Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

You Are Your Only Limit, So Don’t Let Your Mind Bully Your Body - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You Are Your Only Limit, So Don’t Let Your Mind Bully Your Body (222 Views)

Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B / Back To Work? Keep These 5 Tips In Your Mind To Help You Get Better (pic) / Don’t Let Anyone Rush You, Live At Your Pace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Your Only Limit, So Don’t Let Your Mind Bully Your Body by Jerik4all: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Your mind is a powerful thing. It can make you or break you. It can motivate you or bring you down. It can be your best friend or your worst enemy. You are the only one who controls your mind, so it's up to you how you use it and what kind of effects it has on your body.

Don't let your mind bully your body. Instead, use it to help you achieve your goals and overcome obstacles in your way.

"I had a dream that I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. But I was conscious all the time that I was a man who was dreaming that he was a butterfly. - "Nathaniel Hawthorne". I'm not here to tell you how to live your life. I'm here to show you how to stop living your life for other people.

Your mind is an amazing tool. It can do anything you want it to do. The problem is that most people use their minds as an excuse not to do something they're afraid of doing. They say things like "I can't" or "I don't know how". But really, they just don't want to try because they're afraid of failing or looking foolish in front of others.

As long as you allow yourself to be bullied by your own mind into believing that "you can't" or "you don't know how", then yes, you probably can't and no, you probably won't ever learn how unless someone teaches you first hand by example (and even then it will take time).

You are your only limit.
You are your own worst enemy.

The one thing that will keep you from reaching your goals is YOU.

The one thing that will keep you from achieving your dreams is YOU.

The one thing that will stop you from living the life you want to live is YOU.

Your mind is an incredibly powerful tool and it can be used for good or bad (or somewhere in between). The difference between those who succeed and those who don’t is their ability to control their thoughts and emotions by using them in a positive way instead of letting them control them.

It takes practice but once you have mastered this skill, there is no stopping what you can achieve with it!

https://denlightening.com/products/YOU-ARE-YOUR-ONLY-LIMIT-SO-DONT-LET-YOUR-MIND-BULLY-YOUR-BODY-c135099510

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Stereotype That People Have Again Started You That’s Is Not True? / 5 Profitable Businesses To Start With Very Capital In 2022 / Knowledge,. An Essential Key To Open The Door Of Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.