Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster (30936 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Latakia(f): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
PDP social media warriors fighting themselves all because of a labourer that will come fourth in 2023 grin

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by DKM123: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hahahaha! David is a legend!

Giddem!

This Blaady thieves and thier supporters are enemies of Nigeria.

Una Mumu never do.

#PeterIsBetter
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Ttalk: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Stop attaching David Hundeyin to Yoruba by fire by force. He has denied being a Yoruba man. He said he is from Ogu. Your Yoruba warrior Sunday Igboho is still on the run

I don't engage in ethnic skirmishes like you in particular do here. I single you out because of your irritant and chronic hatred you have for Yoruba people.

A poisoned heart filled with bile should not be here supporting David when you envy and disdained anything that comes from SW.

When did Yoruba became brave that you are now queueing behind David to get a voice?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Onepeople: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

He has to build his own support base like Reno, Deji and FFK did.

The format never change if there are still people who need an accuser to look up to.

Reno do Buhari tormentor for long without getting any reply from Buhari, leading to Reno's self inflicted frustration and decision to stop tormenting his own self.

As for Hundeyin, he has already inadvertently disclosed his personal beef with Tinubu.

For those that talk too much like Hundeyin in a bid to serve their support base with red meat, he will soon put himself in a position where he would have to pay billions that he doesn't have when he loses a libel suit at the supreme court level a la Dakuku Peterside vs Peter Odili.

It is only a matter of time before cho cho cho based on emotion would lead to a ye ye ye incarceration.
is this a threat to the youngman or what?
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Onepeople: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
makapella:
I laugh in ibibio..Abasi nsaka sak oo
David!!
David!!
David ooo!!

How many times did I call you??
You heard of your predecessors, Reno and co abi?? Don't rush it, your time is coming pretty soon you hear? You will hide when nobody is looking for you.
Instead of neutralising him with stronger facts you resulted to threat, signs of defeat.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Fahdiga(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ttalk:

I don't engage in ethnic skirmishes like you in particular do here. I single you out because of your irritant and chronic hatred you have for Yoruba people.

A poisoned heart filled with bile should not be here supporting David when you envy and disdained anything that comes from SW.

When did Yoruba became brave that you are now queueing behind David to get a voice?
Oga David Hundeyin said he is Egun and not Yoruba and besides I don't hate Yorubas. I have many of them as friends. Kunle is still one of my favorite friend. You too can also be my friend if you can be OBIdient to our dear country

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
OKOATA:
You want to vote for the party that banned crypto, Twitter, & killed youths.

You want to vote a party that sent the country into recession 3 times in a row.

You want to vote for the party that has made students experience 3 strikes in 4 years.
Are you a witch?

I tire O!
These people just lost their heads because someone is buying their future with money.

The money they are collecting will not match the suffering they are trading for.

How can these people do this? Seun is the worst offender.

All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness...donjazet
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by obontami: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
[s]
Built2last:
Do you know that in most countries Tax avoidance is not technically illegal, but tax evasion is a punishable crime. With this in mind, let me explain Peter Obi situation.

Peter Obi did not put his money in tax haven, he put his assets in Trust. This is allowed in the U.K. I have my small assets in Trust too. I don’t know if it is Panama or Jersey it is placed in though. What Trust means is that, if anything suddenly happens to you, the Trust will take care of your family first until your will is sorted out. It is only after all your loved ones have been taken care of and debt paid off that government can now get their tax.
Obi’s wealth in Panama had nothing to do with Nigeria, it was U.K. and mind you, he was already settled in the U.K. long before he went into politics. If he did wrongly, it is U.K. govt that would have hammered him. That is why he has no issue with Nigeria as his tax records with Nigeria is perfect. By the way, Lloyds Bank set it up for him. Is Lloyds in Nigeria? U.K. should be the one crying over this matter NOT you.

Shebi Dangote, and all the rich men have their assets in Trust. Even Tinubu does. Why? If you have any assets in U.K. or in the West, when you die, the government dives into it and make demands anyhow despite paying tax all your life. Even those that inherit from you are forced to pay inheritance tax. So what the government allows is for Trust to protect wealth of people for them and ensure level playing field. America call their own Foundations. It now depends on where you put it. Shebi former Chelsea owner has layers upon layers of Trusts on Chelsea Football club. That’s why the negotiations was hard and difficult. It only has to be sold rather than take it from him like they did to other Russian oligarchs. If Chelsea was never under trust, all Chelsea fans would have been mourning today.

How can he declare his asset like he claimed when his asset is in tax havens

Do you know that In 2010, more than four years after Obi became governor, he set up his first discreet company in the British Virgin Island, and named the company Gabriella Investments Limited, after his daughter.

I am not saying he isn't the best from the rest...perhaps (maybe) he hasn't have access to mega bonaza of the cake like Tinubu and Atiku.

Let's discuss on fairness

The record we saw indicates that he is not the only one that has his assets in trusts, and he has already legally declared what was expected of him. The reason, you probably reading this don’t have trust set up is that you either don’t have money yet or you don’t have investments in countries where your children could be taxed for inheritance you left for them. If EFCC has issues with Obi, why hasn’t he been picked up? What of Dangote and others. Moreover, they were not assets linked to Nigeria, and it was a family assets! If you are being fair, you will see the fairness in his transparency.

People want him to admit he goofed or lied after explaining on the TV several times what he simply did and which has not broken law but you just won’t let things be! There were 102 Nigerians on that Panama paper. Not a single one has boldly gone on air to clarify why they have money kept in trust. The only man who has boldly explained is the one Nigerians won’t let go. What exactly is the colour of our problems.

Can we bring something more serious please on Obi!

Has Obi broken any law? Did he break any law? Looking at current political climate, if he broke law, since 2014 he left govt, wouldn’t the law and enforcement agency have picked him up? Do you want to tell me that both ICPC or EFCC, none of them is smart enough to pick a hole in the Panama report to indict Obi. Let your law follow its course on Obi if not, forever respect your generation and keep quiet.

He is not part of the problem, and he stands on a different level compared to any other candidate we have thrown up in this election.
My stand still remains on the fact that Lloyds Bank wouldn’t have set it up for him if it was illegal. Lloyds did it for him. U.K. should be the one lamenting if he did wrong. And what he has already declared partly under a joint asset should not be declared separately again. Can we close our eyes for once on him ‘hiding’ his own assets before coming to politics, did he acquire any in Nigeria that he didn’t declare?
Did he break law pertaining to U.K. or Nigeria? Finally, is he a good man that can be trusted based on the records of what he has done in the past? If at least one of the questions I asked you here is a green or amber for Obi, then, Obi is still miles ahead of any of the candidate we have on board.

Take note, Obi has been talking to Nigerians on media houses, sharing his plans. All other candidates are being reached by Media houses. They decline or send their spokesman. Reason is simple. They don’t want you asking them questions about Panama or how they made their money.

According to @NGLabourPartyUK on twitter

''APC want to retain power by all means.

PDP want to take over power by all means

Labour party wants to retire those who have kept us in this mess and fix Nigeria''.

At least they are talking to us. Shine your eyes. Remember, your children will ask you in the future what did you do to fix Nigeria. Your civic duty to Nigeria and your children is to vote a competent candidate regardless of tribe or religion.
[/s]
Yada yada! Peter obi is not winning no presidential election in this country. grin cheesy
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by obontami: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Onepeople:

That man you quoted passing message of fact.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by femiasaolu2014: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:
I’ll just be here waiting for the fallout of Hundeyin and his IPOB bingos.

FFK and Reno did more than this, we all know the story now.

By the way, Segalink have contributed more in the real world than what a million David Hundeyin ever offered. He is the only guy that have been helping police brutality victims before, during, and after EndSARS.

I saw the fool went online to extract past news of AFDB financing LCC with loans and the mumu went online to feed his minions by shouting investigative journalism while they retweet.

it was stated that it will be a toll and yet you ask yourself what exactly the guy investigated. Twitter is the place that made me understand that Nigeria might probably have the largest repository of educated illiterates.

Something they can just use Google to search for is what they are asking one guy for, he searches the archive, come online and you have your investigative journalist Hundeyin right there.

I stopped reading at this: By the way, Segalink have contributed more.

Someone who doesn't know where to use "has" and "have" definitely has mental problems and I shouldn't waste my precious time reading his tripe of a write-up

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by makapella(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Onepeople:
Instead of neutralising him with stronger facts you resulted to threat, signs of defeat.
Neutralize who?? Lol.. It's like who haven't heard the saying buh let me simplify it and it goes thus "he who fights and quarells with a mad man will be assumed to be extremely mad"

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by phemmyfour: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
NotKnown:
This table go really break very soon.

That short Sega abi na multilink guy no go ever reply David cos he knows they'll naked him on the streets.
Sega lost his credibility during the end SARS...he's unstable in his dealings
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Owopariola1: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
David hundeyin is the greatest Yoruba man alive no doubt

He's doing well

Which Yoruba?
He's from Akwa Ibom, and he's Annang by tribe.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by naturefellow(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
David Hundeyin knows his audience and knows how ignorant they are. They swallow up whatever he feeds them like a whọre takes a rich man coçk.

BTW.....Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
says the children of perdition, followers of lies, blind to light.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Throwback: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Onepeople:

I am saying the format used by Reno and FFK never change, but in using the format and enjoying the attention, don't land yourself in trouble by making wild allegations.

It is easy to allege, it is difficult to prove, na libel be that.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by KingOfTheDamned: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
David Hundeyin knows his audience and knows how ignorant they are. They swallow up whatever he feeds them like a whọre takes a rich man coçk.

Typical Yoruba man. See the truth and insutl the truth...
Did David tell lies ? Was segalinks not exposed fir not being a lawyer ?

Yoruba people ehn na wa

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Stanfeelings: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:

By the way, Segalink have contributed more in the real world than what a million David Hundeyin ever offered. He is the only guy that have been helping police brutality victims before, during, and after EndSARS.

I saw the fool went online to extract past news of AFDB financing LCC with loans and the mumu went online to feed his minions by shouting investigative journalism while they retweet.

it was stated that it will be a toll and yet you ask yourself what exactly the guy investigated. Twitter is the place that made me understand that Nigeria might probably have the largest repository of educated illiterates.

YOUR SEGALINK DO UNA BAD FOR ENDSARS MONEY

Something they can just use Google to search for is what they are asking one guy for, he searches the archive, come online and you have your investigative journalist Hundeyin right there.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by jaytee01(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Vote for who?

A criminal, corrupt drug Baron with an over-sized sense of entitlement? God forbid!!!

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by PericomaNwankwo: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Reno is learning where this david guy is.
This guy has taken Seun, Tinubu and now seglink to the cleaners in less than one week.
If you not sure of your facts, stay far away from David. That young man knows his job.

grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Risentouch(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:

Instead of showing your frustrations you can engage him and let him know he is wrong
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Acidosis(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
You guys are giving this David guy too much attention on Nairaland. Please leave twitter gist on twitter and let his followers ar.elick him all day.

He's an high-handed ediot; a more composed version of Kemi Olunloyo.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by swissgoldenpro2: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is serious
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
dollynnn:
David too hot!

Nice legs. I was talking about the table.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by EgusiShankly: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
jaxxy:

segalinks was helpful during endsars why is he being vilified by the youths now? Even if u don't agree u can still be cordial.

There is no law that says we must agree on every single thing.
Even before endsars.
This was the same man they all tag and cry to when they are in Police trouble. It's bad to see the situation of things because the man has other political interests
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by 4four(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

the way u too believe na tinubu build Lagos and he became multi billionaire in dollars by his sweat
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by NoQualmz: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Risentouch:
This is a hilarious reply by David Hundeyin to a Twitter user ọkụkọ igbo who was dragging Segalink on Twitter.

@SERAPNigeria

I just checked the meaning of grifter on Google and it means small scale swindler not even large scale

Source;
https://twitter.com/Okuko_Kenchu/status/1539228440058019842?t=gJzQIvpa5xqO4dok19a1SA&s=19

Pls when is he going to wrestle that Taraba state shekau?

Any day it happens pls ping me...I am ready to buy the whole front seat just to be a spectator
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Enumerator(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you?
VoteTinubu2023:

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by TheFacelessMan: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

He has to build his own support base like Reno, Deji and FFK did.

The format never change if there are still people who need an accuser to look up to.

Reno do Buhari tormentor for long without getting any reply from Buhari, leading to Reno's self inflicted frustration and decision to stop tormenting his own self.

As for Hundeyin, he has already inadvertently disclosed his personal beef with Tinubu.

For those that talk too much like Hundeyin in a bid to serve their support base with red meat, he will soon put himself in a position where he would have to pay billions that he doesn't have when he loses a libel suit at the supreme court level a la Dakuku Peterside vs Peter Odili.

It is only a matter of time before cho cho cho based on emotion would lead to a ye ye ye incarceration.

Excellent post.

Sincerely,
Big fan of yours.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Enumerator(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy
LegendHero:

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by AlphaTaikun: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:

Absolutely! David Hundeyin and his glib co-travellers should start getting ready to face defamation of character charges in court.
The Interpol will bring him from wherever he may run to to face charges of character assasination against people.

I respect Segun Awosanya (Segalinks) who is a mature lawyer, due to his fight for oppressed people pre-ENDSARS and post-ENDSARS. He started the ENDSARS movement and some simpletons here are busy insulting him online because of their creepy Labor Party political leanings. Segalinks even warned people about 10 days before the violence in Lagos and other states that the ENDSARS movement had been highjacked by external forces and told the youths to back down since the FG had accepted their demands and truly his analyses were very accurate and in tandem with some of us who had also studied the patterns of violence of years back from the 70s, 80s, and 90s.

This "boy" called David Hundeyin had better be sure of all he is saying otherwise he will face justice. Period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Enumerator(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
You said it all!
Built2last:
Do you know that in most countries Tax avoidance is not technically illegal, but tax evasion is a punishable crime. With this in mind, let me explain Peter Obi situation.

Peter Obi did not put his money in tax haven, he put his assets in Trust. This is allowed in the U.K. I have my small assets in Trust too. I don’t know if it is Panama or Jersey it is placed in though. What Trust means is that, if anything suddenly happens to you, the Trust will take care of your family first until your will is sorted out. It is only after all your loved ones have been taken care of and debt paid off that government can now get their tax.
Obi’s wealth in Panama had nothing to do with Nigeria, it was U.K. and mind you, he was already settled in the U.K. long before he went into politics. If he did wrongly, it is U.K. govt that would have hammered him. That is why he has no issue with Nigeria as his tax records with Nigeria is perfect. By the way, Lloyds Bank set it up for him. Is Lloyds in Nigeria? U.K. should be the one crying over this matter NOT you.

Shebi Dangote, and all the rich men have their assets in Trust. Even Tinubu does. Why? If you have any assets in U.K. or in the West, when you die, the government dives into it and make demands anyhow despite paying tax all your life. Even those that inherit from you are forced to pay inheritance tax. So what the government allows is for Trust to protect wealth of people for them and ensure level playing field. America call their own Foundations. It now depends on where you put it. Shebi former Chelsea owner has layers upon layers of Trusts on Chelsea Football club. That’s why the negotiations was hard and difficult. It only has to be sold rather than take it from him like they did to other Russian oligarchs. If Chelsea was never under trust, all Chelsea fans would have been mourning today.

How can he declare his asset like he claimed when his asset is in tax havens

Do you know that In 2010, more than four years after Obi became governor, he set up his first discreet company in the British Virgin Island, and named the company Gabriella Investments Limited, after his daughter.

I am not saying he isn't the best from the rest...perhaps (maybe) he hasn't have access to mega bonaza of the cake like Tinubu and Atiku.

Let's discuss on fairness

The record we saw indicates that he is not the only one that has his assets in trusts, and he has already legally declared what was expected of him. The reason, you probably reading this don’t have trust set up is that you either don’t have money yet or you don’t have investments in countries where your children could be taxed for inheritance you left for them. If EFCC has issues with Obi, why hasn’t he been picked up? What of Dangote and others. Moreover, they were not assets linked to Nigeria, and it was a family assets! If you are being fair, you will see the fairness in his transparency.

People want him to admit he goofed or lied after explaining on the TV several times what he simply did and which has not broken law but you just won’t let things be! There were 102 Nigerians on that Panama paper. Not a single one has boldly gone on air to clarify why they have money kept in trust. The only man who has boldly explained is the one Nigerians won’t let go. What exactly is the colour of our problems.

Can we bring something more serious please on Obi!

Has Obi broken any law? Did he break any law? Looking at current political climate, if he broke law, since 2014 he left govt, wouldn’t the law and enforcement agency have picked him up? Do you want to tell me that both ICPC or EFCC, none of them is smart enough to pick a hole in the Panama report to indict Obi. Let your law follow its course on Obi if not, forever respect your generation and keep quiet.

He is not part of the problem, and he stands on a different level compared to any other candidate we have thrown up in this election.
My stand still remains on the fact that Lloyds Bank wouldn’t have set it up for him if it was illegal. Lloyds did it for him. U.K. should be the one lamenting if he did wrong. And what he has already declared partly under a joint asset should not be declared separately again. Can we close our eyes for once on him ‘hiding’ his own assets before coming to politics, did he acquire any in Nigeria that he didn’t declare?
Did he break law pertaining to U.K. or Nigeria? Finally, is he a good man that can be trusted based on the records of what he has done in the past? If at least one of the questions I asked you here is a green or amber for Obi, then, Obi is still miles ahead of any of the candidate we have on board.

Take note, Obi has been talking to Nigerians on media houses, sharing his plans. All other candidates are being reached by Media houses. They decline or send their spokesman. Reason is simple. They don’t want you asking them questions about Panama or how they made their money.

According to @NGLabourPartyUK on twitter

''APC want to retain power by all means.

PDP want to take over power by all means

Labour party wants to retire those who have kept us in this mess and fix Nigeria''.

At least they are talking to us. Shine your eyes. Remember, your children will ask you in the future what did you do to fix Nigeria. Your civic duty to Nigeria and your children is to vote a competent candidate regardless of tribe or religion.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by iheanacho8v: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
New god of ipob pigs.New god of ipob pigs....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Accept Electricity Tariff Hike As Painful Pill – Fashola / Lagos, Osun Threaten Fresh Lockdown As Cases Hit 23,298 / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.