Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why Do Anambranians Come To Lagos If Peter Obi Was Good Leader - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Anambranians Come To Lagos If Peter Obi Was Good Leader (2730 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Akeredolu And Aiyedatiwa: When The Going Was Good (picture) / Sanwo-Olu Threatens To Ban NURTW In Lagos If They Fail To Conduct Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Anambranians Come To Lagos If Peter Obi Was Good Leader by pquaver(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pierocash:
kids everywhere . He is comparing western countries where there is equity and production to a third world country like Nigeria that depends on importation.

How did Tinubu developed Lagos? You are not even a lagosian. I was born , bred,schooled ,and lived my life in Lagos before moving here to Ph to base.

Lagos ought to be competing with Cairo, Johannesburg, Nairobi etc. But with the whole allocation , igr been contributed by same ndi Anambra who are major exporters in Lagos, yet Lagos is still lagging behind even Windhoek .

Lagos is built by business men. Stop been stupid with baseless argument. Every sane mind knows this. During festive season,almost all cities and towns in lag become empty . What does that tell you, Lagos is built by non lagosians,and they do their businesses there due to its strategic positioning to coastal ways, and been an fct which gave them that leverage.

You kids will keep arguing and shouting blindly.

Jumping from one place to another? Being born in. Lagos has nothing to do with it. I can see arguing with you is no point but the good thing is every reader of our argument would have seen your hypocrisy and how u can't bring facts but incoherent talks of seaprt etc. Why is the trend of migration to lagos still there with obi developmental stride in Anambra, u haven't answered up til now? I used a first one country be because it will be easier for u to understand. Nigeria is 3rd wrld but both anambra and lagos are in it. Lagos is managing itself well that is why the migration still exists.. The manager of Lagos are doing a good job. Let that sink in.... Goodnight
Re: Why Do Anambranians Come To Lagos If Peter Obi Was Good Leader by Babaken(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
If you can answer the reason why China is in all corner of Africa then you have the answer.
Re: Why Do Anambranians Come To Lagos If Peter Obi Was Good Leader by Pierocash(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2022
pquaver:

Jumping from one place to another? Being born in. Lagos has nothing to do with it. I can see arguing with you is no point but the good thing is every reader of our argument would have seen your hypocrisy and how u can't bring facts but incoherent talks of seaprt etc. Why is the trend of migration to lagos still there with obi developmental stride in Anambra, u haven't answered up til now? I used a first one country be because it will be easier for u to understand. Nigeria is 3rd wrld but both anambra and lagos are in it. Lagos is managing itself well that is why the migration still exists.. The manager of Lagos are doing a good job. Let that sink in.... Goodnight
do you have comprehension issue? I keep answering you why there is migration to Lagos. How many times will I answer you that the migration is as a result of the coastal ways in Lagos which makes all businesses including Ndi Anambra which are majorly importers and exporters to move there which has created a lot of businesses and opportunities that is why people are moving there. And keep repeating same stupid question. If you can't read ,can't you seek help.

You think if not for businesses people will move to Lagos? I am more a Lagosians, aside businesses that takes me down to Lagos,I detest everything about Lagos, despite the fact I was born, bred,lived almost all my life there.yet,I prefer PH that I am currently based one million times than Lag. People who are moving to Lagos are majorly business people, and maybe hustlers seeking greener pastures.

Stop asking me that senseless questions again ,I have answered you multiple times . Is it OBI that will develop seaports,isn't that the job of the federal government to do? If there is a functional seaport in other regions,you think most businesses will be shipping their consignments to Lagos before transporting then to their various regions? Is it Tinubu that built the businesses? Is him that built the seaports ,and airports? What is special about Lagos,those gigantic structures in Lagos exists in other regions too including Ph and Anambra too,aside the coastal advantage that has bolstered the Lagos economy more than other states ,which is also traceable to those Ndi Anambra and other non Lagosians,aside that,what is special about Lagos? Each time businesses brings me down to Lagos,starting from the Airport from where my flight lands,I do not feel comfortable ,I prefer PH one million times than Lag,same do others feel

1 Like

Re: Why Do Anambranians Come To Lagos If Peter Obi Was Good Leader by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:57am On Jun 23, 2022
aribisala0:

Lagos State was not the Capital just a small part of the state.
Lagos City has not been Capital for more than 30 years and never got the kind of concentrated investment Abuja has so why are they not trooping to Abuja??
Abuja has been Capital since 1991
Once again Lagos State was Never former FCT . Lagos State was created in 1967 with the FCT(Lagos Island Ikoyi) and some parts of the WESTERN REGION merged to form a new State.
Ikeja was not FCT
Ikorodu was not FCT
Badagry was not FCT
Epe was not FCT
Brilliant of ya.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Have Already Lost The Elections: See Why!! / “if Tinubu Loses Your LG On Saturday, You'll Resign / Open Letter To Ondo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.