Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or Girl? (685 Views)

My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? / Who Is More Heartless The Guy Or The Girl??? / Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or The Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or Girl? by Stylista(f): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2011
They both claim to be in love for 5 years. All through their relationship, the guy kept insulting her, he beats her up publicly; molest her when she's not in the mood. He also slept with her sister and posted copies of her nude body all over the campus. But the girl stood by him and loved him even more.
Her friends persuaded her and tried to discourage her, but she kept putting up with him and even helped him excel in all his lectures and exams.
‎On the final day of graduation, the guy was to graduate with a first class, a day filled with joy for her and him. He sent her a text and told her ''the relationship is over.'' How cruel some guys can be!
While waiting for his award at the convocation ceremony. The girl walked up to him and hold him ''you are finished.'' Immediately the Vice Chancellor announced and told the guy, his papers were not found, that he never did his registration during the admission process and throughout his 5 years in school.
He had to start all over again after wasting 5 years of hardwork. The girl was the brain behind the missing papers. How heartless some girls can be!
My question here is, who is more heartless, the guy or the girl??
Source:www.bebeakinboade..com
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or Girl? by Dyt(f): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2011
Hmmmm
dey say 1st 2 do no dey pain
na 2nd 2 do dey kill
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or Girl? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2011
@OP
they both deserve each other!!!!!

sadly the end of this saga is that the guy will come back to this lady and sweet talk her into making his papers "miraculously" appear. . . . . . . . . . then, when he finally gets them, he will rightly dump her again. she has forgiven him far too many times to stop now, whatever he was providing that made her lower her self esteem for this ignoramus, will work again!
Re: Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or Girl? by esbicroft(m): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2011
i dont have much to say , its the guy he deseve it , thats all i could say

(1) (Reply)

Monkey! Whats He Suppose To Do With Banana? / Wat Should I Do To Make More Money Online / Self Control Don Put Me For Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.