Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

My Daughter Will Be My Successor, She Will Inherit All My Global Empire ~ Tony E - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughter Will Be My Successor, She Will Inherit All My Global Empire ~ Tony E (599 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Tony Tetuila $5k + N5m Cash At Secrets Palace / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Crystal Harris, Hugh Hefner's Wife To Inherit Nothing From His Fortune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Will Be My Successor, She Will Inherit All My Global Empire ~ Tony E by Lumenasblog(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2022
My daughter will be my successor, she will inherit all my global empire ~ Tony Elumelu

Nigerian billionaire and UBA chairman, Tony Onyemachi Elumelu, once shared with Dr Reuben Abati of Arise TV that his first daughter, Oge, is his successor and the heiress that will take over his global empire once he retires, and he is grooming her to that responsibility.

Today, Oge, who is studying economics at the London School of Economics, accompanied her dad to Brussels for the European Development Day session where he spoke on "Sustainable Finance at the Heart of Global Gateway."

In the words of Tony, "Oge was my chief of staff today" keeping to the words that he told Dr. Reuben.

I'm aware that Oge also joins her dad in his Lagos office when she is vacationing in Nigeria, where she interns and watches her dad make super moves, the TOE way.

Tony is making a profound statement with what he is doing with his daughter

Tony has two twin boys who are younger, but for him, Oge, the first, is the chosen one.

Her gender does not matter.

It does not matter that she will get married some day.

What matters is that she is enough and capable of carrying on with her dad's legacy and impact when Tony hangs the boot.

Tony Elumelu with his examples is reminding all of us that the girl child is enough, just like the male child. No gender is superior and most importantly, this is how we can break the bias as a society.

Re: My Daughter Will Be My Successor, She Will Inherit All My Global Empire ~ Tony E by Abaniwealth(f): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2022
Guys were una dey..
Lucky child..

(1) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Gives It Hot To Troll Who Called Her Ashawo On Insta / 6 Times Burnaboy Fought With Fellow Celebrities / Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Finally Laid To Rest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.