Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State (44177 Views)

Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Busty Lady Narrates How A Ramadan Observing Bikeman Embarrased Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by treesun: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Illiteracy is really w disease.. I've never viewed portable as a celebrity even when he came to my area to shot ologo forever.. I didnt bother coming out to see him.. I really pity the sick minds we have in Nigeria for celebrating this tout. Now enjoy the pains he is causing.. Enjoy it.. You brought this upon yourself..

Reason our politicians are happy people are docile and not lettered!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by DKM123: 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
LadymissiIe:
I want to change and become a better person, unfortunately I can't, the onus lies on you now to make me a better person embarassed

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

This is hilarious! cheesy
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by latolz: 6:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
So razz...

Somethings money and fame can never change.. RAZZNESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by godofuck231: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Drug buddies
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by swissgoldenpro2: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bad News too dey follow this guy
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Lazenby007(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
incandescentena:
See your head
Wetin dis guy head do you na?
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfEcbUFL4PR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

a tout will always be a tout and a nuisance to the public. Money miss road, bunch of riffraffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Jdaniels: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
This Guy should be careful
na so he go just end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Abiscodi11: 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
Portable and his crew are always in the news for wrong reasons this day. May God help him
onthehill:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
DKM123:

As what and as who?
M@d man!
Dkm pls don't respond to that troll..that person is a guy probably disguising as a lesbian on here..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by DKM123: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dkm pls don't respond to that troll..that person is a guy probably disguising as a lesbian on here..

Yeah, I know. cheesy

Thanks... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
DKM123:

Yeah, I know. cheesy

Thanks... kiss
Good..glad. wink

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Kingkogeorge(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dude be looking like a native doctor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Shawl001(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
How?
Was the driver drunk?
Or intentional?

Watch out, this might be the beginning of his fame.
#if you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Ypp1: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Really
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by heartbeat84: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
coming faster is an understatement. his end is at hand already; we're only waiting for the manifestation of his end
Fahdiga:
This guy's end is coming faster than he might think. The little money he made is just intoxicating him just like Wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by sweetjohn(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Portable will become the governor of Lagos one day after MC Oluomo... Agberoes and questionable characters are the people ruling SW. They too love evil men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Aroyjunior(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Blood money has consequences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by deebrownneymar: 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Portable that beat up a friend who advised him to leave his useless friends. The guy needs prayers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Iamstickzbaba(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Stupid Aides following stupid guy,his fame is a big threat to this country but it's not been noticed... 3 managers in a year and now left with no one to manage him,let me just stop here before those ZAZU followers come at me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by DONFASZY(m): 11:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
He will soon beg on d street of lagos
Mark my words with huge regrets if all dis bad news
Sad events

High class notorious narcotics idiots no change with dis small fame for good

Nigerians will rubbish him to d end soon

Make e go ask people wey mad for music bfor

I no pity am today n later

Promoting nonsense

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfFTzrqroGd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Odumogu03: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2022
onthehill:

Why is this guy always on the headlines for bad reasons�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by delishpot: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This guy fame is constituting threat to lives on a daily basis. Companies should desist from giving him endorsement

Yeah, how hard have you worked to get Dangote from being given gigs and the opportunity to thrive in Nigeria despite his Truck drivers killing Nigerians up and down?
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by ceejay80s(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2022
but no be portable drive the car, na who drive the car dem suppose arrest
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by TrollsNeverDies(f): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:

Yeah, I know. cheesy
Thanks... kiss
hi dear. been a while cool i missed you kiss
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by DKM123: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
hi dear.
been a while cool
i missed you kiss

LoL! You have opened another account again. Crazy man. How are you doing?
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by TrollsNeverDies(f): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:

I'm sad and depressed once again.
You see trolling and opening numerous accounts remains the only instant remedy that has been so effective towards combatting depression grin
Anyway i see you're now into partisan politics, i can see you're spamming and spreading the forum and warning nairalanders against Tinubu media propagandists grin
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by DKM123: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
I'm sad and depressed once again.
You see trolling and opening numerous accounts remains the only instant remedy that has been so effective towards combatting depression grin
Anyway i see you're now into partisan politics, i can see you're spamming and spreading the forum and warning nairalanders against Tinubu media propagandists grin

Yup... Nigerians have coconut head! I don't understand how and why they will WILLINGLY want to REPEAT the same mistake that has lead us to where we are. Even those of us who have been at home since February due to ASUU strike are still fighting to put back this wicked people in power. This is worse than Stockholm syndrome.

Does that mean we can't do sheet? So they can keep us at home for almost half the year and there are no repercussions because we can't do sheet...

Mehn, I can't wait to be done with school and get the heck out of this country!
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by TrollsNeverDies(f): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
DKM123:

Yup... Nigerians have coconut head! I don't understand how and why they will WILLINGLY want to REPEAT the same mistake that has lead us to where we are. Even those of us who have been at home since February due to ASUU strike are still fighting to put back this wicked people in power. This is worse than Stockholm syndrome.

Does that mean we can't do sheet? So they can keep us at home for almost half the year and there are no repercussions because we can't do sheet...

Mehn, I can't wait to be done with school and get the heck out of this country!
few days before the APC primaries, Tinubu started ranting and pouring out frustrations after he became worried that he might be denied the presidential ticket till he was forced to openly tell Nigerians that he was the one that made Buhari president..
The right thing Tinubu should have done was to issue a public apology to Nigerians soliciting for our forgiveness instead of contesting for presidency.
Just look around you, the students are still at home for months, the insecurities bedeviling the country at the moment, the inflation and economic depression ravaging the country and yet a political goon still have the nerves to tell us that he deserves to be president after giving us a failure that has misruled us for 8 years.
His daft and retárded followers that are also the victims of this administration gets me so irritated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by MrsAminaBello(f): 9:55am On Mar 24
DKM123:

hi Abigail tell me the truth.
Have you been having feelings for me lately?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Married My Kid Sister, My Mother’s Last Born”- Nigerian Singer, Orits Wiliki / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Her Dad's Visit 2 Adeboye: I Saved My Dad From Ritualism / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.