Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,345 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 PM

Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. (1891 Views)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Look At The The Party That Wants To Rescue Nigeria - Keyamo Mocks PDP / Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights (2) (3) (4)

Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is the same pricks that put a homosexual Obama into the WH.

Jewish groups and money are fueling the LGBTQ agenda across the planet.

Why are these people so evil like their father Satan?

The wealthy, powerful, and sometimes very weird Pritzker cousins have set their sights on a new God-like goal: using gender ideology to remake human biology

One of the most powerful drivers of our current wars over definitions of gender is a concerted push by members of one of the richest families in the United States.

...the Pritzkers of Illinois, who helped put Barack Obama in the White House and include among their number former U.S. Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker, current Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, and philanthropist Jennifer Pritzker, appear to have used a family philanthropic apparatus to drive an ideology and practice of disembodiment into our medical, legal, cultural, and educational institutions.

While many Americans are still trying to understand why women are being erased in language and law, and why children are being taught they can choose their sex, the Pritzker cousins and others may be well on their way to engineering a new way to be human.

Now you know who is behind the madness going on in American schools

These people are not only putting perverts in schools to indoctrinate children as young as 5 but are also secretly passing laws to have a same teachers be the ones to decide on shat gender your child truly is after they brainwash him or her. From there a parent has no right and any suit he brings before the judiciary will be thrown out like that of the Canadian father who lost a law suit to prevent his teenager daughter from transiting to male.

The doctors performing this abhorrent mutilation and chemical destruction of the body are of course always Jewish.

Is it antisemitic to call out the Jew who is always behind all evil?

Then please I will bear that tag as a badge of honour.

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Jennifer Pritzker is the world's only known transgender billionaire

Born James Nicholas Pritzker[3] to Robert Pritzker and Audrey (née Gilbert) Pritzker in Chicago, Illinois.[4] She grew up as a member of the Jewish Pritzker family

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
It is also behind all the Drag Queen story telling madness that were unleashed on schools and libraries to indoctrinate children to see this madness as normal

These are the same Satanists that put a homosexual in the WH to pass gay marriage laws.

There is no progressivism in America only Jewish enabled moral degeneracy .

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Kosoco(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
Uncle Righteousness2 food isready
Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Righteousness2(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
They are not all Israel, which are of Israel
Not all Jews are Jews.
There are satanic and Demonic jews which are of the Synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

These ones are satanic jews from the synagogue of Satan.

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Not all Jews are Jews.

[b][/b]

These ones are satanic jews from the synagogue of Satan

For once you made sense

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Righteousness2(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:

For once you made sense

For once , your eyes have been opened and your Deliverance has come, Because there is no difference btw what I have always stood for and I what I put out.

I rejoice with you for your Deliverance. I Decree it is Permanent in JESUS Name..

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness2:

For once , your eyes have been opened and your Deliverance has come. Because there is no difference btw what I have always stood for and I what I put out.

I rejoice with you for your Deliverance. I Decree it is Permanent in JESUS Name..
Which deliverance?

I have been warning of these synagogue of Satan Jews that are leading many to self destruction here for over 3ys now.
Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ebufa: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Not all Jews are Jews.

[b][/b]

These ones are satanic jews from the synagogue of Satan

they are ethnically Khazarians from the Caucasus mountains of Ukraine, They are not the biblical Jews of the bible! Even by the time of Jesus christ's sojourn most of the Pharisees and Sadducees were of mixed Greek and Hebrew parentage!

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2022
ebufa:

they are ethnically Khazarians from the Caucasus mountains of Ukraine, They are not the biblical Jews of the bible! Even by the time of Jesus christ's sojourn most of the Pharisees and Sadducees were of mixed Greek and Hebrew parentage!

And let's not forget that Jesus was aware of the fraud known as Temple Judaism that existed when He was alive.

Second Temple Judaism was founded in Babylon by an ultra supremascist sect that was made up of mainly members of the tribe of Judah.

The Hebrew bible today and the Talmud was compiled by these Jewish scribes who dabbled in pagan mysticism and human sacrifice.

The tribe of Judah will later overthrow the tribe of Levi as the priestly order and reign tyrannically over other tribes using their highly corrupt oral traditions.

The Oral Traditions imposed by the Judaic class on the other tribes will see to the passage of human child offerings in the form of "first fruit" which was imposed on all other tribes. This led to great revolt within Israel and the balkanization of the state into Israel and Judah.

The Judaic sect is pure evil as they have been at the forefront killing all real prophets that arose from Israel to condemn their satanic ways.

Jesus was not a Jew as he did not come from Judah but was from a small town in Israel, Nazareth.

Jesus never approved of human or blood sacrifices and other material atonements and HE declared that only through righteousness can one be saved. The Judaic cult hated Him just as they hated all prophets that came from Israel.

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Righteousness2(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2022
You are doing it wrongly and like one without knowledge.

You don't categorize all Jews as evil . That is very wrong. The Jews are GOD'S ALMIGHTY People. HE has an everlasting Covenant with Israel.
If you see a son or daughter of Belai Jew engaged in evil, you speak out against the individual. Not the race.
Israel is the apple of God's eyes. Whether you like it or not, Isreal is Blessed
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Which deliverance?

I have been warning of these synagogue of Satan Jews that are leading many to self destruction here for over 3ys now.

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2022
ebufa:

Lest I forget, the Khazarians are descended from Cainanites whom are descended from Cain through Canaan, the son of Ham and Noah's daughter Namaah.

These people have the blood of the serpent flowing in their veins as they are the seed of the devil.

It is only in the Talmud you will see a book called "The inheritance of Cain" which outlined how the descendants of Cain are to cheat, steal, enslave and murder the Adamic lineage.

Jews of today are not of the ancient Hebrew but are descended from Cain .

They will even tell you that their god is Lucifer.

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness2:

You don't categorize all Jews as evil . That is very wrong. The Jews are GOD'S ALMIGHTY People. HE has an everlasting Covenant with Israel.
If you see a son or daughter of Belai Jew engaged in evil, you speak out against the individual. Not the race.
Israel is the apple of God's eyes. Whether you like it or not, Isreal is Blessed

See how you have been brainwashed to equate Jewish worship to Christianity ?

The covenant is over ! The Church is the new Israel. The church is the new Temple with the soul as its grounds.

You will forever remain blind as the Bible says that in the end tines , there will be no salvation for those who want to remain slaves.

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Righteousness2(m): 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
You didn't disappoint at all! Like I said, you lack knowledge. Which is the reason why most people who claim to be Christian are destroyed.
ChiefJusticeFuc:

See how you have been brainwashed to equate Jewish worship to Christianity ?

The covenant is over ! The Church is the new Israel. The church is the new Temple with the soul as its grounds.

You will forever remain blind as the Bible says that in the end tines , there will be no salvation for those who want to remain slaves.
Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
You didn't disappoint at all! Like I said, you lack knowledge. Which is the reason why most people who claim to be Christian are destroyed.

That is where you are heading to with your self righteousness hypocrisy.

It is your type that will bow and worship the Jewish messiah aka false prophet.

The entire aim of your brand of American Masonic false Christianity is to make you see Jews as your natural saviours .

You have been fooled and will never admit it.

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ebufa: 1:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness2:

True!!!........the synagogue of satan are the pretenders claiming biblical Hebrew lineage.........they are not of God as by their fruits you go sabi dem!I believe that the biblical hebrews are largely domiciled in sub saharan Africa,as biblical,geographical,historical and genetical evidence show that a lot of niger congo groups habour biblical hebrews.........hidden in plain sight!!

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Jokerman(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness2:

The same you that categorizes all Americans as evil... lol... hypocrite much
Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Meanwhile , Jewish groups are filing lawsuits in US Federal and State courts challenging the rescinding of Wade vs Roe pro-abortion laws.

These offsprings of Satan claim anti abortion laws are antisemitic and discriminate against Jewish religious freedom to murder unborn babies .

These same people are the ones the Prophets of Israel condemned for their child human sacrifices to their god, Moloch whose seal is the satanic star of Remphan that out deluded okoro Judases now wear on their necks.

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Coldplay007(f): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Not all Jews are Jews.

[b][/b]

These ones are satanic jews from the synagogue of Satan.

Well.. the current state of Isreal is a making of the Illuminati and the babylonians.. they are not really Isrealites... the hebrew Isrealites are scattered all over Africa and Middle east..

Its not a mistake that most historical origins of african tribes claim they come from Middle east and Egypt...

They are all the lost tribes of Isreal...

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ebufa: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Meanwhile , Jewish groups are filing lawsuits in US Federal and State courts challenging the rescinding of Wade vs Roe pro-abortion laws.

These offsprings of Satan claim anti abortion laws are antisemitic and discriminate against Jewish religious freedom to murder unborn babies .

These same people are the ones the Prophets of Israel condemned for their child human sacrifices to their god, Moloch whose seal is the satanic star of Remphan that out deluded okoro Judases now wear on their necks.

I am an okoro hebrew o! I am as woke as you are............the custodial knowledge of who the real Hebrews reside in Igboland, forget what you see online, Nnamdi Kanu was warned about his liaisons with the Israeli government but for diplomatic reasons he never listened.I am sure he now knows better.

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Righteousness2(m): 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Many of u lack knowledge of the word of GOD and the person of GOD. If you understand who your Creator is and you understand HIS words, you won't be saying these Gibberish
Coldplay007:

Well.. the current state of Isreal is a making of the Illuminati and the babylonians.. they are not really Isrealites... the hebrew Isrealites are scattered all over Africa and Middle east..

Its not a mistake that most historical origins of african tribes claim they come from Middle east and Egypt...

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ebufa: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Coldplay007:

very true...........when Igbos make this same claim,people laugh them out of the park........but the truth is coming out slowly! Ancient DNA from burial grounds from Lebanon and northern Isreal match the DNA of yoruba and ashanti peoples!

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
ebufa:

I am an okoro hebrew o! I am as woke as you are............the custodial knowledge of who the real Hebrews reside in Igboland, forget what you see online, Nnamdi Kanu was warned about his liaisons with the Israeli government but for diplomatic reasons he never listened.I am sure he now knows better.

Please educate your people.

This IPOB Zionism is the biggest threat we are currently facing .

It will only progressively get worse .
Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Coldplay007(f): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Many of u lack knowledge of the word of GOD and the person of GOD. If you understand who your Creator is and you understand HIS words, you won't be saying these Gibberish

Open your eyes/and your mind.. Read the Word of God by yourself and interpret it yourself and dont just believe the interpretations of the fake men of god...

Re: Meet The Jewish Billionaire Tranny That Wants To Make Gender Fluid. by Conrod: 9:25am On Nov 15, 2022
[quote author=ChiefJusticeFuc post=114030015]This is the same pricks that put a homosexual Obama into the WH.

Jewish groups and money are fueling the LGBTQ agenda across the planet.

Why are these people so evil like their father Satan?

Now you know who is behind the madness going on in American schools

These people are not only putting perverts in schools to indoctrinate children as young as 5 but are also secretly passing laws to have a same teachers be the ones to decide on shat gender your child truly is after they brainwash him or her. From there a parent has no right and any suit he brings before the judiciary will be thrown out like that of the Canadian father who lost a law suit to prevent his teenager daughter from transiting to male.

The doctors performing this abhorrent mutilation and chemical destruction of the body are of course always Jewish.

Is it antisemitic to call out the Jew who is always behind all evil?

Then please I will bear that tag as a badge of honour.[/quote

Peter Obi, The North Awaits Your August Visit / Obi Insinuation About Lagos Sea Port Is Incorrect . Nimasa Document- Photo / What Peter Obi Did As Governor When Anambra Was Flooded (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54