Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi (6435 Views)

OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore / Segun Showunmi: Tinubu, Atiku Like Biden, Reagan Are Not Too Old To Rule / Igbos Disown Atiku, Like Buhari Can’t Cause Positive Change In Nigeria—ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by XerXers: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Where's the after photo na?
Take a look. Travel and see

2 Likes

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Golan007: 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
XerXers:

Take a look

Why una too lie like dis?

Is this an Anambra problem?

Abakaliki people i met were never like dis.

But Anambra...
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by XerXers: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Why una too lie like dis?

Is this an Anambra problem?

Abakaliki people i met were never like dis.

But Anambra...
So you don't know Onitsha? Afonja brown roofer.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Golan007: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
XerXers:

So you don't know Onitsha? Afonja brown roofer.

Seems English is your problem.

Where is the side by side photo of where Obi was walking on potopoto?
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by XerXers: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Seems English is your problem.

Where is the side by side photo of where Obi was walking on potopoto?

More of Onitsha when obi was leaving office

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Golan007: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
XerXers:

More of Onitsha when obi was leaving office

Peter Obi left office in 2014 wnd you are showing me pictures feom 2017.

Maybe you need a check up.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by XerXers: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Peter Obi left office in 2014 wnd you are showing me pictures feom 2017.

Maybe you need a check up.
So because the picture was taken in 2017 means it was built in 2017?

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by donjazet(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
DiscoverID:
The only reason why the ibos have persistent feeling of ill will or resentment towards him is that hate strong political figures.

They said, and I quote.." Tinubu through his political grip stopped us from ruling lagos". One said "that he can't wait for him to die so that they will become dupety governor and then governor in lagos and take over this no man's land". Listen to Nnamdi kanu broadcast during endsars brouhaha.

Tribalism and bigotry remains the only tool you people have to try and win support for Tinubu and that is a very big shame on its own.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Golan007: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
XerXers:

So because the picture was taken in 2017 means it was built in 2017?

Could have been built in 1920.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Burruchaga71(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Although I want Ibo man to win the election coz I want to see the difference it will make in Nigeria and Tinubu is too old to rule but when Tinubu is still young, he did so many things and make a difference in Lagos ...it is not about snapping pictures... When I was in primary school we were given free books, bags, cloth and food , free tuition in public schools during Tinubu tenure, so get your fact right, Tinubu really did a lot... Don't you ever compare them together
. During Tinubu's tenure? We are talking about after tenure.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Festy4u(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
MRDEE01:

After he left office oga

Don't mind him. He's there quoting what every governors that ruled during that time period did for their respective states as a Tinubu legacy. Somebody using government fund to carry out projects as it is suppose to be and you are applauding him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
You want to reward Tinubu who brought Buhari upon us for his selfish benefits.
VoteTinubu2023:
Well he didn't really need to be looking for photo ops with students. Rather he lets his educational transformation policies do his talking for him.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Burruchaga71:
. During Tinubu's tenure? We are talking about after tenure.
Man I like your name burruchaga (The Vulture) the goal scoring machine of Real Madrid fame?

The Ronaldo before Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Rickmann: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Tinubu believes in stomach infrastructure

Wicked people..they steal ur future and give you rice and oil as compensation.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Rickmann: 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
MRDEE01:
Alot is going on in the political climate of Nigeria,marketing and demarketing of candidates,but at the end only truths shall prevail.
If anyone shows me pictures of Tinubu or Atiku with children in public schools like this imparting them after they left office will win me over.
your time starts now.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
abeg move to front page

This is the only to secure the future of a country and it's people by investing in it's children...
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Well he didn't really need to be looking for photo ops with students. Rather he lets his educational transformation policies do his talking for him.

Here they are :

In 1999, Governor Tinubu initiated and commenced the era of reform, rehabilitation, rebuilding of the education sector in the state with a view to making public schools, especially at the primary level, attractive to the populace;

Governor Tinubu repositioned the education sector through the creation of enabling environment and the continuation of the teacher training programs as well as improved the welfare package for teachers in the state (My Achievements By Tinubu, The Vanguard, Tuesday July 13, 1999, Front Page);

Between 2006 -2007, Governor Tinubu activated the injection of massive funds to the tune of N1 billion for LASU;
Rehabilitation of primary and secondary schools in all Divisions of the state through the Schools Rehabilitation Program, massive construction of school furniture and equipping of laboratories;

In 2000, Governor Tinubu activated the provision of free education in all public primary and secondary schools including payment of WAEC/NECO fees as well as all internal examination fees to ensure that indigent children do not drop out of school.

In July 20, 1999, Governor Bola Tinubu ordered that his monthly basic salary be paid to four rehabilitation centres until further notice. The beneficiaries of this charity are: Pacelli School 1 and 11 (Surulere), Modupe Cole Children Care and Treatment House (Yaba) and The Spinal Cord Injury Association of Nigeria (Ikeja) National Concord Tuesday 20, 1999 Pg. 3;

Provision of free qualitative education for all students in all owned primary and secondary schools irrespective of their state of origin;
Payment of NECO/WAEC Examination fees totaling 1.4 Billion was expanded on 572, 032 SSS III Students for eight consecutive years irrespective of their state of origin;

Rehabilitation of Secondary schools, the building of prototype classrooms and resuscitation of abandoned classrooms in projects in 38 schools;
Provision of 2000 new blocks of classrooms in primary schools;
Construction of 4 millennium secondary schools each with 39 classrooms, staffs room, library, laboratories, and 60 toilets as a new model for public schools;

Provision of 500,000 new desks and chairs for primary and secondary schools thus eliminating the need for children to carry their furniture to and from home as it were before 1999;

Provision of educational materials for the teaching of science subjects;

Paid N127 Million as bursary/scholarship awards to over 4,000 students in Tertiary Institutions;

Provision of additional 2,500 new classrooms to the school system through the Special Committee for the rehabilitation of public schools which rehabilitate 250 schools at a cost of N2.8 billion

Expenditure of N505 million on emergency repairs of falling roofs, damaged ceilings, collapsed fences and provision of drainages in 133 under the SAVE OUR SOULS project;

Construction of additional 1, 272 classrooms and provision of perimeter fencing, drainage channels, laboratory equipment and bore holes in 123 schools at a cost of N3.4 billion;

Six (6) Education Districts were created as part of the Post Primary Education Reforms;

Six (6) Tutor Generals who were formerly School Principals were also appointed to manage the districts;

A total number of 48 Schools were returned to original owners: these include 26 to Moslem owners and 16 to individual owners;

Under the coalition of for the Restoration of Education Empowerment and Development (CREED), cheques worth N185 million were distributed to 263 Schools for maintenance of structures, 103 Senior Secondary Schools, 115 Junior Secondary Schools, 5 Technical Schools and 40 Primary Schools;

Between 1999-2007, Tinubu overhauled and sustained the payment of bursary awards to Lagos State Students in higher institutions including Law School;

Tinubu initiated the development of Computer education and provision of equipment to special schools;

Tinubu approved the construction of staff quarters and provision of motorized boats for primary school’s teachers in rural/riverine.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Anyone wishing Nigerians suffering shall suffer alone and his generations (unborn) shall never recover from it. Amen
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Minjim: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
I must confess, Obi is certainly the best. Candidate. But election a in Nigeria is not won by the best candidates .its won on religion and ethnic grounds.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by XerXers: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Golan007:

Could have been built in 1920.
It won't be looking that new
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by kelechi50: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Here they are :

In 1999, Governor Tinubu initiated and commenced the era of reform, rehabilitation, rebuilding of the education sector in the state with a view to making public schools, especially at the primary level, attractive to the populace;

Governor Tinubu repositioned the education sector through the creation of enabling environment and the continuation of the teacher training programs as well as improved the welfare package for teachers in the state (My Achievements By Tinubu, The Vanguard, Tuesday July 13, 1999, Front Page);

Between 2006 -2007, Governor Tinubu activated the injection of massive funds to the tune of N1 billion for LASU;
Rehabilitation of primary and secondary schools in all Divisions of the state through the Schools Rehabilitation Program, massive construction of school furniture and equipping of laboratories;

In 2000, Governor Tinubu activated the provision of free education in all public primary and secondary schools including payment of WAEC/NECO fees as well as all internal examination fees to ensure that indigent children do not drop out of school.

In July 20, 1999, Governor Bola Tinubu ordered that his monthly basic salary be paid to four rehabilitation centres until further notice. The beneficiaries of this charity are: Pacelli School 1 and 11 (Surulere), Modupe Cole Children Care and Treatment House (Yaba) and The Spinal Cord Injury Association of Nigeria (Ikeja) National Concord Tuesday 20, 1999 Pg. 3;

Provision of free qualitative education for all students in all owned primary and secondary schools irrespective of their state of origin;
Payment of NECO/WAEC Examination fees totaling 1.4 Billion was expanded on 572, 032 SSS III Students for eight consecutive years irrespective of their state of origin;

Rehabilitation of Secondary schools, the building of prototype classrooms and resuscitation of abandoned classrooms in projects in 38 schools;
Construction of 4 millennium secondary schools each with 39 classrooms, staffs room, library, laboratories, and 60 toilets as a new model for public schools;

Provision of 500,000 new desks and chairs for primary and secondary schools thus eliminating the need for children to carry their furniture to and from home as it were before 1999;

Paid N127 Million as bursary/scholarship awards to over 4,000 students in Tertiary Institutions;

Provision of additional 2,500 new classrooms to the school system through the Special Committee for the rehabilitation of public schools which rehabilitate 250 schools at a cost of N2.8 billion

Expenditure of N505 million on emergency repairs of falling roofs, damaged ceilings, collapsed fences and provision of drainages in 133 under the SAVE OUR SOULS project;

Construction of additional 1, 272 classrooms and provision of perimeter fencing, drainage channels, laboratory equipment and bore holes in 123 schools at a cost of N3.4 billion;

Six (6) Education Districts were created as part of the Post Primary Education Reforms;

Six (6) Tutor Generals who were formerly School Principals were also appointed to manage the districts;

A total number of 48 Schools were returned to original owners: these include 26 to Moslem owners and 16 to individual owners;

Under the coalition of for the Restoration of Education Empowerment and Development (CREED), cheques worth N185 million were distributed to 263 Schools for maintenance of structures, 103 Senior Secondary Schools, 115 Junior Secondary Schools, 5 Technical Schools and 40 Primary Schools;

Between 1999-2007, Tinubu overhauled and sustained the payment of bursary awards to Lagos State Students in higher institutions including Law School;

Tinubu initiated the development of Computer education and provision of equipment to special schools;

Tinubu approved the construction of staff quarters and provision of motorized boats for primary school’s teachers in rural/riverine.

prevail.
If anyone shows me pictures of Tinubu or Atiku with children in public schools like this imparting them after they left office will win me over.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by greenmonk: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Moh247:
grin

5 HP laptop 2 printer and a generator for 5000 pupils

Shame!!!!

E be like your eye de pain you?
You didn't see the others 6 in their cartons.
Hypocrisy is not the best form of character.
Just remember after he left office.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Moh247: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
greenmonk:

E be like your eye de pain you?
You didn't see the others 6 in their cartons.
Hypocrisy is not the best form of character.
Just remember after he left office.

Ok 11 laptops 5000 pupils

Still shame!!!
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Achilles881: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Here they are :

Pictures or nothing, seeing is believing.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Emmanuel909090: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is called grassroot mobilization.
Obi was advised right.

I just hope it ends in free and fair.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by AdeniyiA(m): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Here they are :

At whose expense? The government.
Peter Obi uses his money. Tinubu takes continously from the government
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Monatyk(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
I believe that all potential dangers should be considered, regardless of the size of the investment, and that it is worthwhile to deal with a reputable business that can afford to offer this security. Because I can manage my portfolio personally and have a team of experts who generate revenue for me, I prefer to deal with http://s-group.fun/en/ because I know exactly where things stand with my portfolio.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Idaytesj29(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Don't mind the imbeciles supporting criminals! Nigeria is already the world's poverty capital because of people like Tinubu and Atiku that abused their offices and stockpiled primitive wealth their children unborn till the tenth generation won't be able to finish, yet some misguided fools that don't even know where the next meal will come from are busy supporting them!!

Thank God that many Nigerians from North to South, East and West are beginning to use their heads to think.

Aside from working in customs and later going into politics, what else did Atiku do in life to become so stinkingly rich to the extent he can be wasting millions of dollars bribing to become president since 1993?!

Aside his earlier involvement in drug dealing way back in the United States before later returning to Nigeria and becoming governor of Lagos state, following the assassination of Funso Williams who was more credible, what else has Tinubu done to justify the crazy massive stockpile of money he has accumulated? One man has stood on the neck of Lagos state since 1999 and has endured he remained in control of its finances till date!

Now compare those criminals with Peter Obi whose wealth can be tracked right from when he was sole importer of household goods in Nigeria till when he became chairman of Fidelity bank and majority shareholder in several Nigerian companies. Yet from his personal money, Peter Obi has been going across Nigeria, helping to rebuild schools and hospitals! He has been donating 100s of millions on charity!!!

Only a country that want to remain underdeveloped and a jungle forever will leave Peter Obi and vote any of the two criminals.

Obi is also not a saint abeg. No politician is good or has the interest of the masses at heart, they are not in politics to reduce poverty or deliver international standard leadership, they are there for the power, fame and riches. Elections are here again asking us to chose among devils (Politicians), our task is to find one without horn and tail.

STOP CLOTHING OBI IN A BORROWED ROBE, HE IS NOT A SAINT
It is very ridiculous and very unfortunate the level the supporters of Mr. Peter Obi has taken his ambition of becoming Nigeria President to, from cyber bullying, to personality attack, unbridled religion bigotry to crude ethnic sentiments, which makes one to wonder whether it's Igbo or Christian President alone that Mr. Obi is aspiring to be.
This is a man who has penchant for telling bare-faced lies and will stop at nothing to portray himself as a Saint, I recall during the Vice Presidential Debate in 2019,how he was reelying out data and figures which when fact-checked turned out to be outright lies.
Just like he claimed at a public lecture in Lagos that he wore one wrist watch for 13 years only for media to publish photographs of him wearing several watches in one year.
His claim of leaving office without any debt also turned out be another falsehood, as a check of Debt Management Office Website as at December 31st 2013 revealed that Anambra under him was owing 3 Billion Naira domestic debt and external debt of $30.3 Million. A total debt of 7.5 Billion in Naira, although his successor Mr. Obiano claimed he inherited 127 Billion Naira.
He's claim of providing efficient and improved electricity supply during his tenure only exist on pages of newspapers, as a neo-liberal advocate, he played a major role in the failed privatization of power sector, as an active member of the National Economic Council Committee on Power Sector Reform.
Mr Obi, just like any other bourgeois and opportunist political office holder used public position to enhanced his personal business interest and that of his close associates at the expense of the masses. For example how does buying 1000 vehicles at once at a whopping amount of 4 Billion Naira, become an achievement in a state like Anambra that is in dare need of basic infrastructure, only for the vehicles to be distributed to his cronies.
In his bid to run away from proper funding of education, he returned 1040 public schools to their previous owners without building any public school throughout his eight years tenure only to dash these proprietors whopping 4 Billion Naira of public funds and continue to fund them throughout his tenure without building one public school or hospital, he practically privatized most of the existing public schools.
When I see some youth jumping up and down for Obi I just pity them, may be because they have a very short memory and are not students of history, this was the man as governor of Anambra that vehemently resisted paying 18,000 minimum wage only for him to increase the School fees of the State University from 36,000 to between 86,000 to 120,000. His refusal to implement minimum wage then led to shutdown of public hospitals for 13 months in 2011,his response to demand of workers then was threat of no work no pay, eventually when he was forced to pay after strike action, he vindictively sacked a number of workers.
Most of his so-called achievements are nothing but miss-placed priorities, throwing money at projects without proper conceptualization and impact analysis, most of which turned out to be projection of personal vested interest at the expense of the masses, no wonder they ended up not being sustainable.
In a classical case of abuse of office and using public position to advance personal interests, he invested $30 Billion of Anambra fund in Brewery owned by his family.
He invested #300 million in TRACAS through ANIDS only to declare it a private venture and handed it to a private company, when he was about leaving office. The company never paid a dim to Anambra state coffers.
Lagos State Police Command under Marvel Akpoyibo arrested on Sunday, June 1st 2009 an Anambra State Government vehicle with #250 million raw cash at Aerodrome Street Apapa, the corporate headquarters of Mr. Obi's company
Major source of Anambra IGR are from the markets and motor parks, Mr. Obi handed over all markets and motor parks in Anambra to his uncle, and throughout his tenure the highest the state was able to generate monthly was #400 million, only for Obiano to raise it to #1.4 billion monthly within a year of assuming office.
Politically, Obi does not have anything in common with the downtrodden and masses of this country, he is just one of those wicked opportunists, hungry for political power, he betrayed APGA that gave him the platform and ticket to be Governor of Anambra State, jumping to PDP in his search for power at all costs, when it became clear to him that he has no chance of picking PDP's ticket he ran to labour party, a rolling stone, with no ideology nor principle, propelled only by inordinate ambition.
Nigeria of today is too big and delicate for a school boy like Obi who needs to go to Egypt to learn how to run efficient power system, imagine how many short courses and overseas trips he will need to make for transportation, housing, environment, health, education, aviation etc. Nigeria cannot afford any dangerous experimentation now, let us be properly guided.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Carlosdd: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
You need to see the kind of reforms Tinubu began when he was Lagos governor you can google it for fact findings between 1999 to 2007 . Free and compulsory education up to senior secondary level including neco and Waec free for all Lagos resident
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by IMO01: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Carlosdd:
You need to see the kind of reforms Tinubu began when he was Lagos governor you can google it for fact findings between 1999 to 2007 . Free and compulsory education up to senior secondary level including neco and Waec free for all Lagos resident

Fashola not tinubu. It was fashola that renovated and fixed all public school in Lagos. Everybody felt fashola impact in public schools more than tinubu.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by aimmoney9: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Here they are :

After everything why are they stoning Tinubu's convoy and attacking it with swords like knights..... grin grin

He converted 1/5 of Lagos men to either agberos, thugs, or owodas.....it will surely hunt him ....... grin grin grin
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by codedguy1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
... Nigeria deserve someone like peter Obi but several alien that are supporting Tinubu is making things complicated.

But they will be put to shame on the day of election.

Alien witches and wizards.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by codedguy1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
aimmoney9:

After everything why are they stoning Tinubu's convoy and attacking it with swords like knights..... grin grin

He converted 1/5 of Lagos men to either agberos, thugs, or owodas.....it will surely hunt him ....... grin grin grin

Not to talk about all the lands and properties he converted to his own.

The tax percentage he takes from the state and his criminal past.

Make we level matter.
Re: 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi by Alary: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
My own be say at the end of the election I will laugh at some people. They already know themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Actually Went To USA On Tambual's Passport (photos) / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead? / Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.