Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. (1174 Views)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by chase4(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nigerian business woman converts her office to Peter Obi/Labour Party campaign office. She said it is because of her zeal and desire for a greater Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJgqekffGUw

4 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Pauldollars(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2022
While a Presidential candidate hopes to recruit Nigerian Youths to be eating Cassava, Masara (corn) and agbado

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Peter Obi movement is bigger than Obi himself

It a movement endorsed by God almighty and it's spreading like wild fire, it's unstoppable.

12 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Fahdiga(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
What a beautiful and lovely lady with working brain. God will bless her more and more

9 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
She is a mumu woman..

Why convert your office to Investor Sabinus scam office

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by derecho(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Even those that haven't met him love him.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
This one go pain Tinubu urchins

10 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Smithkafors(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
I pity any student supporting either APC and PDP.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Oplomo: 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pauldollars:

You are wrong he said 'raw agbado and cassava'. Pls effect correction.. grin

129 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pauldollars:
do not post tinubu picture always use peter obi own u are marketing him just post peter obi okey be Obedient

1 Like

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by DOTian: 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
I have a feeling that many Hushcobar Tinupoo touts and generational hoodlums will be lynched on election day for ballot box snatching and sundry desperate electoral offences. Obviously, that's the only way they can win as things have changed dramatically..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Oplomo: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
She is a mumu woman..

Tinubu flying monkey, I love the pains your skull is going through right now. She is not those mama elewa and iya ologi that will collect 1k and vote Tinubu.. grin

126 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Bomboiy: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
The structures are taking shape.

Hurricane Obi is coming, individuals are spending their hard earned money on a political movement for the first time ever. Sensible Nigerians know that Obi is the only one that can save this country from ruins.

Peter Obi 2023, here we come.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Abfinest007(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by ygowon: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Most Tinubu supporters are yet to understand how this Obi wind is blowing. They don't even know that they too would later become obidient

6 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Fahdiga(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
She is a mumu woman..

Your tears tastes like juice grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Dapson73(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Peter Obi movement is bigger than Obi himself

It a movement endorsed by God almighty and it's spreading like wild fire, it's unstoppable.

Keep giving him hopeless hope grin

The same way you push Amaechi, Osinbajo and Wike. How far now ?

We all know anyone you people support always loose at the end of the process.

Always BATified.
Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Chiboy419: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dapson73:

Always BATified.

Are you not ashamed of yourself
Y supporting a person you truly know is not physically and mentally fit to be a president of a country

Wait let me ask you one question..and pls be honest with your answer, remove tribalism and religious sentiment from your answer

You have a business empire and you are old and about to retire as manager,and you need someone to take over and they brought peter obi and tinubu for you to choose one, pls who will you pick

5 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Prinxzona10: 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOTian:
I have a feeling that many Hushcobar Tinupoo touts and generational hoodlums will be lynched on election day for ballot box snatching and sundry desperate electoral offences. Obviously, that's the only way they can win as things have changed dramatically..
It will definitely happen because people are hungry and angry at the same time.
I wish people would translate this message in 5 different languages via English,Pigin,Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa..
Any Party member or Inec official seen or catch with some bundles of money to bribe the electorates would be mob to death,so everybody should distance himself or herself from vote buying if not,the person wouldn't live to tell the story...
Let this threatening message be pass all over Nigeria and wash the Political thieves tremble...
That's the only way to avoid vote buying and it will favor LP(Peter Obi)massively... I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Benevee: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Edolites are Obi-dient

2 Likes

Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by DOTian: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Prinxzona10:

It will definitely happen because people are hungry and angry at the same time.
I wish people would translate this message in 5 different languages via English,Pigin,Igbo,Yoruba and Hausa..
Any Party member or Inec official seen or catch with some bundles of money to bribe the electorates would be mob to death,so everybody should distance himself or herself from vote buying if not,the person wouldn't live to tell the story...
Let this threatening message be pass all over Nigeria and wash the Political thieves tremble...
That's the only way to avoid vote buying and it will favor LP(Peter Obi)massively... I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

Very important
Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by stanluiz(m): 2:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Dapson73:

Always BATified.
We need not support wike. It is Tinubu urchins that supported wike and turn him into a political orphan.

After rendering wike irrelevant in politics. You are now hoping for wike to support your Chicago drug lord bullion van thief.
Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by stanluiz(m): 2:59am On Jun 22, 2022
Dapson73:

Always BATified.
BAT ko, Eagle ni cheesy
Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by RuddyFusion(m): 3:36am On Jun 22, 2022
God bless her
Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by techWriter3: 6:12am On Jun 22, 2022
You not wrong he explained 'raw agbado and cassava'
Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by Dapson73(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chiboy419:

Are you not ashamed of yourself
Y supporting a person you truly know is not physically and mentally fit to be a president of a country

Wait let me ask you one question..and pls be honest with your answer, remove tribalism and religious sentiment from your answer

You have a business empire and you are old and about to retire as manager,and you need someone to take over and they brought peter obi and tinubu for you to choose one, pls who will you pick

Honestly why should i be ashamed when im supporting the best brain among others.

Secondly, i will always choose Tinubu million times without considering OBItuary.

Sentiment apart, go and study the achievements of Asiwaju and be BATified for life.

On his mandate i stand.
Re: 2023 : Businesswoman Converts Her Office To Peter Obi Campaign Office. by emmyt2: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
PETER OBI I LIKE YOU BUT MAKE YOU NO CHOP ME OOOO.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Faithfuls Worship With Christians At ECWA Church In Kaduna (photos). / Lagos Residents To Pay CAR-PARKING Fees For Setbacks / Why Are Most Of failed Abroad Marriages Perpetrated By Igbo Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.