Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Top 3 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Enough Sales Online. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 3 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Enough Sales Online. (134 Views)

Not Making Enough Sales In Amazon KDP? Here Are The Reasons & How To Fix Them. / 4 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Enough Sales Online.. / 5 Reasons Your Small Business Isn’t Making Enough Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Enough Sales Online. by AdonisIbira01(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
1." Focusing on the features of your offer instead of the benefits of the offer"

People basically buy things because of the benefits they will derive from it.

People buy benefits, not features.

If I am thirsty on a sunny day, I will buy water not because I like the bottle
but because it has to quench my thirst.

What will attract people to buy is the benefits first before the features..
Am I saying you should totally ignore the features of the offer, No.

You have to put them too BUT, don't focus on them.
A feature is *what it is*

A benefit is *what it does*

Benefits like, saves time, saves money, makes you more healthy, reduces stress, etc
2. "Focusing on yourself instead of the customer."

Don't get carried away with the use of I, I, I, I

I am this, I do this, I used to do this... No.

There is a place for establishing seller's credibility but you just have to do it once and get out of the way.

Everybody is looking for a way to get more money or solve their problems, not dish out anyhow...

So, never make your marketing about you but about the person buying.

Let it be about the customer.. Use the magic word *you* as much as you
can.

This is what you stand to gain, this is what you will benefit, this how you can save more cash......Let it be about the person.
3. "Not building enough credibility and trust"

Do you know that people really want to buy from those/brands they trust
and respect?

Sir, coke is number one because they have built a brand that is consistent and people trust them.

Coke in Kurudu tastes the same as coke in Trans Amadi.
One of the hardest things to part ways with is money, especially online.

That is why you have to build credibility especially if they have never heardabout you before.

So, you must answer the question, "why should people buy from me?

What experience do you have in that field? How credible are you? Do you
know your onions or are you just looking for money?
You can drop your comment below concerning your view

(1) (Reply)

King Of Boys: Elon Musk Lost $64.5bn in 2022, But Still 10x Richer Than Dangote / Adwork Media AWM Community Stats Real Or Fake? / Earn 1dollar In A Minute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.