Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk (49866 Views)

When Your Salary Is 40k And Your 17 Year-old Daughter Is Using Iphone 12 / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Gentlevip: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
White man sickness. May it never visit our lands.

Imagine having a billionaire daddy, yet you hate him for not in support of homosexuality.

Kilode? If na Africa na koboko go reset many brains.

God bless Africa

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Mickykarim: 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gentlevip:

Imagine having a billionaire daddy, yet you hate him for not in support of homosexuality.

God bless Africa

WELL WRITTEN.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Streetmovement(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm he be things o, so anybody fit just wake up one morning mad o grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Arijude(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:
Elon musk is not a good person.

Regardless of how you feel about gay/transgender issues, don’t let it be the reason you root for him.
Even if he raised an army of nuns and priests who never go against what’s considered traditionally normal, he will still not be a person to root for.

in what way is he not a good person?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Nobleman80: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Who is 'her'? You mean Xavier? See as confusion reigns.

This demonic agenda is gaining grounds and anyone that opposes it gets 'canceled', but thankfully that bullshit isn't working on everyone. Elon just won himself a fan.

Men becoming women, women becoming men and then they try to force us to accept their mental illness. Rubbish
Senconded. Full time rubish

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by lifestyletv: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
One thing in this life is that, when you pursue after only one thing, other aspects of your life suffer. Many of these rich folks cry overnight and use success and the desire for it to cover up. That's why Jesus said that, these things are what the world are seeking after, but if you seek the kingdom of God and its righteousness first, every other things will be added unto you.

God will save his family sha (that's if he will ask God)

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:
Not to mention he’s a racist jerk whose wealth came from resources his ancestors stole from Africa meanwhile he has no regard nor does he even pretend to have any regard for black folks.

You are seriously grasping straws. Simply summarise in a sentence: he is a bad person because he doesn't support the gay movement. Every other thing you are typing to show why you hate him is just hot air.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by nokspos: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
check the dictionary meaning of 'rooting for someone' , then correct your sentence ... its confusing
cococandy:

Regardless of how you feel about gay/transgender issues, don’t let it be the reason you root for him.
Even if he raised an army of nuns and priests who never go against what’s considered traditionally normal, he will still not be a person to root for.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by JustforMen: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:

Just for my learning, why is Elon not a good person?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by castrokins(m): 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
America Is A Bad Example
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by HellVictorinho4(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Why is he not a good person? You haven't said anything bad he's done to be seen as a bad person.

He errs too ...at least.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by justli: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
cococandy:

Just curious , what exactly makes elon not good and the rest of these lunatics good?
Oh, I get it. Who ever calls them on their bullshit is immediately taged and canceled.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by LOVEGINO(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dem support carry d idiot come naija make e come learn work.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by gambojimeta: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mickykarim:
Elon Musk MUST BE HAPPY WITH THIS.

It is an easier and perhaps the easiest way to rid himself of a PERVERT.

HPOEFULLY, THE EVIL POSSESSED CHILD DIVEST HIMSELF OF ALL BENEFITS OF THE MUSKS. SINCE HE HAS CHOSEN THE SATANIC SENSE AND IDENTITY.

I would be the happiest father if Elon Musk, with a God given opportunity and intervention to DISOWN the Lucifer in the family.

Musk himself does not have a religion and claimed in an interview that he has no faith in God and does not believed in God. He believes in science.

Ps: Oyinbo like their pikin die. He would still love him no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by gambojimeta: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gentlevip:

God bless Africa
Brobisky and James Brown are celebrated in Nigeria and are now Millionaires sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
ivolt:

He is no longer a kid.
He has made his choice.
Exactly what I said. He made his choice and since she's happy and her father isn't for her happiness then it's best they split ways
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by ponishah: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ishilove:

Who is 'her'? You mean Xavier? See as confusion reigns.

This demonic agenda is gaining grounds and anyone that opposes it gets 'canceled', but thankfully that bullshit isn't working on everyone. Elon just won himself a fan.

Men becoming women, women becoming men and then they try to force us to accept their mental illness. Rubbish
And when war comes, the ones that hanged to men will refuse to fight , claiming that they are women.
It happened in Ukraine.
LGTBQ are people with troubled mentality and maladaptive behaviour

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gentlevip:

God bless Africa
She's an adult,you can't beat adult rather you split ways with them if you don't support what they are doing. In that way,no one is hurt. She's not forcing Elon to accept her and Elon isn't forcing her not to change so them splitting ways is valid

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
IamAsiri:

His kid is not "she"; his kid is "them" grin
Good,thanks for correcting me
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Who made his kid a she?
The kid changed their sex and prefers the pronouns "them". Majority of trans people have always known they were trans
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by LastDonn: 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
When they can't get you,they come to you through the people you love. Take heart Elon
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoslim26:

How can a Father even accept His son as[b] she[/b] is cry
With love and understanding
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by LordReed(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
RenerdLiam:

C’mon. Have you ever aspire to become high??

Don't you know the opposition that comes with such? Especially to someone in such position as Musk’s is.

Even the Bible said, and I quote “The Kingdom of God suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force”.

He will soon come crumbling if he is a fool. You can't keep your position or become a good leader if you are all jellied.

Even towards your own wife and mother of your kids?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by CheapHomes1: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The kid changed their sex and prefers the pronouns "them". Majority of trans people have always known they were trans

You didn't get the question. I didn't ask who changed their sex. I asked who made his kid a she?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You didn't get the question. I didn't ask who changed their sex. I asked who made his kid a she?
Use the proper pronouns and I will answer your question
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by LordReed(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
siofra:

I think he just became old. The older you get, the more conservative you become.

He was 37 when he divorced his first wife, he wasn't old then but he was pretty shitty to her.
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by CheapHomes1: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Use the proper pronounce and I will answer your question

"Pronounce"? What has pronounce got to do with the question I asked about who made musk's kid a she?
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Single mothers are the bane of society .

They are a crime grooming institution on their own.

This won't have happened if the boys were with their father and not their Woke gold digging British slag ham of a mother.

Then musk would have worked so hard to get custody but he cared much about money. Blame him instead for being a neglective father. You men never want to take care of children but make baby mamas everywhere and whine when the kid grows up not dancing to your tune when you weren't there for them

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

"Pronounce"? What has pronounce got to do with the question I asked about who made musk's kid a she?
Meant pronouns
Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by CheapHomes1: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

She's an adult,you can't beat adult rather you split ways with them if you don't support what they are doing. In that way,no one is hurt. She's not forcing Elon to accept her and Elon isn't forcing her not to change so them splitting ways is valid

Who made Elon musk kid a she?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by CheapHomes1: 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Meant pronouns

What has pronouns got to do with the question about who made musk's kid a she?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk by Flamemignon1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
CheapHomes1:

What has pronouns got to do with the question about who made musk's kid a she?
I remember you,the troll who keeps going back and forth. Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.