Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos (24545 Views)

Someone Bought N200k Drink From Lady With Counterfeit Note In Lagos / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / 4 SARS Officers Arrested For Kidnapping, Extorting N7 Million From Bishop(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Gbemini(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
I find it hard to believe this story ...... Now the lady in question is no where to be found ..... Let d lady come out and face them if her story is true

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by uvie66: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:
Inasmuch as the police have done a marvelous job arresting the corrupt police officers,I find the lady's story to be emblemished to possibly justify why she patted with ₦320k.
That Nigerian policemen,as corrupt as they are,would intimidate and extort a Nigerian LADY with a mere accusation of possession of weed,I find extremely difficult to believe and don't believe.
Nigerian policemen are quite circumspect of even extorting ladies with proven,serious criminal acts,talkless of mere accusation of weed.
Even a man found in possession of weed,not even mere accusation or planted,would hardly part with that huge sum
There is more to this story the lady is not saying,I can bet anything.
I think you have a point, this is the type of money you give to kidnappers, not road side stop and search.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bb
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by article1: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Their names please
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by DDNGNG: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why always Nigeria Police
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by ello29(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
Video of the lady making complaints :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZMiZqjm0A

Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer SP Benjamin Hundeyin confirmed this in a tweet this morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1539133603245957122/photo/1

The Lady took to social media to describe her ordeal at the hands of some ostensibly Nigerian police officers. On her way to Lekki Phase II, the lady said she was robbed by the cops.

According to her, the Policemen pulled over their car at a checkpoint in Lekki Conservation Center and searched their belongings. She gladly handed over her suitcase to the authorities because it contained nothing incriminating. When one of the Policemen questioned what she was doing with weed, she was taken aback.

If she didn't give them N400,000k, they threatened to hand her over to the NDLEA. She ended up giving them N320,000k out of fear.

Similar thing some of this criminal elements in police uniform did to my brother girl friend in Anambra state
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
u never preserve police na why
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by thatigboman1: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:
Inasmuch as the police have done a marvelous job arresting the corrupt police officers,I find the lady's story to be emblemished to possibly justify why she patted with ₦320k.
That Nigerian policemen,as corrupt as they are,would intimidate and extort a Nigerian LADY with a mere accusation of possession of weed,I find extremely difficult to believe and don't believe.
Nigerian policemen are quite circumspect of even extorting ladies with proven,serious criminal acts,talkless of mere accusation of weed.
Even a man found in possession of weed,not even mere accusation or planted,would hardly part with that huge sum
chairman, if u know lagos police, u wount say these things u are saying.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Wealthyonos(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:

You're a big stewpeed full. You're not a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by simplesearch: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Was she in possession of the said 'weed' at the point of arrest, or it was planted by the police to possibly aggravate her offense?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by simplesearch: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Was she in possession of the said 'weed' at the point of arrest, or it was planted by the police to possibly give credence to her offense?
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Muhammadson2020: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gbemini:
I find it hard to believe this story ...... Now the lady in question is no where to be found ..... Let d lady come out and face them if her story is true
IDIOT you talk like u don't live in Nigeria. Pray make u no enter police wahala

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
TCD:
u never jam police na why. Just wait till it happens to you and then you will know she isnt lying.

people wey throw molly put for my car threaten me and wipe 500k from my account

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by insightful01(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:
Nigerian policemen are quite circumspect of even extorting ladies with proven,serious criminal
acts,talkless of mere accusation of weed.

What are you saying? Police billed base on your capability.... if she can raise 1m, that's what. They will collect from her.

They knew, there are big men reside around lekki. So take it or. Leave it!

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Muhammadson2020: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:

Another IDIOT on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Enumerator(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
I tell you!
Chijeep:
Of all mistakes in the country never you make the mistake of not VOTING PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Enumerator(m): 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
I tell you!
Johnrake69:
See if you don't have mind Nigerian police will extort every dime you have on you.

That was how I was picked up at Okota round about. They kept insisting on knowing who I was and what I do for a living. I mentioned my company but they were not satisfied that they needed ID from my company. I told them there's no law in Nigeria that says I must have a work ID. I have given you my driver's license.

Then, the idiot jumped into my car. And insisted I go to the station with him. And I asked him if I was under arrest so I can call my lawyer and he said no. Then I refused moving my car. We created a scene then one of his seniors came like he wanted to settle us begged me to go to the station with him which I did.

I got there and my care was ransacked. Ofcourse they didn't find anything. Their Boss came out and was shouting that I'm the one proving stubborn that today he's going to investigate my company.

Forcefully collected my phones. When he didn't find anything he started asking me if I my company pays tax that he can hand me over to Firs. I was just laughing and told him let's go to FIRS.

At the end he took me to a room where there's AC and started preaching friendship to me. That we can be friends and that why was I proving stubborn like I have done something wrong. Last last he gave me my car keys and I left.

Once you panic you're now their maga.
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Pelaiye2703(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=seborrhic post=114018573][/quote]
Wait mek e happen to u, body go tell u.
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Pelaiye2703(m): 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:
Wait make e happen to u, body go tell u.
This is what has been in existence for only God knows when. Never allow a police officer to search, inspect or look after your belongings without a strict monitoring. Those people are devil incarnate. Na format wey we know.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Ombudsman1: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
SHE WAS FOOLED.WHATEVER YOU DO, NEVER HAND OVER YOUR PERSONAL EFFECTS TO A POLICEMAN TO CHECK BY HIMSELF. OPEN IT YOURSELF AND WATCH HIM AS HE GOES THROUGH YOUR ITEMS STERNLY.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by zionstaar75: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:
u find it strange because you're a junkie, if police show weed to someone that has never smoked and insist on inviting nuclear....she first transferred 90k and then they saw she had extra cash. If police catch u with 5million they'll collect everything

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Harddiskng(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:

You are talking nonsense. I pray you experience Nigerian police soon.

Right from my days living in Festac, if there is anything i learnt it is “Never ever trust Nigerian Police”. Never allow police search you, if you can’t get out of the situation peaceable empty your bag/pocket by yourself.

Police that stopped me on bike oneday several years ago, I had writing material (pencil, biro), a test slip, and calculator, I was going for a job test. They said I looked like a yahoo boy, Me that was in no mood. I para for them, shout ehn. Baba was waving his gun, then life was not sweet so to die no fear me grin

They tried to scare me into entering that their minibus, Omo I change am for them. After wasting about 25mins of my time. I called another bike, baba dey shout “stop! Stop!” I didn’t even answer them. My mind was, wetin i hold for hand, calculator, test slip, Make them shoot me naa.

If my mum hear this story, she fit tear me slap.

Nigerian police, they way they destroyed lives of innocent boys/girls. when they die i feel no sympathy what so ever undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Buffalo2(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
TCD:
u never jam police na why. Just wait till it happens to you and then you will know she isnt lying.
Lif am oo cos he dey blow grammar like say no be this Naija we dey together
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by HeavenVGate: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:
Yes you are so right there is more to it. Police can't negotiate such amount of money with her just with a case of weed that the were even the one planted it in her bag. Trust me she is not telling the truth.
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Rogues in uniforms
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by nextstep(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:

Na so... I'm looking at this lady with one eye... ₦320k no be beans oh...
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Zardex(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Nigerian police is not the world worst police for nothing. They earned it with their actions and inactions
Police no be anybody's friend tho
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Lorddominic(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
zolajpower:

This story get as e by

Play d video u'll understand better
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Soulmender: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
seborrhic:

Pray not to be a victim of Nigerian bad system. Ndlea officers broke into my hostel once and arrested four boys in a room just because they saw a nylon suspected to be weed nylon , not that they saw weed with any of them. Those boys spent 2 days in their cell , initially they asked for 1 million, the boys were later released with 400k. Our men in uniform are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Lorddominic(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
nextstep:

Na so... I'm looking at this lady with one eye... ₦320k no be beans oh...

Play d Video u'll understand better
Re: Police Officers Arrested For Extorting N320k From Lady In Lagos by Zardex(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
SegunKola007:
New update! this is a method I've been using since a couple of days and already made almost $1260

Method is pretty simple and anyone with at least 2 brain cells will be able to use it.

I hope you like it and make bank with it before it gets saturated and patched.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zb03ncdx8cf36fk/G2A%20TimeZone%20Hack.pdfs

This method allows u to get digital items like Amazon giftcards for free, however, the best option is to get the giftcards and then exchange them to Bitcoin.

So:
-> g2a allows u to create max. 2 orders per 24 hours
-> g2a allows u to add max. 5 items to your cart
which means u can get 10 items per day.

Now if u have $500 in Bitcoin to buy 5 giftcards in each order u will be able to get $1000 in Amazon giftcards, and then exchange them to Bitcoin on Paxful for about 70% of their value, which means u get $700 DAILY or sell them to people.

However, if u don't have that much money, u can also use it with $100 and just buy 2x $100 Amazon giftcards per day which means u earn about $140 - $150 daily when u exchange them to BTC on Paxful.

PS: Changing your IP address / E-mail and clearing cookies doesn't work (if u would like to create more orders on g2a). Idk how they detect it but when I try to create 3rd order it always gave me an error and it worked again after 24 hours since my first order.
Are you paid in Bitcoins or Givecards??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested And Jailed Over N150k Fraud (Photo) / Man Impregnates 20-year-old Daughter, Dumps Baby In Well In Bauchi / Dasumo & Idi-Araba Boys Clash in Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.