Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church (36735 Views)

Reno Omokri: Obidients Want Us To Vote Obi Because Of Beer / Two Popular Pastors Fight Over Land / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Eddygourdo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:

Lol buh ur Obi Is from PDP so how's he a saint...

what me I'm saying is even if Obi enters the citizen av to behave in other to enjoy what ever he dishes out not some saboteur that might just wake up nd goan bomb power station disrupting the grid from functioning or stealing Govt properties....

if the citizen don't behave we won't still feel any impact....
Wake up and smell the coffee, i have no party. i respect no party. i am for individuals. Obi could be in ZLP and will still have the same support because we have listened to him and seen his antecedents , he will at least try to help this country. it will be change from all the rogues who are currently contesting. people who are all renowned thieves and looters.

most importantly, when a party does badly, kick it out. PDP did badly, we kicked it out, APC has done worse than PDP in just 7years , we must kick it out. If obi wasn't contesting, we will pick ADP because people whose souls aren't filled with tribal and religious bias, want the best for this country , and the first start to that is to kick APC out.

If APC wins again, people like you still be poor and unemployed. so wetin concern me sef

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by LastDonn: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:
lol I wish he can become Nigeria president and see the magic wey e wan perform....

Naso people dey hype Buhari nd Osinbajo before dem enter if dem no enter now we for don dey think am say we lose our chance of turning Nigeria to Dubai, Having 247 electricity and Nigeria would be more secure Dan CBN....

Nigeria problem no b only govt get role to play you will see people bypassing there prepaid meter, Stealing the rail track, steal electricity cable, steal Transformer, saboteur In Govt, Someone working in a bank planning with armed robber to rob where he or she works etc....

all this people are also contributing to the backwardness of the country...

Who do you want to rule Nigeria? Who do you think I more qualified to lead Nigeria in this critical state?
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Ikea81: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Straight to Mbaka
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by guru90: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Some pastors self.... Shabi.... under Buhari regime ..... unknown gun men entered inside church killed many souls at Ondo.......

What will this pastor say about that?
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by optm(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:
lol I wish he can become Nigeria president and see the magic wey e wan perform....

Naso people dey hype Buhari nd Osinbajo before dem enter if dem no enter now we for don dey think am say we lose our chance of turning Nigeria to Dubai, Having 247 electricity and Nigeria would be more secure Dan CBN....

Nigeria problem no b only govt get role to play you will see people bypassing there prepaid meter, Stealing the rail track, steal electricity cable, steal Transformer, saboteur In Govt, Someone working in a bank planning with armed robber to rob where he or she works etc....

weak institutions in nigeria are a major cause of these things you listed. True Nigerians are a problem. nevertheless , the right kind of leadership would go a long way in addressing many of these issues
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pure truth and the selfish one are supporting Tinubu and Atiku for their own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by izombie(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
dochenaj:
Anyone who doesn't want the lives of his flock to become better and calls himself a pastor is a criminal.

Truly, most people go to church because they are bedevilled with problems and while challenges and difficulties can bring people to church, they are expected to realize that they need God much more than provision of their physical needs.

After Jesus had fed the 5,000, the crowd all came out to see him again and he chided with them because he realized they only came out to see him because they were fed to the full with the bread and he counselled them to seek for the bread that will last into eternity.

Coming to church and Christ might provide you with solutions for your physical need but even when you are full and want nothing you still need him for the security of your soul.
Dude you don't get it. I live outside nigeria and i have seen the difference between going to church here and naija. Here, i go to anglican church with mostly white people. You are taught the scriptures and how to apply them into your daily life. There is no binding and casting, no mammy water power or what have you. You leave the church service with happiness and zeal to do more good in life. Everyone is happy.
That's not the case in naija churches.
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by swissgoldenpro2: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is very funny
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Juanmike(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Especially the aged.
Expecially the youth.
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by kingandamy4life(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi's stinginess started from the Bible. When Peter met the lame beggar at the beautiful gate, he did not give the guy Shishi.
He said to him, silver and gold have I not. But what I have, I will give.
Now rise up and walk. The man began to walk again.
We no dey give shishi. We are here to make Nigeria walk again. Nigeria must walk again, it's not negotiable.
God Bless All The Obidient Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Freebills12: 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
inoki247:

Buhari is a disgrace and disaster, many people knew his government will be like this, they just use propaganda, religion and tribalism to promote him. Since 1999 it's only Soludo that people genuinely vote without collecting anything. It's too early to predict whether he is a failure or not

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by inoki247: 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Wake up and smell the coffee, i have no party. i respect no party. i am for individuals. Obi could be in ZLP and will still have the same support because we have listened to him and seen his antecedents , he will at least try to help this country. it will be change from all the rogues who are currently contesting. people who are all renowned thieves and looters.

most importantly, when a party does badly, kick it out. PDP did badly, we kicked it out, APC has done worse than PDP in just 7years , we must kick it out. If obi wasn't contesting, we will pick ADP because people whose souls aren't filled with tribal and religious bias, want the best for this country , and the first start to that is to kick APC out.

If APC wins again, people like you still be poor and unemployed. so wetin concern me sef

Lol so you think is everybody dat is poor and unemployed stop assuming because Nigeria isn't working for you is also not working for me so abg rest.....

As I dey like this av disconnected myself from the Grid cause I was only paying for what I'm not using so I connected myself to a solar for almost a Year now so I won't wait for Govt like you before I can get myself some basic things of life na u still dey wait Obi to come nd turn your life around....
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by UrPapa: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:

I swear... I wish he will win next year election since he’s a saint like his supporters are portraying

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Sakasitay(m): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omo!! Vibes!

He spoke nothing but the truth. I want a Nigeria that works. When this country works - people that jakpad will come back.
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
That's the reason nobody send CHURCH abroad.
Even my Pastor goes to work, else he won't eat nor pay bills if he relies only on offerings.
We don't give tithe except you so desire.
PASTOR dey pamper people wey dey abroad else church go empty next Sunday.

NAIJA na BONDAGE. He just revealed the secrets of PASTORPRENEURS in Naija.
Pastors in Nigeria are far wealthier & influential than pastors abroad. D more educated & enlightened people become, d less ignorant dey exhibit. Hence, d overwhelming Ignorance in Naija
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Eddygourdo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:

Lol so you think is everybody dat is poor and unemployed stop assuming because Nigeria isn't working for you is also not working for me so abg rest.....

As I dey like this av disconnected myself from the Grid cause I was only paying for what I'm not using so I connected myself to a solar for almost a Year now so I won't wait for Govt like you before I can get myself some basic things of life na u still dey wait Obi to come nd turn your life around....
good for you. Go and put your one inconsequential vote for tinubu and collect your bribe make we hear word. If not for social media. People with your mental capacity have no business saying what people listen to. To show how slow minded you are, you are talking about how you have provided power for yourself, such a selfish person , what about those wretched people around you who depend on nepa. I am speaking for them, I am OBIDIENT for them. Obi won't be for you, he will be for them, for the greater good

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by 1nice(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Peter Obi is a Strong man, and the enemies of Peter Obi will surely be disgrace in every ways.

Get your PVC and Vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

A vote for Peter Obi is a vote to protect the fundamental human rights of Nigerians.
A vote for Peter Obi brings about the protection of the fundamental human rights of Nigerians from spy, foreigners with evil intentions against Nigerians and bringing an end to insecurities and food shortage in the land of Nigeria.

VOTE FOR PETER OBI 2023

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Gohs: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
kingandamy4life:
Peter Obi's stinginess started from the Bible. When Peter met the lame beggar at the beautiful gate, he did not give the guy Shishi.
He said to him, silver and gold have I not. But what I have, I will give.
Now rise up and walk. The man began to walk again.
We no dey give shishi. We are here to make Nigeria walk again. Nigeria must walk again, it's not negotiable.
God Bless All The Obidient Nigerian

I really like this post.

Nice one!! grin
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by DannyWalker: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:

shut up... when time comes gi and vote... 4 years is not enough to change Nigeria neither is 8 years but he will do better that the past criminals
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by inoki247: 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eddygourdo:
good for you. Go and put your one inconsequential vote for tinubu and collect your bribe make we hear word. If not for social media. People with your mental capacity have no business saying what people listen to. To show how slow minded you are, you are talking about how you have provided power for yourself, such a selfish person , what about those wretched people around you who depend on nepa. I am speaking for them, I am OBIDIENT for them. Obi won't be for you, he will be for them, for the greater good

Lol you this Obi supporters always trying force your candidate on everyone when did I tell u I'm voting Tinubu you people just have problem you think I believe in all this Politicians my life is not tied to any candidate na u tie ur life to Obi looking down on ursef dat u can't make it if Obi no enta....

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by akinade28(f): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Wisfem: 6:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:

Lol well that's your opinion if you believe is trash buh ask ursef du we av what America have we are still a developing country so every little development must not be destroyed for we to get to our destination we are not a developed country and can you compare how much tax we pay in Nigeria with America....

The idea of individual or personal examination and self purification as the case applies is not wrong in any way Still we all as a citizens must own up our responsibilities but should government look away like the stinking case of Nigerian leaders or politicians, how can a government not even do their primary obligations like basic Amenities??, Let me tell you The rate of tax we pay in Nigeria can not be compared with America like you initially mention You recharge your phone they collect tax, you withdrew money in your bank they collect tax, Even refuse disposed in your houses they collect tax, That's not mentioning Electricity bills fuel purchased and now The monthly and yearly tax government collect in cash from business owners
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Eddygourdo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:

Lol you this Obi supporters always trying force your candidate on everyone when did I tell u I'm voting Tinubu you people just have problem you think I believe in all this Politicians my life is not tied to any candidate na u tie ur life to Obi looking down on ursef dat u can't make it if Obi no enta....
well...... I am not shoving it down your throat. Your vote will be inconsequential whether for tinubu or for obi. Don't vote obi. People that care about Nigeria and have the intelligence to see that we are heading for doom will vote him. If they refuse to vote him. The suffering will continue just as it has been for 7 plus years. At least people like you will have your solar light and plenty money. I hope I can say same for the rest of your family members.
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by inoki247: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eddygourdo:
well...... I am not shoving it down your throat. Your vote will be inconsequential whether for tinubu or for obi. Don't vote obi. People that care about Nigeria and have the intelligence to see that we are heading for doom will vote him. If they refuse to vote him. The suffering will continue just as it has been for 7 plus years. At least people like you will have your solar light and plenty money. I hope I can say same for the rest of your family members.

You have alot of problem you don't expect everyone to see life the way you see it and I can remember we ar in democracy I av the right to say things I want so far I'm not tarnishing anybody's image so please let me say my view and you also say yours without quoting me...

it's a free world so stay safe and stop quoting me because my view is different from yours....

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Wisfem: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
HellVictorinho4:

Especially with the prisons where you suffer based on how much you can spend

The richer you are in Nigeria no matter how you make money,the lesser your ordeals in the prison

The worst person gets the best treatment

There is a decay in every sphere of things in this nation,Young girls and boys engages in drug addictions and Abuse, who made these drugs available to them?? It's because of weak government policies and corruption at the top, should there be rightful policies, there will be work and Youths will be much useful in most aspects..
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Alex80s(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:

Can you steal any of those if Nigeria were North Korea or Russia? ...
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by engrchykae(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
kayuseful:
Well even if everyone turns rich because PO is president, isn't that when there will be more tithes for the pastors?
you will be more philanthropist than a desperate tithe giver.
These elites(secular and sacral )have weaponised poverty.
The political leaders make people poor with poverty encouraging policies and high taxes and thus buy votes with little money for another tenure.
The political elites bribe the church leaders to lie to the electorate that God have chosen them(politicians)
The sacral leaders take their own share of the people's sweat through donations, offerings, tithes etc.
That's why the government will never mess with the religious leaders or try to make the religious leaders to pay tax.
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by inoki247: 7:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Alex80s:

Can you steal any of those if Nigeria were North Korea or Russia? ...

Lol wu will enforce the Law the corrupt Police that will rather take bribe from the culprit or the PHCN staff that will be the one to even help people bypass there meter...

If the Govt of Russia or North Korea comes to Nigeria people will still misbehave cos the enforcer sef are corrupt...

1 Like

Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Eddygourdo(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
inoki247:

You have alot of problem you don't expect everyone to see life the way you see it and I can remember we ar in democracy I av the right to say things I want so far I'm not tarnishing anybody's image so please let me say my view and you also say yours without quoting me...

it's a free world so stay safe and stop quoting me because my view is different from yours....
I have gotten across. Job done. Good day
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Shawl001(m): 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmn,
Let's not overstretch this OBI thing.
He can't solve all the problem that Nigeria is facing or will face. I repeat, he cannot!

The church will still be relevant as the only ground and pillar of truth.
Re: Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church by Ypp1: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Lied, Boko Haram Still Holds Territory In Nigeria - US Commander / Ogechi Obiano Graduates From Houston, Texas University - Pictures / 2019: APC Loses Out In Zamfara, Amosun Shut Out Totally In Ogun, Amaechi Triumph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.