Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi (3663 Views)

Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) / Breaking!!! Photos Of APC One Million Match In Borno!! / Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
I'm currently in Iragbiji , will surely be there

Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
They not from Nigeriansns
Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by waledeji(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
This is Helinues home state o. The whole of Osun are OBIdient to our dear country
Why are you always the FTC on every post, are you this jobless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by Realdon1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Come rain come shine, I and my family must be OBIdient.
Obi is a movement.
Obi is Endsars reloaded.
Obi is not only a name, but a cult like move to destination.
Obi is just a figurative name for liberation and sanitation.
Obi is that future project for the Nigeria Youths.
Is only the fools that misunderstand the name ' Obi' as mere human.
I will sacrifice all I have to make this project reality.
I'm on Peterside inshallah.
Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by excanny: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Omo, OBi should do all he can to grab a good bite in Osun. That state has the highest number of registered votes in whole SW.

Don’t play with Osun. It’s a state that behaves like northerners when it comes to voting. Very high turnout rate.
Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by excanny: 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm currently in Iragbiji , will surely be there

Does anyone know Tinubu ancestral family there among the locals?
Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Succinctly put..
A Yorubanized Easterner grin
Like me o!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by iReddington: 8:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Gozac:

Nwa afo keep representing.
We can never bow to man

grin Are these not your savage kinsmen before they started killing eachother for sport, bowing to the maniacal psychopath that has now taken permanent residence in prison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by Emilokoiyawon: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Now check out this eboe logic:

when Ganduje was caught with bands of cash, eboes say Ganduje is a thief

When Peter Obi was caught with 250 million naira cash, eboes say Obi is a saint.

God punish the enemies of Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Now check out this eboe logic:

when Ganduje was caught with bands of cash, eboes say Ganduje is a thief

When Peter Obi was caught with 250 million naira cash, eboes say Obi is a saint.

God punish the enemies of Nigeria. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by Whiteshield: 1:39am On Jun 22, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Where I come from,we only bow to God.
Prostration to a mere mortal is out of it.

Maybe Fulanis are your gods cos you fools prostrate to them.
Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by maybet081: 3:42am On Jun 22, 2022
ogbuefi677:
Iragbiji will give OBIdients 75% of votes cast.
Who wants a convicted drug pusher to be their president?
iragbaji is it not the muded home of the shaking, fraudulent, drug lord? No now this is too much.

I am a Yoruba muslim please the OBIDIENT MOVEMENT TEAM don't scatter my old brother you can see he is already shaking.
Re: Osun State!! One Million Match For Peter Obi by maybet081: 3:48am On Jun 22, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Where I come from,we only bow to God.
Prostration to a mere mortal is out of it.
Ofcourse prostration is only for ones chi, never for the mortal, correct stand ,correct reply .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Majority Of People From Southeast Lack Emphaty - Reno Omokry / Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! / Breaking News!!! Civil Defence Confirms Arrest Of Ex CBN Chief Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.