Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option (25989 Views)

AC Milan Sign Dalot From Man United As Full-back Moves On Season-long Loan (pix) / Ashley Young: Inter Milan Sign Defender From Manchester United / FA Cup: Lingard, Lukaku On Target As Man United Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Realguyman1(m): 6:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Gbest90:

grin grin

Just pray he doesn't revive his form at Inter.

Cos it will finally make strikers hate Chelsea.

From Falcao to Torres to Morata to Giroud to Higuain and now Lukaku.

What's it with Chelsea and strikers.

Oga leave Giroud out of this, because Giroud was never a flop at Chelsea. The way Giroud play for Chelsea, na a so Giroud play ball reach even when he was in arsenal, Giroud nor play pass like that. Even Higuain was not a flop at Chelsea too. He only came on loan to play half season and return back to his original club. So how Higuain come take become flop for Chelsea?
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Tobi890: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Tuchel never wanted lukaku,his target last summer was erling halland but his release clause @150m euros made abramovich settle for lukaku

Note:Tuchel has tweaked all his tactics and changed formation so as to bring the best from lukaku but instead he plays as a minus one.

Let him go abeg
he never did that
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Agapechuks147: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Albert0011:
Nice one.
Lukaku's destiny is in Seria A and thank God he has realized it earlier.
He should not near EPL again till he retires from active football .
Lukaku is a proven EPL goal machine,averaging 20+ for 5 straight seasons in the EPL..Tuchel never had a team to play to this strength and never wanted to adjust the tactics to fit Lukaku..He is worth every penny Chelsea spent on him..
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by swissgoldenpro2: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2022
It is the best for him right now
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by ZeusP(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Good Business Idea
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Sunnyb104(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Chelsea No 9 jersey is cursed ... If lukaku had played for Manchester City or Liverpool he would have more than 38 goals.

Look Tammy Abraham and look at Timo Werner before and after

Khalid buolarus was a defender. A solid right back but wore the no. 9 Jersey
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by geewean(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
To me Lukaku isn't a clinical striker like Benzy baby, Suarez, Costa etc. His one leg striking aoorach is really a drawback and this placed a restrictive terms to his flow. He isn't creative with the box in the 11 box.

I wasn't happy when I heard he was coming to Chelsea I knew he isn't going to do much. Even when he scored his goal against Arsenali told fellow blues to calm down.

Premiership isn't how thing as defenders know how to render him irrelevant effortlessly.

I wish him well in Milan
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by Tycyborg(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gbest90:

grin grin

You didn't mention shevshenko from milan star boy to Chelsea bad striker
Honestly there is something wrong with Chelsea and who knows maybe it's their pattern of play
Re: Done Deal: Inter Milan sign Lukaku on loan, with no buy-back option by SQLmastar(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Gbest90:

grin grin

I won't say Torres was a flop at Chelsea. Because he helped them win 2 major trophies...UCL and UEL. Money well spent if you ask me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nike Suspends Relationship With Mason Greenwood / Asisat Oshoala Donates 18 Seater Bus To Women's Club In Lagos (photos) / Herpha Guta Wins Lagos City Marathon 2018 (Female)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.