Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Is This Also One Of Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Also One Of Them? (4108 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Also One Of Them? by Hahjascho(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2022
Is this a scam or real invitation?
Kindly help confirm the job invite message.

Congratulations!

Dear ****

Our team has reviewed your application and you have been selected amongst others to be sent for an INTERVIEW/ BUSINESS CHAT with our esteemed Business Client firm - ODG AFRICA LTD

You will be oriented and assessed to be an EMPLOYPRENEUR ASSOCIATE.

DATE: Thursday, 23rd June 2022
TIME: 8:30am.

If selected, you will be:

Working from home 10-30% of the time.

Reporting to the office 4 days a week.

Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps especially on your off days.

OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, SuiteB 150 Oba Ogunji road, Along the newly constructed Pencinema-Ogba Bridge, Odo Eran Bus stop, Lagos.

This INVITATION IS STRICTLY FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY.

NB: Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail, state your availability and come along with copies of your submitted CV and a printed copy of this your invitation to gain entrance.

Best Regards,
For Mgt.
ODG AFRICA LTD.

Helpline: ***** (8am - 6pm)
or visit www.odgafrica.com for more information
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by jimmyolasun: 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Hahjascho:

Congratulations!

Dear ****

Our team has reviewed your application and you have been selected amongst others to be sent for an INTERVIEW/ BUSINESS CHAT with our esteemed Business Client firm - ODG AFRICA LTD

Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps especially on your off days.

OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, SuiteB 150 Oba Ogunji road, Along the newly constructed Pencinema-Ogba Bridge, Odo Eran Bus stop, Lagos.

NB: Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail, state your availability and come along with copies of your submitted CV and a printed copy of this your invitation to gain entrance.

Best Regards,
For Mgt.
ODG AFRICA LTD.

Did you eventually go for the interview? How was it? Scam or gnld? A sister got the email just yesterday and I came here to verify and it brought your post. Same as it was sent to her
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by Jamesrock(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2022
I also got the mail and I can’t remember applying. Cc myndd44 lalasticlala
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by Hollyharjii: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2022
Na gnld, original scam invite, once received same last year july
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by Jamesrock(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6822150/odg-africa-real

Check this thread and ignore the mail
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by Hahjascho(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Did you eventually go for the interview? How was it? Scam or gnld? A sister got the email just yesterday and I came here to verify and it brought your post. Same as it was sent to her
I did not as I eventually realised it was also a scam.
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by Niruwizy: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hahjascho:

Congratulations!

Dear ****

Best Regards,
For Mgt.
ODG AFRICA LTD.

Any info about this, is it fake or real
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by DIRECTORSTAN: 3:29am On Jul 06, 2022
WELCOME TO ODG AFRICA

The Outstanding Diamond Group (ODG) is a group of business owners who have one mission to remove 100 million Nigerians from poverty through Mentorship and Training along side Business Building.

ODG Africa is a Human Capacity Business Building firm that partners with Agro-business and Health servicing organization.

In[b] ODG Africa[/b], we train Entrepreneurial minded young individuals, Civil service workers and the unemployed on how to start a sustainable income through Business building.

OUR SERVICES
EMPOWERMENT
1. Wealth Creation
The rich gets richer while the poor gets poorer, the question is where do you belong? Nobody wants to stay and live poor but how do you eradicate poverty and be able to create wealth. Join the team of Entrepreneurs, learn how to generate a stable, and sustainable income by building a trans generational business of the 21st century and join the league of wealthy people in the world today

2. Business Financing
Business Finance helps you as a business to channel money from investors to entities that need it, we teach you to raise and manage your funds as a business organization, obtaining finance to purchase capital assets for the business, to deal with a sudden cash crunch.
3. Business Development
We identify, innovative ideas to nuture and build business opportunities with the aim of increasing revenues and drive profitablity for various business ideas

AGRO BUSINESS
We are committed toward building and expanding the agricultural sector by raising, empowering, mentoring and training prospective farmers who wants to delve into the agricultural sector and make a difference. Our services include
- Agricultural training (crop farming, and animal husbandry).
- Empowering farmers with organic fertilizer.
Organic liquid fetilizer used by crop farmers, poultry farmers, fish farmers, livestock farmers to boost and increase their farm productivity for profit maximization

TRAINING & CONSULTING

1. Leadership Training
Have you always wanted to be public speaker?
Do you have what it takes to delve into public speaking?
Why not join us today, get trained by professionals who have succeeded in the sector and be that person you want to be.

2. Human Capacity Building
Engaging the human mind to exploring new and creative ideas that are result oriented. Since the mind is the center piece of every man we intend to maximize our potentials by exploring and improving our mental capacity.

3. Corporate Presentation
Presentation at different levels of organization are carried out by a team of professionals with the aim of passing out informations that are worthwhile and valuable.

SOCIAL AND DIGITAL MARKETING
Are you IT inclined or want to improve your skills in social and Digital Marketing? Here is a great opportunity for you to learn digital and online Marketing from the comfort of your home by working with experts in the IT section while you improve your skills.

For more information visit www.odgafrica.com
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by Ainafavour(f): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Niruwizy:

Any info about this, is it fake or real

ODG AFRICA is an Entrepreneurship firm with the mind of creating more successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria and across boarder, I have been there before and the sections with the HR was a complete and total transformation, which I believe their standard is second to none, if government could even think of such initiative I think our society would have become a better place producing more success than rendering youths useless...
If you get an interview invitation I recommend you attend first and when you attend, you discover it's not making sense you can quit rander than calling it a scam, I know everyone is entitled to it's opinion but let's be guided, so that we don't get ourselves in trouble of impersonation...
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by DirectorJacob(m): 7:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Hahjascho:
I did not as I eventually realised it was also a scam.

How can you prove your claim? You are the type that will always blame the government for not providing opportunities.
Whereby you let these opportunities slide through your palms because of some unfortunate individuals who cannot face success and come here to frustrate more youths who are looking out for entrepreneurship opportunities like ours.

You better be sure that your realisation is real before you start making misguiding statements.

Thank you.
Re: Is This Also One Of Them? by Hahjascho(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2022
DirectorJacob:

How can you prove your claim? You are the type that will always blame the government for not providing opportunities.
Whereby you let these opportunities slide through your palms because of some unfortunate individuals who cannot face success and come here to frustrate more youths who are looking out for entrepreneurship opportunities like ours.

You better be sure that your realisation is real before you start making misguiding statements.

Thank you.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

See Latest Application Letter Written By An Applicant / I Got A Job Through Nairaland, But.... / Contract Staff Position At Careersome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.