Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk (49873 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by New007: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
BirtherOfKings:
Many of this parents hate and very upset about the choices of their children being trans or gay.. am sure he walked in on a conversation and saw d dad was saying his mind..rich man still get wahala
All d best to Xavier.. I hope his plan to leave d papa is a tightproof one
Hmmm. You approve of it?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Omoslim26: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

O....k, no one is forcing anyone to accept anything,if he doesn't want to accept his kid as she is then it's best they split ways.

How can a Father even accept His son as[b] she[/b] is cry

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by osidion2020(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
The rich also ��
OLAADEGBU:

'I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form'.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
ur father didn't deny u bt u want to deny ur father because he clearly disagrees with ur transgender nonsense/views? Shows u have no manners or uve been brainwashed or manipulated.

9 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Gbogbowa: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
l
tillaman:
sad
if he feel like seperating hjmself from the father he should pay the father all he has spend on him,even dog will not do what human practice,imaging deniaying your father publickly too bad
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by osidion2020(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Reason why you should always learn to appreciate God for what he has done for you no matter how little...

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by kingemaker(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Who is 'her'? You mean Xavier? See as confusion reigns.

This demonic agenda is gaining grounds and anyone that opposes it gets 'canceled', but thankfully that bullshit isn't working on everyone. Elon just won himself a fan. Men becoming women, women becoming men and then trying to force everyone to accept their mental illness. Rubbish

It's the last line for me. I still do not understand how this isn't seen as a mental illness. The other day, pedofiles went public demanding for their rights to maintain relationship with kids because that's how they are. Omo, humanity is gradually going nut.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Elsueno: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin

one of the reasons all these oyibo method of discipline is an absolute waste of time, assuming these kid chop correct koboko when he dey grow, he fit no do that kind of shyt till him papa approve or him don turn full adult at 30

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by siofra(f): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
LordReed:

I don't know about good person or not but Elon initially appeared to be a progressive until his real values started coming to the fore and he is not what he appears to be. The man has a mean streak you wouldn't expect from someone that appears so chill.

I think he just became old. The older you get, the more conservative you become.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
I wish her well. I may not approve of what she is doing, but it does not affect me, or pick my pocket, or eat my supper.

At the end, humans are always doing strange things all the time.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Truthfulguy10: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:

You’re looking to argue not looking for facts. Seems like I made a good decision to not entertain your “fact finding” mission. Because if you really want to know, it’s a click of a button away for you. But you don’t really care to know. So keep it pushing hun.

With all due respect ma’am , WTF are you trying to say!!
Are you trying to justify the kids actions by saying his dad is a bad person

Come on

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by temiyato(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Person wey no get problem for life go use hand dey draw problem.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by zoedew: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Children take after the example of their parents.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by New007: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

I think he just became old. The older you get, the more conservative you become.
you've not used the word conservative well here. Elon has a little percentage of that in him. He's always looking out for new things. However, his stance on not getting along with this gender nonsense is brilliant. Let his son go. Like the prodigal son, he'll be back.

6 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by descarado: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:
Not to mention he’s a racist jerk whose wealth came from resources his ancestors stole from Africa meanwhile he has no regard nor does he even pretend to have any regard for black folks.
All of them are racist coco. None is excluded. An average AA don't like you.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by WHITELIGHTER: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Money aren't really everything...
For fvck sake, this is the son of the world's richest man....

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Yankee101: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Proverbs 22:6
 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Mickykarim: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Elon Musk MUST BE HAPPY WITH THIS.

It is an easier and perhaps the easiest way to rid himself of a PERVERT.

HPOEFULLY, THE EVIL POSSESSED CHILD DIVEST HIMSELF OF ALL BENEFITS OF THE MUSKS. SINCE HE HAS CHOSEN THE SATANIC SENSE AND IDENTITY.

I would be the happiest father if Elon Musk, with a God given opportunity and intervention to DISOWN the Lucifer in the family.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by judedwriter(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Money isn't everything...

Some people have lots of money and still yet change their sex because of dissatisfaction!

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by SugarGirl44(f): 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oshisco.

After teaching us the pronouns 'he/she' in their stupid language, now they're using 'their/they' to confuse us.

I wish we can just do away with anything oyinbo, their language, culture and all.

Very confused set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who made his kid a she?
I wonder o
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by betshopagent(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

'I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form'.

demerits of overfeeding

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Bromax: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Life! Oh life! After una go say e no balance. God give u Nyansh give u better share to sit-down u say u no want. If na be the papa I for disown an since, marry another two wives wey go born better children for me. Abi na this matter wey make the man say him wan die last month?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Crafteck1: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Can you return everything he has gotten from elon
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Moh247: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ellon musk would be deeply embarrassed... Musk is a Manly man who is very proud of his masculinity only for his wife to turn his son to Bobrisky

Divorce is horrible, women turn kids of a failed marriage to bitter adults

5 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by siofra(f): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
New007:
you've not used the word conservative well here. Elon has a little percentage of that in him. He's always looking out for new things. However, his stance on not getting along with this gender nonsense is brilliant. Let his son go. Like the prodigal son, he'll be back.

The conservatism I'm referring to here is American politics.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by New007: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

The conservatism I'm referring to here is American politics.
Okay.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by highoctane: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Xavier quodenmed parts
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by seangy4konji: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
All this bastad children of nowadayz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.