i to put sand in their garri.
I caught them one day in a mating position, initialy i was worried because am not ready to start traing puppies but still i let them be.

It wasnt untill i discoverd that they were not mating rather the stupid dog was just pining my dog head to floor for wickednes and due to the hand i used in training vera she cant fight back. She has close to 3 injuries in body which is another expence on me.

Should i resume keeping her inside or i complain to my neighbore who is an eldery family man?
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2022
it simply putting your dog in its place if I'm to say its a pack thing
or
maybe rough play ......signing out✈
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Tolexander: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2022
I caught them one day in a mating position, initialy i was worried because am not ready to start traing puppies but still i let them be.
I would suggest family planning for your dog if you are afraid of teenage pregnancy for her

It wasnt untill i discoverd that they were not mating rather the stupid dog was just pining my dog head to floor for wickednes and due to the hand i used in training vera she cant fight back. She has close to 3 injuries in body which is another expence on me.
That is wickedness bro

I advise you report this matter to the nearest police station to get the wicked dog arrested and sue for assault and battery.
If you don’t trust the police, report the case to MC Oluomo to handle it for you

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2022
HONESTFACT101:
it simply putting your dog in its place if I'm to say its a pack thing

or

maybe rough play ......signing out✈

Elaborate more.
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by bibianna(f): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2022
You should keep your dog indoors and take him on a walk maybe twice a week or more if you have the time.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2022
bibianna:
You should keep your dog indoors and take her on a walk maybe twice a week or more if you have the time.

Thanks..

Its a she.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Tolexander:
I would suggest family planning for your dog if you are afraid of teenage pregnancy for her

That is wickedness bro

I advise you report this matter to the nearest police station to get the wicked dog arrested and sue for assault and battery.
If you don’t trust the police, report the case to MC Oluomo to handle it for you

What is the meaning of this

1 Like

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by WatchYourSix: 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Its like you dont know nairalanders cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by tayo60(f): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dogs need to be aggressive but your training has tamed her. Start training her to be aggressive, you will see, she will soon put that bully in its place.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Tolexander: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

sincere advice now kiss

You don vex? undecided
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by kals4luv990(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Aggressiveness no dey come by training
Your dog is still a puppy,just yu wait make she mature wella,na yu go dey beg your neighbour for forgiveness

Meanwhile dat dog is an Alpha male for now nd its letting your dog know who is boss around der cheesy
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by LadyD22(f): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

This is the worse place to ask for advice
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Pure cruise grin

Keep her indoors but take her for walks often to avoid boredom, buy her dog toys (chew toys) I also own a female dog
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Sukkyy2010: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
I thought this thread is strictly created to discuss human relationship and romance affairs...Never knew it is also animal affairs inclusive. grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kaiair:

Pure cruise grin

Keep her indoors but take her for walks often to avoid boredom, buy her dog toys (chew toys) I also own a female dog

Thanks..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Jmichael1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Its like you dont know nairalanders cheesy grin
mayb na new cumer here.,.
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by WatchYourSix: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jmichael1:

mayb na new cumer here.,.

Mayb na one those old school men wey dey too take everything serious
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Jmichael1(m): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Mayb na one those old school men wey dey too take everything serious
i swear....
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Ballzproblemm: 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
poison your neighbor dog wink,thank me later.
Note:- do am on code

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by helinues: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Both of you guys should talk to your respective dog to have a peace talk
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by proff010: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Make your dog go join cult abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Nicepoker(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Challenge the dog to a combat. Fight for the bitch.
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Slynation(m): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
What's the specie of the serial old rapist you called your neighbors dog? Because one day Vera might as well return home with a broken leg...grin
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oga op
If the rapist is older than your bitch, he’s going to keep on pinning her to the ground, its a pack thing, he is the self proclaimed alpha in that compound, since he is male and he is older, he is going to keep on beating your bitch. If he is a smaller breed, just train your bitch and wait for her to get to a year old, the nasty old fvck is going to get the beating of his life. ( only few dog breeds can mess with a caucasian shepherd and walk free )

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by frozen70(f): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
My DOG is nine months old due to the facts its a caucasian its already big(mature) i trained the dog as a in house dog, 24/7 it always indoors. But of recent i noticed a sudden change in her behavoir, so i was advicd to let her walk free outside.

Now the problem is, in our estate we are fenced three house per fence(block) we share car park and other basic amenities. In our block this serial old rapist dog.
I usualy notice the dog and mine together but since they were cool together who am i to put sand in their garri.

Should i resume keeping her inside or i complain to my neighbore who is an eldery family man?

Well just let him know what happened and inform him that you will cage your dog when his own is out and you will like him to cage his own when yours is out
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by EmiDon11: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
its just a suggestion., was it helpful?

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by JOACHINpedro: 7:37am On Jun 22, 2022
BDSM things, anyways if your bitch take in abeg reserve one puppy for me
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2022
EmiDon11:
its just a suggestion., was it helpful?

No it wasn't..
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by boombah: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2022
My dog only barks and the moment the person comes closer, she stops barking and starts wagging to play lol.

I've been waiting for time for this bitch to be aggressive but no she won't even change. 7months and still hoping she'll get mean overtime but no hope abeg

1 Like

Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Op, Ur dog is a weakling, simple.
Dat other dog is the Dogfather!
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by Fitzgeraldjonsa: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
If they harass you more especially your dog you can lodge complaint with local Police under Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, 1960 whereby the Police can register FIR and initiate criminal action agaisnt the tormentor of your dog. 3.

download facetime
Re: My Neighbores Dog Is Alway Harrasing My Dog. by TAYO124: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
boombah:
My dog only barks and the moment the person comes closer, she stops barking and starts wagging to play lol.

I've been waiting for time for this bitch to be aggressive but no she won't even change. 7months and still hoping she'll get mean overtime but no hope abeg

1. what opportunities for free movement does it have?
2. Is it male or female?
3. How often do you walk it?
4. How does it behave around similar dog species?
5. Where do you keep it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Became Dickmatized. Real S*xscapade 18+ / The Ridiculous Amount Of Body Fluids Exchange On The Lagos Island - DJ Big N / Looks Like She Wants My D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.