Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again (14662 Views)

Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / Wukari Crisis Again... / Jos Crisis Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by bashr4: 5:40am On Jul 24, 2011
lol i like that guy , typical ijaw man.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by ChinenyeN(m): 6:06am On Jul 24, 2011
"Recovered Bonny", "will recover Opobo", "incursion fiercely resisted", "Ikwere easily accessible". . . I sibi ibigha.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by jason123: 6:11am On Jul 24, 2011
htajz:

izon this izon that , the fear of izons is the begining of wisdom  cool cool cool cool cool

wey that itshekiri boy jason so you still get mouth sef hmm you lucky say u still dey delta state just get ready to migrate back to ile ife .

as for the yaribas , no be today we know say na only mouth mouth una get so no need adressing you
i no get bizness wit awusa man
as for igbos the boundries are clear any incursion into izon land will be fiercly resisted, we will recover opobo soon just as we have recovered bonny hope you dont have a problem with that and remeber when it starts the ikwerees are easily accessible to us by the time you are able to come to their aid  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SHAAATTTT TAP DIA!!!! grin
I do not know about Igbos ooo! But the Itsekiris faced you guys, FIRE FOR FIRE!!! The Yorubas Faced you guys in AJ city. Hausas will annihilate you guys!!! Maybe it only Igbos that fear you because all other groups have NEVER expressed fear in facing you and that is why they HAVE faced you except Igbo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by jason123: 6:12am On Jul 24, 2011
ChinenyeN, nowadays you are hot-blooded. Hope all is well undecided
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by aljharem(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2011
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by NegroNtns(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2011
Alj got ChinenyeN upset yesterday or today sometime, and then I got ChinenyeN mad earlier this morning.

Sorry Chi, we like you but emotions get raw in here.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by EzeUche(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2011
ChinenyeN is becoming a true Igbo champion. cool

He represents the growing frustration amongst Igbo youth.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by NegroNtns(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2011
Eze, you have corrupted that chap like you did many before him.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2011
EzeUche:

Negro_Ntns:

frustration loves company na

must be bad to be a desperate chest beater who no one takes seriously sad sad sad sad
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by EzeUche(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Did I? shocked

I see this as my Igbo brothers and sisters speaking with one voice. We are waking up to the true situation we find ourselves in.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by EzeUche(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2011
oyb:

must be bad to be a desperate chest beater who no one takes seriously  sad sad sad sad

Dem send you fisherman?
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 24, 2011
EzeUche:

Dem send you fisherman?

who needs a fisherman when we have a drunken spare parts seller to give us rascals comic relief

whats the latest in your series of bipolar siggies?
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by EzeUche(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2011
oyb:

who needs a fisherman when we have a drunken spare parts seller to give us rascals comic relief

Tell your brothers in the swamps to stop starting fights with those who tolerate them.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by saintneo(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2011
I dey laugh!

@Ezeuche and @Negro_Ntns
Why divide Ijaw? No one wants bulk of their trouble . . . according to your statements. I dey laugh like Obasanjooooooooo!

No one is dividing, the entire issue has to be resolved amicably.

By the way, what will our new country(SW+MB and other minorities in the north+SE+SS) be called? I don't think Southern Nigeria is appropriate. Do you think Biafra will be good? How about United West Africa?

Just thinking , . . .
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by NegroNtns(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2011
There is nothing called SW. We are WEST.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by kpogede77: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2011
@ Ibime
Ibime yeee, tebraa? Iyonfaa? Owei tobor, Efideye, Egberiye, Egberifadeya. Ibimeyee, you are confusing Bomadi with Warri, you may be right in the past when all Ijaws in delta were claiming to be Itsekiri but you are presently very wrong to say Ijaws migrated from the present Warri kingdon to river state. In the past ,the whole of Bomadi, Burutu and Patani were under Warri province.(not warri kingdom). May be that is why your grand father told you they are from Warri. Moreover if he had told you Patani or Burutu, you may be thinking that the town is in Bayelsa state that is why he use Warri which is more popular and Itsekiri made it so. The accommodating nature of Itsekiri is what is causing all this rubbish and hence fort Ijaw fisher men will no longer be allowed into Itsekiri and Urhobo community to fish. Their settlement is very easy to construct, they don't need cement. They just peg four sticks, raft the floor with wood, get raffia palm to cover the top. they start producing minimalistic children without any form of education. The next thing you hear na my community yeee. They know you will win them in court, they don't believe in court all they use is violence. The benefit of the violence to them is already on the line of regression, because other ethnic groups are already acquiring weapons of mass destruction to curtail them effectively. 10 years ago Itsekiris produce land mines locally and use it to massacre Ijaws. The 2010 and 2011 model of the land mine is out, we are progressing, very soon we will have a mini nuclear reactor, Itsekiris are the Israelis of Niger Delta.
When the war started newly, Itsekiris were not prepared, they were just running into Itsekiri villages at will and it became a tea party for them. They use to come from the creek into Warri city to mark Itsekiri house for destruction, they will over power the army and enter warri and start misbehaving. The irony is that they don't have houses in Warri, all the beautiful houses in Warri are owned by Itsekiris and other tribes. They live in tactch house in the creek. Along the line Itsekiri develop resistance and when we started bringing our weapons they became newer and more sophisticated than their own.
The last time their warriors attempted to enter Warri, they were dessimated by our land mines and rockets. The remnant of them living in rented apartment in Warri city threatened to avenge the death of their warrors in 48 hrs, withing the 48hrs we ran into them under the rain, we chase all of them from the city of Warri, our young girls were on top of vehichcle shooting sporadically with AK47 and Bazuka. It was a war film, the sound of our guns were different from the sound of their guns, while their AK47 were sounding kaka, our Bazuka were sounding Gudum, our Ogbunigbi were sounding gbudum! Our bullets had unconventional sizes as confirmed by the army. "We have not seen this size of bulet" army spokes man. They were specially made for the Isrealis of Niger Delta, Egbesu could no longer stop our bulet and Ijaws surrenderd for peace after the battle and channelled their energy towards hostage taking and attack on oil installation which is cheaper and more economical to them. The Itsekiri war does not produce money but death.They fought with Itsekiri and they became poorer but when they attack oil companies they became richer.
GELEGELE
Has any body heard this Bini song.Gelegele nor ewanta gelenor oo ,gelegele. Ijaws came to gelegele to do trade by bata with Binis, they bring fish from Ofunama area close to an Itsekiri settlement known as Ita- Eko(Lagos Junction) in Bini river. They usually give fish to Benis in exchange for garri, plantain,stach, etc and the point of exchange are two Beni villages called Gelegele and Ekewan(Eki-owan), The road leading to the two villages is the road where the University of Benin Ekewan campus is situated. In the process of the business, they establish Ijaw quarter there, the Itsekiris bringing fishes from Ita-Eko and Oghoye also extablish Itsekiri quarters there and the both groups were under the rep of Oba of Benin called Okakuro. In less than 50 years Ijaws said they dont want to be under the Okakuro that they want to make their own Pere as ruler that Gelegele is now their property. They attack Itsekiri quarter and the Oba became angry and ordered the demolition of Ijaw quarter in Ekewan. They ran away like fugitive and later came back to plead for mercy. Under GEJ now they have started again that they want to include Gelegele in their proposed Toru Ebe state. I think Ijaws have a genetic problem.That was why when we taught of developing a locally made biological weapon to further alter their gene, we consildered so many things including their closeness to us. Very soon people will start denying their Ijawism, they are even constituting embarrazment to the president.The president got the highest resistance from his people before he became president.They never wanted him to be president, the total vote of Bayelsa state is less than the vote of delta central.
WHERE IS IAJAW HOME LAND? The language has no relationship with any other language except Calaba.Ibimeyee, I need answer to this question because a tribe must not have home land in every state, if so Nigeria will be Igbo home land.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by NegroNtns(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2011
Lol. I see why ChinenyeN doesn't want them as partners in Ngwa.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by ChinenyeN(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2011
jason123:

ChinenyeN, nowadays you are hot-blooded. Hope all is well undecided
Particular things irritate & elicit a hot-blooded response from me. One of those particulars has been featuring on NL more often than it used to.
Aside from that, nothing is different about me.

EzeUche:

ChinenyeN is becoming a true Igbo champion.  cool
You love to jump the gun sometimes (I'm being nice with my terminology here). My recent responses/temperament have nothing to do with "Igbo". I'm also not frustrated, just very irked. Granted, my support has been leaning in favor of the "Igbo" side of the contention, and that I can and will say with pride.

Negro_Ntns:

You shouldn't be making this kind of error, assuming things like this. EzeUche has his own reasons for why he behaves the way he does and I have my own reasons for why my responses lately have been the way they are. EzeUche and I have disagreed and still do disagree on a number of fundamental ideologies. My leaning toward the side of the contention where EzeUche just so happens to be is not reason enough for you to make such an error.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by htajz: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2011
jason123:

SHAAATTTT TAP DIA!!!! grin
I do not know about Igbos ooo! But the Itsekiris faced you guys, FIRE FOR FIRE!!! The Yorubas Faced you guys in AJ city. Hausas will annihilate you guys!!! Maybe it only Igbos that fear you because all other groups have NEVER expressed fear in facing you and that is why they HAVE faced you except Igbo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

did all that happen in your dreams?? infact i must commend the ithsekiri for managing to put up a fight , cus on a normal day people with yoruba blood are known to be cowards all bark no bite.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by jason123: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2011
htajz:

did all that happen in your dreams?? infact i must commend the ithsekiri for managing to put up a fight , cus on a normal day people with yoruba blood are known to be cowards all bark no bite.

GBAM. Like how you accuse the Yorubas of genocide on your people, abi Check your websites, you all keep report your neighbours to the UN because they fought back. JOKERS!!!
Itsekiris will always stand their ground. We were not the ones that called for the cease fire . . . . It shows that you guys are the real cowards!!! grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by jason123: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2011
ChinenyeN:

Particular things irritate & elicit a hot-blooded response from me. One of those particulars has been featuring on NL more often than it used to.
Aside from that, nothing is different about me.

Okay. . . it was just my observation. cool cool cool
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by NegroNtns(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2011
ChinenyeN, excuse my assumptions. How was service today? I hope you prayed for me.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by seanet02: 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2011
Jason, let us wiped out this ijaws off the map please.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by kasiem(m): 3:26am On Jul 25, 2011
Alj harem, pls what made hausa to leave igbolands during the post election violence? Can u remember the harvest that took place in aba and onitsha around 1998?
@seanet, lets leave cyber war at a side. Just try and challenge an igboman for a fight; come back here and say ur experience(if u were lucky to survive).
@jason, have heard that the hausa/fulani fought with Yorubas in lagos. I could remember that time hausas were being massacred and immolated in aba, my dad went out pleading for some of them. This the response we are getting from cows like harem. Even in the north, igbos massacre the hausas without allowing the media to cover it. I'd not mind giving my contact to any yorobaman that wants enter early grave by challenging me for a fight. Let dbanj tell u guys what ikechukwu did to him.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by jason123: 3:43am On Jul 25, 2011
kasiem:

@jason, have heard that the hausa/fulani fought with Yorubas in lagos. I could remember that time hausas were being massacred and immolated in aba, my dad went out pleading for some of them. This the response we are getting from cows like harem. Even in the north, igbos massacre the hausas without allowing the media to cover it. I'd not mind giving my contact to any yorobaman that wants enter early grave by challenging me for a fight. Let dbanj tell u guys what ikechukwu did to him.

GBAM!!! wink
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by henry101(m): 4:02am On Jul 25, 2011
kasiem:

Let dbanj tell u guys what ikechukwu did to him.

Wetin happen?lol,
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by kasiem(m): 4:06am On Jul 25, 2011
henry101:

Wetin happen?lol,
dbanj will be in better position to tell u.
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by EzeUche(m): 4:10am On Jul 25, 2011
I hope the Ijaw continue to push westward. cool
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by jason123: 4:11am On Jul 25, 2011
EzeUche:

I hope the Ijaw continue to push westward.  cool

GBAM!!! cheesy
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by lagcity(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2011
EzeUche:

I hope the Ijaw continue to push westward. cool

u guys are very funny. a bunch of mr IBUs. Itshekiris have decimated the Ijaws b4 and they'll do it again. Itshekiris can handle both Ibos and Ijaw together. the ibos will be the first to scamper for safety like they usually do grin. biko when will u guys stop running. this is really embarassing. cheesy when yoruba fought hausa, ibos ran away. when, ijaws fought itshekiri, ibos took off again. when 6 fulani teenagers went on rampage, ibo ppl took off. i know that u guys are still shell-shocked from the civil war but really it is not looking good for ibo team right now cheesy. remember that war is not gra gra that both groups are known for. We yorubas are very confident in our Itshekiri brothers, no shaking.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by Chyz2: 12:17am On Jul 31, 2011
lagcity:

u guys are very funny. a bunch of mr IBUs. Itshekiris have decimated the Ijaws b4 and they'll do it again. Itshekiris can handle both Ibos and Ijaw together. the ibos will be the first to scamper for safety like they usually do grin. biko when will u guys stop running. this is really embarassing. cheesy  when yoruba fought hausa, ibos ran away. when, ijaws fought itshekiri, ibos took off again. when 6 fulani teenagers went on rampage, ibo ppl took off. i know that u guys are still shell-shocked from the civil war but really it is not looking good for ibo team right now cheesy. remember that war is not gra gra that both groups are known for. We yorubas are very confident in our Itshekiri brothers, no shaking.

Itsekiri never decimated the Ijaw and never will. I dont know where una dey get una info. Please post.

When the yorubas fought hausas, Ibos ran away? When did this happen? Lol. Please post.

6 fulani went on a rampage and Ibo took off. When did this happen? Please post.

Another thing, what happened when the Ijaw sacked your Oba in Ondo and carried him away? 5 villages ran helta skelta,  Lmao!
Re: Ijaw Itsekiri Crisis Again by lagcity(m): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^^^
http://allafrica.com/stories/200003140141.html

Lagos — As tension continues to mount in Seme Border following a bloody clash over the weekend between Yorubas and Hausas in the area, Igbos whose properties have been ravaged in the clash have migrated to their home towns.

The Ibos who mainly sell beer at the border got their shops burnt down completely by the rampaging Hausas, who set fire to a Yoruba woman's shop which eventually spread to the Ibo area. Narrating his experience to P.M.News at the border, David Nnakwe the Head of Igbo community in the area said his people had always suffered during clashes between Yorubas and Hausas in the area. He pleaded that the government should find a lasting solution to the problem since the Igbos would have no other option than to retaliate if pushed to the wall. "We have been injured enough," he complained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest In Abuja Over Electricity Over-billing / 1.1m Nigerians Slip Into Extreme Poverty In Four Months / I Will Support You - Governor Umahi Congratulates Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.