Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu (1274 Views)

Do Peter Obi Gets Tired At All, See How Happy People Are As He Storms Methodist / 100 Days In Office: Governor Wike Lists His Achievements (Pictured) / Farewell, Governor Ambode: A Pictorial Documentary Of Some Of His Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Factcheck0001: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Let us have source for your information . Lets see lagos Igr and Anambra IGR.

Then we look at lagos allocation and Anambra allocation.

We look at how much debt peter obi and tinubu met.

We look at how much they met.

Then how much they left behind.

After this, we then compare infrastructure, etc.
I promise to satisfy u with anything u desire cos I am ready for u today
The analysis below by a verified source gave Lagos igr in 99 when tinubu became governor n when he left

Present us with d igr of anambra before obi n after obi

Check what the sun wrote about obi n Obiano as regards igr,money management n workers emoluments

Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
I promise to satisfy u with anything u desire cos I am ready for u today
The analysis below by a verified source gave Lagos igr in 99 when tinubu became governor n when he left

Present us with d igr of anambra before obi n after obi

Check what the sun wrote about obi n Obiano as regards igr,money management n workers emoluments

You are the one comparing now. Its your job to present all the details for comparison.

Now that u have gotten that of lagos, go and get Anambra own.

Then get the debt, money met, and money left .

Screen shots of gossip is not a reliable source.
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Factcheck0001: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You are the one comparing now. Its your job to present all the details for comparison.

Then get the debt, money met, and money left
anambra own is there

Now tell me how obi is better than tinubu
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Factcheck0001: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Then get the debt, money met, and money left .

Screen shots of gossip is not a reliable source.
I believe u saw the sun n guardian so this is not gossip

Guy y are u scared to tell me how peter obi is better than tinubu u just keep shifting goal post

At least with what u have seen u should b able to tell us,u told us obi is better than tinubu n the onus is on u to prove it but I took it up to present u with fact then u are telling me another thing

For the last time how is peter obi better than tinubu with the parameters listed earlier?
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by tochi314: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
If he had saved the money like PO, Fashola wouldn't see the money to do lekki ikoyi bridge, neither would Lagos have the best transport service nor dream of Eko Atlantic.If he had saved the money like PO, Fashola wouldn't see the money to do lekki ikoyi bridge, neither would Lagos have the best transport service nor dream of Eko Atlantic....
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by KGD10: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Keepshot ... Mention what your obituary achieved during his terms as governor of anambra...
After his tenor.. anambra still look primitive and unproductive...

Tell that lies to your upper - iweka miscreants

Don't mind them.

Obi did nothing in Anambra. No achievement whatsoever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
Frigga13:
Both never did achieve anything while in government

Forget all this media noise .. everyone k owe Lagos when Tinubu was governor

You can’t pass oshodi .. on foot .. talk more vehicle
Lagos was a huge dump site .. with another levers of area boys and omonile till Oga Fashola came .. and started towards the end of his first term

Tinubu did nothing in Lagos as Governor ... he only succeeded in taking out pa Dawodu and Pa Williams .. changing Deputies to maintain power ..

He took over Lagos state and put policies to milk Lagos .. reason why he had issues with Fashola and Ambode ..
The present one is a slave servant .. no mind of his own..

Power to the people
North 2023

Bullshit! RRS, BRT, LASTMA, LAMATA, LAWMA, Eko Atlantic and Lekki free trade zone? Can Obi match those? Obi did things an Ikeja LG chairman can do in Lagos which is why he cannot name any major infrastructure he left in Anambra after 2 whole terms..
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
I believe u saw the sun n guardian so this is not gossip

Guy y are u scared to tell me how peter obi is better than tinubu u just keep shifting goal post

At least with what u have seen u should b able to tell us,u told us obi is better than tinubu n the onus is on u to prove it but I took it up to present u with fact then u are telling me another thing

For the last time how is peter obi better than tinubu with the parameters listed earlier?

Do you compare phones without specs. Go and get all the details before comparing.

I have listed the information you must provide for a healthy comparison, else you are wasting your time.

If you want to compare cars, you provide details of the engine etc. Those are the things that will determine the performance

If you say a car is economical with fuel, you have to put 50 litters in both cars, move at the same speed, then know which one goes further with the same amount of fuel .

So lets see how much fuel you put in peter obi and tinubu. Then we see how much fuel was left in their cars after 8 years distance.
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Bullshit! RRS, BRT, LASTMA, LAMATA, LAWMA, Eko Atlantic and Lekki free trade zone? Can Obi match those? Obi did things an Ikeja LG chairman can do in Lagos which is why he cannot name any major infrastructure he left in Anambra after 2 whole terms..

All rubbish without measuring the allocation, IGR and DEBT.

Or is it the BRT that was used to loot 20 billion?

Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Oplomo: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Is there something unpleasant in Peter Obi’s achievements that’s incomparable to that of Tinubu as Governor of Lagos? I have noticed all the paid followers of Peter Obi avoid saying anything about his achievements in the past, as if these do not matter. They are shouting obedience upandan! Obedience to what? Obedience to scam and mediocrity or enviable records?

There is nothing between the intention to feed 50 youths with raw agbado and proper development that PO brings to the table.

Tell Tinubu baba Alagbado, say make he go rest. Even booharri dey look am dey laugh. grin
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Factcheck0001: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Do you compare phones without specs. Go and get all the details before comparing.

I have listed the information you must provide for a healthy comparison, else you are wasting your time.

If you want to compare cars, you provide details of the engine etc. Those are the things that will determine the performance

If you say a car is economical with fuel, you have to put 50 litters in both cars, move at the same speed, then know which one goes further with the same amount of fuel .

So lets see how much fuel you put in peter obi and tinubu. Then we see how much fuel was left in their cars after 8 years distance.
u make a claim,I challenged u to prove it n I gave u parameters to prove n are here telling me another thing
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u make a claim,I challenged u to prove it n I gave u parameters to prove n are here telling me another thing

You dont get details of one side to compare two. Before you compare Nigeria and Ghana, you have to get details of both places.

Population, available resources, age etc. Its only urchins that get little details of one state and attempt to compare 2 states.
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
do u realize obj held tinubu allocation for long n tinubu managed d economy well that it didn’t affect the state

No salaries owed
Workers paid as at when due
More local government created with more employment for people

Anambra allocation wasn’t seized when obi was governor n doctors went on strike for 13 months

Anambra allocation wasn’t seized n lecturers went on strike for 6 months
So tell us who is d better manager between d 2
I can rule Lagos without federal allocation
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Keepshot ... Mention what your obituary achieved during his terms as governor of anambra...
After his tenor.. anambra still look primitive and unproductive...

Tell that lies to your upper - iweka miscreants
tinubu will never rule this country. Nigeria is not Lagos.
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Factcheck0001: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Miracle2020:
I can rule Lagos without federal allocation
same way trump can come n conduct referendum in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Factcheck0001: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Miracle2020:
tinubu will never rule this country. Nigeria is not Lagos.
u said more than this before primary

1 Like

Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
3ple9iner:

The money Lagos is receiving? Who increased the money?
A governor spent 8 years and his achievement is that he saved money and another achievement is that he increase the state igr by more than 100%, who should be given more accolades?
how is tinubu going to solve the economy problem of this country? Just tell us.
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Factcheck0001:
same way trump can come n conduct referendum in Nigeria
Mr man, I am not an igbo man.
It is a shame that Lagos is comparing itself with anambara. Cities like New York,cape town,etc are Lagos mate. So compare cape town and Lagos then you will know that Tinubu has killed Lagos.
If anambara should get the federal present that Lagos get I swear anambara will be far far better than Lagos in the next four years.
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by 3ple9iner: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Miracle2020:
how is tinubu going to solve the economy problem of this country? Just tell us.

I am not the best person to answer this.

When you see him granting interviews you can ask him that.
Re: Why Do Peter Obi Supporters Avoid Comparing His Achievements With That Of Tinubu by Miracle2020: 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
3ple9iner:

I am not the best person to answer this.

When you see him granting interviews you can ask him that.
we have asked him in several occasions and the only thing he said is that he has done it in Lagos state before. Is that an answer? I decided to ask you the crumbs eaters because you may know the reason why you are supporting him, I hope you are not supporting him because of the crumbs that will fall from his table.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“I Will Make Sure Peter Obi Gets 1million Votes From Kaduna” - Kaduna Cleric / Rivers State Is 100% Obidient. (video) / It’ll Be Dangerous Retaining Power In North In 2023 – Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.