Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? (657 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / APC: PDP leadership now senile, engaging in beer Parlour Rant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Eniitankorede: 5:44am On Jun 22, 2022
I ask this question because Peter Obi invested government money in a beer factory which is collapsing, making the government to lose their investment. Yes, I agree that many people are brain dead. But the question is: was Peter Obi a pragmatic investor who thinks deeply by investing in a business that brings no value to the people and country at large? Investing in beer factory does not help the economy, rather it kills the economy. Peoples health are made worse by alcohol and definitely, beer is the least any right thinking man will buy in COVID and other periods of economic depression or repression.
Now, is this the kind of leader we want in NIGERIA? Tinubu invested Lagos money in Econet which was beneficial to the people up till today. He made profits when the shares were sold. Anambra made loses in this investment in beer factory. Is that a good sign of a visionary leader? I leave you to your conscience in providing the right answer. Peter Obi is a SCAM. Run away from it.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by dandollaz: 5:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
I ask this question because Peter Obi invested government money in a beer factory which is collapsing, making the government to lose their investment. Yes, I agree that many people are brain dead. But the question is: was Peter Obi a pragmatic investor who thinks deeply by investing in a business that brings no value to the people and country at large? Investing in beer factory does not help the economy, rather it kills the economy. Peoples health are made worse by alcohol and definitely, beer is the least any right thinking man will buy in COVID and other periods of economic depression or repression.
Now, is this the kind of leader we want in NIGERIA? Tinubu invested Lagos money in Econet which was beneficial to the people up till today. He made profits when the shares were sold. Anambra made loses in this investment in beer factory. Is that a good sign of a visionary leader? I leave you to your conscience in providing the right answer. Peter Obi is a SCAM. Run away from it.

You are Late.Just be OBIdient

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by derecho(m): 5:54am On Jun 22, 2022
Who get time for yeye opinions

The contest is between Nigerians and the Siamese twins of Corruption (Tinubu +Atiku)

For now, the only alternative to Peter Obi is Akinwumi Adesina.

Tinubu and Atiku should go home and eat their loot

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Golan007: 5:56am On Jun 22, 2022

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by GerogeI(m): 6:10am On Jun 22, 2022
dandollaz:

You are an idiot.
Do you know how many people are directly employed by Sab Miller in Onitsha for over a decade and many decades to come?

Have you calculated how many indirect contractors work for SabMiller Onitsha, from cleaning, to trucking, Gas Supplies, Cereal sourcing.

Your Ogbomosho economicst thinks the value of a states investment is measured in liquidity.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Eniitankorede: 6:15am On Jun 22, 2022
dandollaz:

I am not brain dead due to hunger and poverty. I rationalise and think. I don’t follow bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by michlins(m): 7:14am On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Buhari almost killed the economy and you see a company that survived and you question who made the investment.

Have you ever heard people complain about the price of beer. No matter how difficult things get,we will drink alcohol to forget worries. When it gets good,we drink alcohol to celebrate.

Head or tail, alcohol business is good business. Come to Anambra State, the number of beer parlours is higher than the number of churches and mosques combined and the beer of choice is hero beer which is made by the company

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Please show us the one Tinubu invested in the name of Lagos state!
Urchins never cease to amaze me!
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by FamTomx2(m): 7:22am On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Alaruru Tinubu paid urchin!!

Your yeye propaganda against Obi will only excite your fellow street urchins.

Sane Nigerians won't fall for it.
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by IamWonderful: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2022
Are you just realizing that IPOB miscreants mkpurumiri addicts baby pounders have lost their brains to ohamadike monkey Kanu as a criteria for joining IPOB, there is no brain they can use to reason, they are just useless, they receive whatsoever is pass to them, they are unstable, deluded demented and unrealistic, before they are shouting Biafra, later Kanu the saviour, they want to leave the zoo at all cost, now it Pandora Peter Obi must become president at all cost
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Eniitankorede: 7:34am On Jun 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

Alaruru Tinubu paid urchin!!

Your yeye propaganda against Obi will only excite your fellow street urchins.

Sane Nigerians won't fall for it.

It’s not easy to get out of a scam, is it?
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Eniitankorede: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2022
michlins:
Buhari almost killed the economy and you see a company that survived and you question who made the investment.

Have you ever heard people complain about the price of beer. No matter how difficult things get,we will drink alcohol to forget worries. When it gets good,we drink alcohol to celebrate.

Head or tail, alcohol business is good business. Come to Anambra State, the number of beer parlours is higher than the number of churches and mosques combined and the beer of choice is hero beer which is made by the company

Sane people reading your statements would be wondering if you drank mkpurum mirin today. No need to join issues with you in this drunken state.
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by michlins(m): 7:48am On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Sane people reading your statements would be wondering if you drank mkpurum mirin today. No need to join issues with you in this drunken state.
counter it with facts if you have any
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Realdon1(m): 7:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

That's ur opinion. E no concern me
I and my family from Kebbi state are all OBIdient inshallah.
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Yibo(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
derecho:
Who get time for yeye opinions

The contest is between Nigerians and the Siamese twins of Corruption (Tinubu +Atiku)

For now, the only alternative to Peter Obi is Akinwumi Adesina.

Tinubu and Atiku should go home and eat their loot
with 5%?
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Yibo(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2022
BATists should leave Pandora man alone to contest, it is a plus to Mazi Tinubu
PDP vote is going to be divided
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Eniitankorede: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2022
michlins:
counter it with facts if you have any

Since you cannot even recognise the facts in my statements, you definitely must be intoxicated.
Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by Neddstark: 8:55am On Jun 22, 2022
No wonder the region is home to mkpurummiri and alcohol.

Re: Peter Obi A Pragmatic Investor In Beer Business? by dandollaz: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
GerogeI:

You are an idiot.
Do you know how many people are directly employed by Sab Miller in Onitsha for over a decade and many decades to come?

Have you calculated how many indirect contractors work for SabMiller Onitsha, from cleaning, to trucking, Gas Supplies, Cereal sourcing.

Your Ogbomosho economicst thinks the value of a states investment is measured in liquidity.
Onye kwa bu nka Biko nu

(1) (Reply)

Tinibu Will Be Disqualified And Ameachi Will Emerge APC Candidate / My View On Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate / Atiku Has More Potential Islamize Nigeria Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.