Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (53758 Views)

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / NNPP Or APC: Kwankwaso Visits Shekarau / Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Heterodox(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
misano:

Video is ur front U saying another thing.
I'm sorry if you're not taught listening in school. But that's a deficiency you can't blame on me
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Tochj(m): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Oga wetin my head do you? You've been on every thread lamenting about the size of my head even though you haven't seen me before. Are you a head hunter?
Hahahaha
Afonja head Hunter
Na them
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by lilyheaven: 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
incandescentena:
See your big head
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by BabaO2: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Partyless governor without balls, governor that had no say on delegates list from his state, Ofcourse, he's a frustrated man, he will always be looking for the worst to happen as a panacea
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by IamWonderful: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
redcliff:

Exactly the same thing I told that Iamwonderful guy and the riffraff was foaming like someone high tension wire shocked
Chaaaaaiiiii is this how senseless myopic and deluded IPOB miscreants and cannibals are, this nonentity is even using alternative account to confirm his entrenched stupidity.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114023016:
Pandora, you berrer listen to the below...
Na lie dis sleeping pdp governor dey tell u o.
Na send dem send am come to you.

Pandora, take to this advice from Nwoko with immediate alacrity.
Atleast you will have hope till then.
Jokers everywhere.

After he comes a distant 5th, ipobian will go back to Biafra or death all over again, just as they did in 2019.

Why are you being mischievous? if someone rubbishes you, you will start calling on Mods to ban the person. If you cannot constructively criticize then why insult Peter Obi by calling him Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Oziens: 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Oga wetin my head do you? You've been on every thread lamenting about the size of my head even though you haven't seen me before. Are you a head hunter?

Pls don't kill me with laughter bro, shuuu... grin
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Peter Obi can only be a threat to a Sinking party like PDP.

Any serious Political Party/ Presidential Aspirant (Asiwaju Jagaban) cannot be moved by Obi's Social media noise.

Whybam I even surprised? Obi will ruin Atiku's chances in PDP's stronghold ( SE and SS). That's a fantastically good news for Tinubu.

As it stands, a vote for Obi is a vote against Atiku and a vote in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

If you still don't know that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I am sincerely sorry for you.

I hope and pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria

And you think Tinubu will sweep the north, bro you must be dreaming seriously
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Righthussle: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
DaveDGreat:

BAT is a symbol of witchcraft in the spiritual realm. I hereby cast and bind every spirit of BAT in your life IJN. It must be replaced with an OBIdient spirit in Jesus Name insha Allah. Amin.

Your wife has seen the light. You need to come for 3 weeks spiritual cleansing and kobokoing at Alpha beach. This purification exercise will last for 3 days so come fasting. At the end, you'll be OBIdient.

Abeg Na joke ooo grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Emperordynasty: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114023016:

Jokers everywhere.

After he comes a distant 5th, ipobian will go back to Biafra or death all over again, just as they did in 2019.

I don’t know what to tell you, but may you be a victims of all the wickedness carried out by the Evil politicians you support day and night....Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by WarriAproko: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
That video is fake
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by kingyakos: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
IamNat:
I just laugh when they say Nigerians want Peter Obi, I do not know since when the whole population of Nigeria joined Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland. grin grin

Instead of them to say Nigerian Youth wants Peter Obi which is the reality, so that they would understand that there's still more work to do and more land to cover, they just keep enjoying the media widespread support, this is the same way they are confidently saying Tinubu will lose the APC Primary election.

Labour Party that does not have candidate that can boast of winning any senatorial district or any federal constituency keep claiming they will win the presidential election. They have forgotten that it is these senatorial aspirants, governorship aspirants and house of representative aspirants that will canvas for vote from voters their supporters and by extension they are canvassing for vote for their party's presidential aspirants.

If we talk now, they will say we don't know what we are saying, they forgot that Aluta does not win election, they forgot that elections are not won online, if for anything, how the APC primaries ended should be a lesson, with all the online shouts and bad media against Tinubu, he still won.

What I'm just saying is that, Peter Obi supporters should realize now that there's still plenty of works to do and it's not by online noise.

And you think work is not going on?..
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by misano(m): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Heterodox:
I'm sorry if you're not taught listening in school. But that's a deficiency you can't blame on me

The video is exactly what the headline says. That video is about 11mb. Watch it, abi U nor get enough data?
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Komu1048(m): 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
Say no more dear Godwin. Nigerians are solidly behind Peter Obi. Mind you it is not about Obi, it is about rescuing our dear country hence the reason why everyone are OBIdient

Y is it that u r always the first 2 to make comments on politics with ur stupid Obidient chant.

Meanwhile I’m sitting on the fence for now
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Abemy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

"..............are you a head Hunter?)
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bomboiy:
I have said it severally that outside the southeast,Edo people are the most OBIdient, people thought I was clowning.

The problem with most people is that they don't know that 2023 will be a different ball game entirely. Nigerians are tired of PDP and APC,we are now OBIdient.

With SE in bag,Edo state and SS as a whole will be a big boast. Our only concern will be NC,so many people will be hit by Hurricane Obi next year.

The shock will be massive. Nigerians are becoming aware and conscious of the enormous power the populace controls. I pity any thug, policeman or soldier that might want to aid in rigging. If he survives instant lynching, He will be declared enemy of the state. This is the time for them to be counted because any security personnel that wants to do otherwise, I am sure posterity won't be fair to the person and his family.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Gangster1ms: 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
IRAPADA:
Waste of energy and time , obi is going to be Biafra president
Eya..

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Benmob: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114023016:

Jokers everywhere.

abeg shut up jo, every time u go they shout Nigeria will great again, but u are one of d problem of d country, hypocrite supreme in Nairaland, ur brain no tell u tinubu cousin Oyedola was part Pandora,still Efcc no care about d Pandora because it is worldwide

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by NLPoliceWoman: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
RTR

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by NLPoliceWoman: 7:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
RTR

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
If only Peter Obi can gamer a lot of support up north. He would undoubtedly be the man to beat in 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Bomboiy: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
EhisChelsea1:

You are wrong on this..
How are am I wrong? please do tell.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by SmartPolician: 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
[/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

[b]2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

Hypocrite

You should quote all my messages.

This has nothing to do with you.

You cannot spew hate and expect love in return.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Typicalguy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
IRAPADA:

Says Igbo afonja... undecided
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Heterodox(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
misano:

The video is exactly what the headline says. That video is about 11mb. Watch it, abi U nor get enough data?
So you have comprehension problem too? If I didn't watch how would I have known the context is wrong.
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Legendrysailor(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:

He is a skull miner. Afonja pro max
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Nuheights(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obaseki is very Obidient!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by zedegit: 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bomboiy:
I have said it severally that outside the southeast,Edo people are the most OBIdient, people thought I was clowning.

The problem with most people is that they don't know that 2023 will be a different ball game entirely. Nigerians are tired of PDP and APC,we are now OBIdient.

With SE in bag,Edo state and SS as a whole will be a big boast. Our only concern will be NC,so many people will be hit by Hurricane Obi next year.

If Benue like, let them vote Atiku to bring more cattle to ravage their lands, molest their women and kill them for asking questions.

What is my business?
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by YelloweWest: 7:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
IRAPADA:

Taaa getat. I'm not even Ibo but I'm fully for obi! A man who showed good governance can be achieved.

Tinubu and atiku are all thieves!
Re: 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki by Essence20(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
Obi is penetrating all the nooks and crannies of the country. E go shock them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again / Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / Historical Nigeria: A Rare Look Into The Past In Fascinating Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.