Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) (3569 Views)

Is Imo Insecurity A Lucrative Venture For Some? / What Is Imo State Best Known For? / Achike Udenwa Is IMO State Worst Governor Ever- Rocha's Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2023
I just need a yes or no answer. No need for long comparisons.

# Yes or No

Pics 1,2,3,4: owerri

6 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2023
Owerri

7 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2023
Arondizogu

6 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
Oguta

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Broveens42(m): 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2023
Owerri

5 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by SadiqBabaSani: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Drug money, Yahoo Money, Human trafficking money, that's what the haters will say.

Many will lambast me before reading my full comment. They will just see drug money and pounce....

20 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Objectivist04: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ndi go and develope your region, I hope what was shown above is underdevelopment wihile ironically Ogbomoso is developed.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Melagros(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Drug money, Yahoo Money, Human trafficking money, that's what the haters will say.

Many will lambast me before reading my full comment. They will just see drug money and pounce....
Kai haba easy na grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
#Owerri

7 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

mention any city where you can’t find such ? Owerri today is developing rapidly. I know it’s hard for you to swallow it ,

Imagine dumb comment!

3 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by YorubaDemonswag: 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
Hope Nzodinma nah man you be,see as you make Imo pretty

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2023
Owerri is a complete slum and a glorified village. Don’t ever be deceived. Look at Owerri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Imo is a failed state with the worst outlook. Look at Owerri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2023
Objectivist04:
Ndi go and develope your region, I hope what was shown above is underdevelopment wihile ironically Ogbomoso is developed.

I initially thought this thread was meant to talk about the Yuletide season, I never knew its about bragging and chest beating again cheesy cheesy

The inferiority complex in u just wanna make u compare your things with others even when they care less

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
Owerri is very unsafe for visitors because Owerri is the headquarters of ipob terrorists

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
he’s doing his best
Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
There are not reasonable infrastructure in Owerri. Look at Owerri substandard flyover and surrounding environment

2 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2023
#owerri

7 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
Okada is the major means of transportation in Owerri

1 Share

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
Okada in Owerri

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Beremx(f): 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
which Hope Uzodinma? The stupid man that has wrecked havoc in Orlu zone? No talk nonsense before egbe-elu comes knocking on your door.

11 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Owerri is a village

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
Beremx:
which Hope Uzodinma? The stupid man that has wrecked havoc in Orlu zone? No talk nonsense before egbe-elu comes knocking on your door.
he won the 27 local governments.

He’s still your governor

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
Owerri international conference centre has collapsed

2 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
no changes ..same way roachas left owerri. Just dey hype owerri wey pack hotel full one area.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by pachigo001(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Imo is a failed state with the worst outlook. Look at Owerri
continue editing with brown colour u go wail tire grin angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is imo motorpark airport it is not safe for travellers because ipob terrorists have taken over the place

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by pachigo001(m): 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Okada is the major means of transportation in Owerri
mugu even keke no de inside owerri

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by YorubaDemonswag: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
Beremx:

The same hope Nzodinma that outperform Pandora criminal,no talk nonsense talk here before real Nwafor from Imo knock you plank for head.
Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by YorubaDemonswag: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Ttipsy:
he’s doing his best

I don't know why some people just hate him because he's in APC
Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by Ttipsy(f): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
ruggedtimi:
no changes ..same way roachas left owerri. Just dey hype owerri wey pack hotel full one area.
-……. Owerri is a tourist destination

4 Likes

Re: Is Imo State One Of The Best Yuletide Destinations? (amazing Pictures) by NwekereNdokl: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2023
Mumu where’s the editing? Is this not Owerri ?

pachigo001:
continue editing with brown colour u go wail tire ;angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth Finally Comes Out: Why The 4 Uniport Students Were Killed / Anambra Police DPO Resigns Over Posting To Chibok / Atiku Son Lambast Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.