Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? (1293 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Most Married Women In Ghana Have Never Reached Orgasm — Ghanaian Clergyman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by Beehive01: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
How many times were you able to reach orgasm through scissoring, tribbing, sucking and fingering of the clitoris with your Lesbian partner?
Where you able to reach cloud9 countless times?
When you looked into her eyes what did you observe or see?
Did you squirt uncontrollably?
Did you moan in ecstasy?
How was the intense passion like?
What was the romantic word you whispered to your Lesbian partner during the tribbing?
Which position did the two of you take during the tribbing?
How did she touch, squeeze and caress you?
Did you two kiss with intense passion?
To what extent were you both entangled and sweating in love?

As a lesbian air your experience down below

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by sylve11: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beehive01:
How many times were you able to reach orgasm through scissoring, tribbing, sucking and fingering of the clitoris with your Lesbian partner?
Where you able to reach cloud9 countless times?
Did you squirt uncontrollably?
Did you moan in estacy?
How was the intense passion like?
What was the romantic word you whispered to your Lesbian partner during the tribbing?
Which position did the two of you take during the tribbing?
How did she touch, squeeze and caress you?
Did you two kids passionately?
To what extent were you both entangled and sweating in love?

As a lesbian air your experience down below

Babe, forget it, nothing beats the taste of Gbolahan. cool

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by Lifeomann(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
sylve11:

. Damn!
Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by Morrigan008: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
sylve11:

bro forget it, if nothing beats the taste of Gbolahan why not turn gay grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by sylve11: 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
bro forget it, if nothing beats the taste of Gbolahan why not turn gay grin cheesy

I dey tell the babe make she know wetin other girls sabi about gbolahan grin cool
Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by Morrigan008: 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
sylve11:

I dey tell the babe make she know wetin other girls sabi about gbolahan grin cool
you no get sense at all grin
How you know say, she no know wetin other girls sabi about the so called gbolahan? grin
Maybe she don taste am, she no come like the gbolahan grin
You actually need the gbolahan make you come sabi wetin other girls sabi about the gbolahan grin
I suggest you try an anal sex with a guy, so that you go sabi wetin other girls sabi about the so called gbolahan grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by sylve11: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Morrigan008:
you no get sense at all grin
How you know say, she no know wetin other girls sabi about the so called gbolahan? grin
Maybe she don taste am, she no come like the gbolahan grin
You actually need the gbolahan make you come sabi wetin other girls sabi about the gbolahan grin
I suggest you try an anal sex with a guy, so that you go sabi wetin other girls sabi about the so called gbolahan grin

You wise so? undecided cool

2 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by Dmacqh(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Any lesbian that craves for diick nah witchcraft. No matter the name you call it , craving for biological or artificial diick simulation ... nah big time hypocrisy.

Any lesbian that have Love Machine, vibrator, cucumber nah egoistic feminist rooted in deceit.

If you don’t want a man , kindly stay away from any body part of man wether artificial or biological.

If you don’t eat meat , don’t share it with your teeth.

Be disciplined. Don’t be a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by Morrigan008: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
sylve11:

You wise so? undecided cool
I swear your head no Correct at all grin cool

1 Like

Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by Realmi: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
This one wey lesbianism dey enter ur eye...are u one of them or u are planning to be one of them
Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: As A Lesbian How Many Times Have You Reached Orgasm Through Tribbing? by Morrigan008: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2022
It was thrilling and I was squirting,jetting and spritzing obstreperously
I was able to orgasm 9times till I reached refractory mode
Especially the tribbing, sucking and fingering aspect it was the most mesmerizing moment, I will never forget in my life it will always be at the back of my memory till infinity
The way she was kissing me with intense passion and whispered to my ears "baby don't leave me"then I knew instanta that she was truly into me smiley wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Tiny Planet Found In Betelgeuse's Orbit System( Pics ) / Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? / I Heard In Buddhism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.