Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi (6420 Views)

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / Segun Showunmi: Tinubu, Atiku Like Biden, Reagan Are Not Too Old To Rule / Igbos Disown Atiku, Like Buhari Can’t Cause Positive Change In Nigeria—ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by MRDEE01: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Alot is going on in the political climate of Nigeria,marketing and demarketing of candidates,but at the end only truths shall prevail.
If anyone shows me pictures of Tinubu or Atiku with children in public schools like this imparting them after they left office will win me over.
your time starts now.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
abeg move to front page

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by MRDEE01: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
I don't want a picture of People eating corn with the poor masses

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:32am On Jun 22, 2022
Man of the moment. A new dawn is upon us.

GO GET YOUR PVCs folks. The BATTLE between GOOD and EVIL is already ON!!
We must snatch Nigeria from the BELLY of the
OLD Criminal LOOTING BEASTs

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2022
... Nigeria deserve someone like peter Obi but several alien that are supporting Tinubu is making things complicated.

But they will be put to shame on the day of election.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by VoteTinubu2023: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Well he didn't really need to be looking for photo ops with students. Rather he lets his educational transformation policies do his talking for him.

Here they are :

In 1999, Governor Tinubu initiated and commenced the era of reform, rehabilitation, rebuilding of the education sector in the state with a view to making public schools, especially at the primary level, attractive to the populace;

Governor Tinubu repositioned the education sector through the creation of enabling environment and the continuation of the teacher training programs as well as improved the welfare package for teachers in the state (My Achievements By Tinubu, The Vanguard, Tuesday July 13, 1999, Front Page);

Between 2006 -2007, Governor Tinubu activated the injection of massive funds to the tune of N1 billion for LASU;
Rehabilitation of primary and secondary schools in all Divisions of the state through the Schools Rehabilitation Program, massive construction of school furniture and equipping of laboratories;

In 2000, Governor Tinubu activated the provision of free education in all public primary and secondary schools including payment of WAEC/NECO fees as well as all internal examination fees to ensure that indigent children do not drop out of school.

In July 20, 1999, Governor Bola Tinubu ordered that his monthly basic salary be paid to four rehabilitation centres until further notice. The beneficiaries of this charity are: Pacelli School 1 and 11 (Surulere), Modupe Cole Children Care and Treatment House (Yaba) and The Spinal Cord Injury Association of Nigeria (Ikeja) National Concord Tuesday 20, 1999 Pg. 3;

Provision of free qualitative education for all students in all owned primary and secondary schools irrespective of their state of origin;
Payment of NECO/WAEC Examination fees totaling 1.4 Billion was expanded on 572, 032 SSS III Students for eight consecutive years irrespective of their state of origin;

Rehabilitation of Secondary schools, the building of prototype classrooms and resuscitation of abandoned classrooms in projects in 38 schools;
Provision of 2000 new blocks of classrooms in primary schools;
Construction of 4 millennium secondary schools each with 39 classrooms, staffs room, library, laboratories, and 60 toilets as a new model for public schools;

Provision of 500,000 new desks and chairs for primary and secondary schools thus eliminating the need for children to carry their furniture to and from home as it were before 1999;

Provision of educational materials for the teaching of science subjects;

Paid N127 Million as bursary/scholarship awards to over 4,000 students in Tertiary Institutions;

Provision of additional 2,500 new classrooms to the school system through the Special Committee for the rehabilitation of public schools which rehabilitate 250 schools at a cost of N2.8 billion

Expenditure of N505 million on emergency repairs of falling roofs, damaged ceilings, collapsed fences and provision of drainages in 133 under the SAVE OUR SOULS project;

Construction of additional 1, 272 classrooms and provision of perimeter fencing, drainage channels, laboratory equipment and bore holes in 123 schools at a cost of N3.4 billion;

Six (6) Education Districts were created as part of the Post Primary Education Reforms;

Six (6) Tutor Generals who were formerly School Principals were also appointed to manage the districts;

A total number of 48 Schools were returned to original owners: these include 26 to Moslem owners and 16 to individual owners;

Under the coalition of for the Restoration of Education Empowerment and Development (CREED), cheques worth N185 million were distributed to 263 Schools for maintenance of structures, 103 Senior Secondary Schools, 115 Junior Secondary Schools, 5 Technical Schools and 40 Primary Schools;

Between 1999-2007, Tinubu overhauled and sustained the payment of bursary awards to Lagos State Students in higher institutions including Law School;

Tinubu initiated the development of Computer education and provision of equipment to special schools;

Tinubu approved the construction of staff quarters and provision of motorized boats for primary school’s teachers in rural/riverine.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2022
Really and truly,,peter obi deserve a good leader

6 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by laaja38(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2022
Our president comes 2023

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Cardiojosh(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2022
undecided
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Slynation(m): 8:45am On Jun 22, 2022
Make I hear say they fit...!! The only picture they have is to stop by a roadside and buy roasted corn when it's time for voting just for show off grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Cypress042(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2022
According to book of Obidient 2 verse 4

Urchins and disobidient Nigerians shall never stop crying under any thread related to Obi grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2022
MRDEE01:
Alot is going on in the political climate of Nigeria,marketing and demarketing of candidates,but at the end only truths shall prevail.
If anyone shows me pictures of Tinubu or Atiku with children in public schools like this imparting them after they left office will win me over.
your time starts now.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
abeg move to front page

Don't mind the imbeciles supporting criminals! Nigeria is already the world's poverty capital because of people like Tinubu and Atiku that abused their offices and stockpiled primitive wealth their children unborn till the tenth generation won't be able to finish, yet some misguided fools that don't even know where the next meal will come from are busy supporting them!!

Thank God that many Nigerians from North to South, East and West are beginning to use their heads to think.

Aside from working in customs and later going into politics, what else did Atiku do in life to become so stinkingly rich to the extent he can be wasting millions of dollars bribing to become president since 1993?!

Aside his earlier involvement in drug dealing way back in the United States before later returning to Nigeria and becoming governor of Lagos state, following the assassination of Funso Williams who was more credible, what else has Tinubu done to justify the crazy massive stockpile of money he has accumulated? One man has stood on the neck of Lagos state since 1999 and has endured he remained in control of its finances till date!

Now compare those criminals with Peter Obi whose wealth can be tracked right from when he was sole importer of household goods in Nigeria till when he became chairman of Fidelity bank and majority shareholder in several Nigerian companies. Yet from his personal money, Peter Obi has been going across Nigeria, helping to rebuild schools and hospitals! He has been donating 100s of millions on charity!!!

Only a country that want to remain underdeveloped and a jungle forever will leave Peter Obi and vote any of the two criminals.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by BeautifulMind2: 8:50am On Jun 22, 2022
MRDEE01:
your time starts now.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
abeg move to front page
Tinubu believes in stomach infrastructure

16 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by youngking89(m): 9:02am On Jun 22, 2022
God forbid…na great grandpa wey u wan make I vote
VoteTinubu2023:
Well he didn't really need to be looking for photo ops with students. Rather he lets his educational transformation policies do his talking for him.

Here they are :

In 1999, Governor Tinubu initiated and commenced the era of reform, rehabilitation, rebuilding of the education sector in the state with a view to making public schools, especially at the primary level, attractive to the populace;

Governor Tinubu repositioned the education sector through the creation of enabling environment and the continuation of the teacher training programs as well as improved the welfare package for teachers in the state (My Achievements By Tinubu, The Vanguard, Tuesday July 13, 1999, Front Page);

Between 2006 -2007, Governor Tinubu activated the injection of massive funds to the tune of N1 billion for LASU;
Rehabilitation of primary and secondary schools in all Divisions of the state through the Schools Rehabilitation Program, massive construction of school furniture and equipping of laboratories;

In 2000, Governor Tinubu activated the provision of free education in all public primary and secondary schools including payment of WAEC/NECO fees as well as all internal examination fees to ensure that indigent children do not drop out of school.

In July 20, 1999, Governor Bola Tinubu ordered that his monthly basic salary be paid to four rehabilitation centres until further notice. The beneficiaries of this charity are: Pacelli School 1 and 11 (Surulere), Modupe Cole Children Care and Treatment House (Yaba) and The Spinal Cord Injury Association of Nigeria (Ikeja) National Concord Tuesday 20, 1999 Pg. 3;

Provision of free qualitative education for all students in all owned primary and secondary schools irrespective of their state of origin;
Payment of NECO/WAEC Examination fees totaling 1.4 Billion was expanded on 572, 032 SSS III Students for eight consecutive years irrespective of their state of origin;

Rehabilitation of Secondary schools, the building of prototype classrooms and resuscitation of abandoned classrooms in projects in 38 schools;
Construction of 4 millennium secondary schools each with 39 classrooms, staffs room, library, laboratories, and 60 toilets as a new model for public schools;

Provision of 500,000 new desks and chairs for primary and secondary schools thus eliminating the need for children to carry their furniture to and from home as it were before 1999;

Paid N127 Million as bursary/scholarship awards to over 4,000 students in Tertiary Institutions;

Provision of additional 2,500 new classrooms to the school system through the Special Committee for the rehabilitation of public schools which rehabilitate 250 schools at a cost of N2.8 billion

Expenditure of N505 million on emergency repairs of falling roofs, damaged ceilings, collapsed fences and provision of drainages in 133 under the SAVE OUR SOULS project;

Construction of additional 1, 272 classrooms and provision of perimeter fencing, drainage channels, laboratory equipment and bore holes in 123 schools at a cost of N3.4 billion;

Six (6) Education Districts were created as part of the Post Primary Education Reforms;

Six (6) Tutor Generals who were formerly School Principals were also appointed to manage the districts;

A total number of 48 Schools were returned to original owners: these include 26 to Moslem owners and 16 to individual owners;

Under the coalition of for the Restoration of Education Empowerment and Development (CREED), cheques worth N185 million were distributed to 263 Schools for maintenance of structures, 103 Senior Secondary Schools, 115 Junior Secondary Schools, 5 Technical Schools and 40 Primary Schools;

Between 1999-2007, Tinubu overhauled and sustained the payment of bursary awards to Lagos State Students in higher institutions including Law School;

Tinubu initiated the development of Computer education and provision of equipment to special schools;

Tinubu approved the construction of staff quarters and provision of motorized boats for primary school’s teachers in rural/riverine.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by MRDEE01: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Here they are :

After he left office oga

5 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Smile4me01(m): 9:18am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Here they are :

just blowing fat lies where is the evidence of the reform you are talking about grin grin grin sad sad sad

13 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by masui(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2022
That is motivation, unlike sharing groundnut oil and 1 kg of semo. E no go better for any politician wey dey buy delegates with our

commonwealth, wey dey loot our treasury to use buy votes.

They will all die terrible death. I never pray for anybody like this, but una see 2023 elections, it is not going to be business as usual.

If you like quote me yarn nonsense. I have said my own.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by masui(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2022
Smile4me01:
just blowing fat lies where is the evidence of the reform you are talking about grin grin grin sad sad sad

MC is one of the evidence.

grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2022
Although I want Ibo man to win the election coz I want to see the difference it will make in Nigeria and Tinubu is too old to rule but when Tinubu is still young, he did so many things and make a difference in Lagos ...it is not about snapping pictures... When I was in primary school we were given free books, bags, cloth and food , free tuition in public schools during Tinubu tenure, so get your fact right, Tinubu really did a lot... Don't you ever compare them together

3 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Goldenkrezi: 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Here they are :

Olodo na 5 pics dem talk grin

6 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Fahdiga(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Don't mind the imbeciles supporting criminals! Nigeria is already the world's poverty capital because of people like Tinubu and Atiku that abused their offices and stockpiled primitive wealth their children unborn till the tenth generation won't be able to finish, yet some misguided fools that don't even know where the next meal will come from are busy supporting them!!

Thank God that many Nigerians from North to South, East and West are beginning to use their heads to think.

Aside from working in customs and later going into politics, what else did Atiku do in life to become so stinkingly rich to the extent he can be wasting millions of dollars bribing to become president since 1993?!

Aside his earlier involvement in drug dealing way back in the United States before later returning to Nigeria and becoming governor of Lagos state, following the assassination of Funso Williams who was more credible, what else has Tinubu done to justify the crazy massive stockpile of money he has accumulated? One man has stood on the neck of Lagos state since 1999 and has endured he remained in control of its finances till date!

Now compare those criminals with Peter Obi whose wealth can be tracked right from when he was sole importer of household goods in Nigeria till when he became chairman of Fidelity bank and majority shareholder in several Nigerian companies. Yet from his personal money, Peter Obi has been going across Nigeria, helping to rebuild schools and hospitals! He has been donating 100s of millions on charity!!!

Only a country that want to remain underdeveloped and a jungle forever will leave Peter Obi and vote any of the two criminals.
God bless you more and more

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2022
FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE PICTURE

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Golan007: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy

125 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Sunsen: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2022
youngking89:
God forbid…na great grandpa wey u wan make I vote

I'm glad you didn't disagree with these achievements
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Sunsen: 10:35am On Jun 22, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Although I want Ibo man to win the election coz I want to see the difference it will make in Nigeria and Tinubu is too old to rule but when Tinubu is still young, he did so many things and make a difference in Lagos ...it is not about snapping pictures... When I was in primary school we were given free books, bags, cloth and food , free tuition in public schools during Tinubu tenure, so get your fact right, Tinubu really did a lot... Don't you ever compare them together

I don't think leadership is about age though... Tinubu performed well because he is a technocrat

And once a technocrat, always a technocrat

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Here they are :

we need proof of it so that we can go and verify haba!! Is simple as ABC undecided
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by DiscoverID: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2022
The only reason why the ibos have persistent feeling of ill will or resentment towards him is that hate strong political figures.

They said, and I quote.." Tinubu through his political grip stopped us from ruling lagos". One said "that he can't wait for him to die so that they will become dupety governor and then governor in lagos and take over this no man's land". Listen to Nnamdi kanu broadcast during endsars brouhaha.

36 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Pauldollars(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:
cheesy

That was when he just took over power.
He has constructed that road

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by ottersberger(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Here they are :

Oga, wey the pictorial evidence?
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Moh247: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2022
grin

5 HP laptop 2 printer and a generator for 5000 pupils

Shame!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by juman(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu is the best politician in Nigeria.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by XerXers: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:
cheesy
Why una no get sense? Can't you see he came to see the extent of rot he inherited before he embarked on reconstruction? Look at the Onitsha Peter Obi left behind at the end of his tenure

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Golan007: 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
XerXers:

Why una no get sense? Can't you see he came to see the extent of rot he inherited before he embarked on reconstruction?

Where's the after photo na?

111 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet About Anambra Inferno / How To Locate Your Permanent Voter's Card (PVC) Pickup Location / See Who Provided 80% Of APC Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.