Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State (44159 Views)

Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Busty Lady Narrates How A Ramadan Observing Bikeman Embarrased Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Emmanuel909090: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Money miss road.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Hardgun: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
DJ chicken told you tell dem say make dem beat am now u see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by mcgodison2531(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Everything around this guy is bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by ViceGovernor: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
It's all spiritual he has collected from the ground now it's time to give back to the ground... undecided
Expect more news like this from people around portable and portable himself.

You think it's ordinary that he came to limelight so quick no na smiley in case you don't believe save this comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Lexusgs430: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Imagine portable been someone's boss ........ cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Kizzygentle: 5:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
This guy's end is coming faster than he might think. The little money he made is just intoxicating him just like Wike
Is he the one that killed the bike man.. Bad belle. Tufia
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Lilfire(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Portable aid not Portable himself less be guided Ronaldo aid crash him Bugatti no mean say Na Ronaldo get accident, it's a matter of choice to either leave his aid to face the music or help out, so also it is a matter of choice for Ronaldo to sack his aid or help out in fixing the gate his aid crash into
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by ikotunblog: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Excess Indian hemp in action

Lie indian hemp no dey make person behave anyhow. You no dey smoke am
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Mitsurugi(m): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
ahnie:

Tho he wasn't the one that killed the bikeman,but the people surrounding portable their conduct alone would kill tis guys carreer faster.

If you know about the Civil law principle of vicarious liability you'll pity oga portable o
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by 8stargeneral: 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
If dis guy no take care d way his career go take end eeh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by President2001(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
I have noticed you with fake news on nairaland always
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by gonkin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hope say no be swear don dey manifest for this guy head. Cuz it's definitely obvious he's got people that are unhappy with his fame. On the naming of his 2nd child, his range rover killed someone and will definitely get impounded. Another case. What next?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by jacoik(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
ahnie:

Tho he wasn't the one that killed the bikeman,but the people surrounding portable their conduct alone would kill tis guys carreer faster.
didn't you also watch the one he did himself yesterday, by commanding his boys to beat up a guy? I watched it and shake my head for the youths. Shebi police say if he no report dem go declear him wanted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by kingyakos: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
The guy is off the street to highway where dangote truck awaits him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Originalsly: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmm..... is he still upcoming?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by ahnie: 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
jacoik:
didn't you also watch the one he did himself yesterday, by commanding his boys to beat up a guy? I watched it and shake my head for the youths. Shebi police say if he no report dem go declear him wanted
I m not always online and I don't have time to monitor people's lives.

Peace.
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Fearme344: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
This guy's end is coming faster than he might think. The little money he made is just intoxicating him just like Wike
go and make your own la fool
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Johel(m): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfEcbUFL4PR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Their juju don dey fail small small... people eyes go soon clear.
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Fearme344: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
But no be him jam person oo.. Nigerians with there poverty mentality
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Kamikazi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=incandescentena post=114019036] See
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Oparahvictory20(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
This small money this my guy don make just de hype am ���☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Carparts888(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Odogwu bitters
HarlequinLekex:
Please which companies have given him endorsements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by TheOmoney(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
ahnie:

Tho he wasn't the one that killed the bikeman,but the people surrounding portable their conducts alone would kill this guys career faster.

Rip to the young man

His behaviour is giving them the temerity to have such attitude.

#hoodlums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by TheOmoney(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

U nor really dey 9ja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by kingamaa(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
End result of hard drugs and alcohol is not sweet at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by DKM123: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
respond to my pm

As what and as who?
M@d man!
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Both the idiot and his idiotic boss portable should be in Jail..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Kaycee9242(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:

Odogwu bitters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by DKM123: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
are you scared?

GrandfinaIe2021 aka MaskSubzero aka techbiOgger aka Techbots aka LadymissiIe

Hahahaha! Sc@red that you will insult me in my DM or sc@red of what exactly? cheesy cheesy

Why in the name of Yeshua will any s@ne human want to have a PRIVATE conversation with a lun@tic? cheesy cheesy

I have never acknowledged any Nairalander's DM YET, none of them was a p@thetic dEmented nutc@se like you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki / Peter Okoye Pictured With Eden Hazard / Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.