Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida (791 Views)

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency / Saraki Meets Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida by kahal29: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Former Niger State Governor, Babangida Aliyu said the presidential candidate of PDP, Atiku Abubakar did not pick Nyesom Wike as his running mate because the governor talks too much.

Featuring on Channels Television’s Political Paradigm, Aliyu claimed Wike “insulted his way to power”.

He said Wike does not complement Atiku because of his temperament.

Aliyu said: “You do not go around choosing people that will not compliment you.

“You choose people who will compliment your office. People that are ready to take over from you and will make you comfortable.

“Unfortunately, I don’t know if it is his temperament. Sometimes when you speak too much. When you insult your way to power, it does not always happen.

“I can count many people who he has insulted. People will say he is always speaking his mind. But there are times you don’t need to speak your mind.”

Atiku last week, picked the Governor of Delta State, Ifeanyi Okowa, as his running mate.

Explaining his choice, Atiku stated that he was looking for someone who can sit as President whenever he is not in the country.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/21/gov-wike-insulted-his-way-to-power-babangida/
Re: Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida by Fahdiga(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Only a foolish person will choose Wike as his running mate. A man without morals and decorum. To him everything is gbas gbos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida by Richardonald(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
What I know is that 2023 election will be rigged, lawan who didn't contest primary under Apc yobe north was submitted to inec, and inec recognise it, that is to say even if we vote next year inec can decide on whoever they wishes if APC commanded them.

Youth I will always say this, our votes don't count, if you like register a billion pvc, Apc can decide who wins.

Inec is Apc Apc is inec

#RescueNigeria#

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida by NigeriansTalkUp(f): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
I hope he has learnt his lessons
Re: Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida by Totilopussylick(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Only a foolish person will choose Wike as his running mate. A man without morals and decorum. To him everything is gbas gbos

There's no difference between Governor Wike and Father Mbaka.

Those two men their mouths leads them to their downfall undecided
Re: Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida by festacman(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Atiku as a strong personality and a VP with presidential ambition was a burden to Obasanjo. From this experience, he will not take Nyesom Wike, a man with strong and stubborn personality as his VP. Atiku is too politically experienced to enter this trap.

Even, as chief of staff, Wike was uncontrollable for Amaechi as governor until he pushed him to Abuja as Minister of State for Education.

Wike should lick his wound and mend fences because post-2023 PDP will be strongly HOSTILE to him.
Re: Gov. Wike Insulted His Way To Power - Babangida by Fahdiga(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:

There's no difference between Governor Wike and Father Mbaka.

Those two men their mouths leads them to their downfall undecided
Exactly. They believe they can say whatever they want since they own their mouth

(1) (Reply)

South Should Support Tinubu And Stop Cracking Palm Kernel Without Seed. / My Observation - Atiku, Tinubu And Obi / State Of The Nation: Nigeria In Deeper Hole Than In 2015 — Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.