Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,899 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster (30964 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by IyaTola: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Reno is learning where this david guy is.
This guy has taken Seun, Tinubu and now seglink to the cleaners in less than one week.
If you not sure of your facts, stay far away from David. That young man knows his job.
His a columnist for BusinessDay, love reading his article.

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by richardokubo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
David Hundeyin knows his audience and knows how ignorant they are. They swallow up whatever he feeds them like a whọre takes a rich man coçk.

BTW.....Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections
Shame on you ur mumu never do may Nigeria happen to you must especially this Buhari Nigeria blind followers just after what u will eat today and u and ur family suffer for the rest of 4yrs

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by seunjungle1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hundeyin calling segalink a fraudster...friendship has ended naa niyen ni?
Fraudster calling a fraudster "FRAUDSTER".
Awon ki ki werey omokomo
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Tintinnoty(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
David hundeyin is the greatest Yoruba man alive no doubt

He's doing well

Sorry bro he's not Yoruba. He's a born and bread egun boy from Badagry. You can Google about the Hundeyin Dynasty from Badagry.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by kingemaker(m): 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
This guy has taken Seun, Tinubu and now seglink to the cleaners in less than one week.
If you not sure of your facts, stay far away from David. That young man knows his job.
Which of the Seuns? Is it our Seun or channels TV seun?
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Cromagnon: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
yet he ran away from naija
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Cromagnon: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
We the reasonable Nigerians stands with David Hundeyin. He is a rare breed of journalist. One of the few honest and hardworking investigative journalist who speaks the truth at all times
the way you stood with awo and Abiola and all the other dead end sars victims and forgotten Nigerians you pushed forward?
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Cromagnon: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
alsudan:
Hundeyin has been in the habit of retiring thieves and fraudsters since 1900
name one
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Lepon02: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hundeyin is spot on.

Segalink is a small time fraudster and a petty criminal.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by maybet081: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by maybet081: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tinubu online dogs

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Risentouch(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
kingemaker:

He trashed our nairaland Seun the other day
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Abzolutezero(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Please go on Twitter and say this.

VoteTinubu2023:
David Hundeyin knows his audience and knows how ignorant they are. They swallow up whatever he feeds them like a whọre takes a rich man coçk.

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by DGodson99: 4:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:
I’ll just be here waiting for the fallout of Hundeyin and his IPOB bingos.

Person wey don use biased ipob supporters clean ground tire. The dude stands for truth and objectivism. He's not a pathetic and shameless tribalist like the lots of you
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by OneCandleAway(f): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cromagnon:
yet he ran away from naija

He can't stay in Nigeria because politicians are after him. All the secrets he has revealed. Even kemi olunloyo once told him if he sets foot in Nigeria he will be killed.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Throwback: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
kerry57:

He is not Yoruba. He is Ibibio from akwa ibom. Get ur fact right

Hundeyin is Egun, so either from Badagry or Ipokia area of Ogun state. They are the ones that share boundary with their larger Egun in Benin Republic (Dahomey).

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by kingemaker(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Risentouch:

He trashed our nairaland Seun the other day
Omo.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Massiveglory: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
kingemaker:

Our seun osewa
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by kerry57: 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

Hundeyin is Egun, so either from Badagry or Ipokia area of Ogun state. They are the ones that share boundary with their larger Egun in Benin Republic (Dahomey).
Go to Wikipedia and find out bro.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Throwback: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
kerry57:

Go to Wikipedia and find out bro.

I doubt it is correct.

That should be his mother.

I am a Lagosian so I know what I am saying.

Names like Hundeyin, Hunpegan, Hunponu-wusu, Setonji, Sename, Akran are Egun names from Badagry in Lagos, Ipokia in Ogun, or from Dahomey where their larger tribe exist around the Cotonou axis.

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by omenka(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
They've started licking his feet with relish. Hehehe.

You people will NEVER learn. cheesy grin

FFK did it. Reno did it. Hundeyin whatever will do it as well. Just a matter of time. We know how the thing goes. grin
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by omenka(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:

FFK and Reno did more than this, we all know the story now.

By the way, Segalink have contributed more in the real world than what a million David Hundeyin ever offered. He is the only guy that have been helping police brutality victims before, during, and after EndSARS.

I saw the fool went online to extract past news of AFDB financing LCC with loans and the mumu went online to feed his minions by shouting investigative journalism while they retweet.

it was stated that it will be a toll and yet you ask yourself what exactly the guy investigated. Twitter is the place that made me understand that Nigeria might probably have the largest repository of educated illiterates.

Something they can just use Google to search for is what they are asking one guy for, he searches the archive, come online and you have your investigative journalist Hundeyin right there.
See one already kissing his ass with "he says the truth at all times".

Iboes will NEVER learn. Na hundeyin turn. This one too shall pass. Maybe, who knows, I just may become their next big thing. All I need to do is start attacking those whom they perceive as their enemies.

Too darn emotional, the lot. cheesy

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by BaddestQueen(f): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
omenka:

Iboes will NEVER learn. Na hundeyin turn. This one too shall pass. Maybe, who knows, I just may become their next big thing. All I need to do is start attacking those whom they perceive as their enemies.

Shut up
stop talking nonsense
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by NwaIdeato: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
omenka:

Shameless lunatic, typical of you to be hobnobbing on every post about your Igbo masters, meanwhile Fulani bandits are fuccking your worthless folks in the arse in Benue.

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by LegendHero(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
omenka:

People know their mumu button that's why they always exploit them.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Ttalk: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tintinnoty:

Sorry bro he's not Yoruba. He's a born and bread egun boy from Badagry. You can Google about the Hundeyin Dynasty from Badagry.

Yoruba don't have Osu in their lineage. They don't discriminate based on dialect. Carry your division mindset back to your landlock region
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Wwwq: 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by christistruth01: 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Kemi Olunloyo already thoroughly exposed David Hundeyin and called him a Quack ,

I am surprised he still tweets

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.reporterswall.com/david-hundeyin-the-deception-domestic-violence-the-lies-kemi-olunloyo-exposes-all/amp/

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by djon78(m): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:

FFK and Reno did more than this, we all know the story now.

By the way, Segalink have contributed more in the real world than what a million David Hundeyin ever offered. He is the only guy that have been helping police brutality victims before, during, and after EndSARS.

I saw the fool went online to extract past news of AFDB financing LCC with loans and the mumu went online to feed his minions by shouting investigative journalism while they retweet.

it was stated that it will be a toll and yet you ask yourself what exactly the guy investigated. Twitter is the place that made me understand that Nigeria might probably have the largest repository of educated illiterates.

Something they can just use Google to search for is what they are asking one guy for, he searches the archive, come online and you have your investigative journalist Hundeyin right there.

David already had very big scuffle with ipob guys on Twitter

They even threatened him.
He gave it to them
And many Igbo guys were clapping for him
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by djon78(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rahkman:
go to twitter let them eat you alive stop forming james bond on nairaland grin

Them no born am well to appear for Twitter

Na for only Nairaland they get mouth

Where they can disseminate illiteracy on a very high level
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by djon78(m): 10:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
christistruth01:

Kemi Olunloyo already thoroughly exposed David Hundeyin and called him a Quack ,

I am surprised he still tweets

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.reporterswall.com/david-hundeyin-the-deception-domestic-violence-the-lies-kemi-olunloyo-exposes-all/amp/

Haha of all people na kemi you dey quote

David retired kemi
Sotey kemi opened Twitter space to discuss on David hundeyin

Who presently get time for kemi?

David exposed all her claim of belonging to one Canadian college of pharmacist

The guy dug out all kemi claims and took her to the cleaners

Why we like David is that he's got Information on whoever, whatever

That's why bmc and other crews avoid him like plague for Twitter

Even ipob, he did not spare them. They begin threaten am with death
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by christistruth01: 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
djon78:

Haha of all people na kemi you dey quote

David retired kemi
Sotey kemi opened Twitter space to discuss on David hundeyin

Who presently get time for kemi?

David exposed all her claim of belonging to one Canadian college of pharmacist

The guy dug out all kemi claims and took her to the cleaners

Why we like David is that he's got Information on whoever, whatever

That's why bmc and other crews avoid him like plague for Twitter

Even ipob, he did not spare them. They begin threaten am with death

Kemi put David out of Business

Bola Tinubu: Cashless Policy Or Not, My Election Victory Was Always Sure / Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics / Nigerian Fighter Jets Bomb Bokoharam Terrorist Location In Sambissa