Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster (30958 Views)

David Hundeyin Calls Out Web Developer, Accuses Her Of Running Fake News Site / Abiola's Family Slams David Hundeyin, Calls Him A Fake News Peddler / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Between EFCC And Segalink On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Throwback: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash. David Hundeyin is a journalist that speaks the truth at all times. Everything he has said is the real truth. Nigerians loves him massively

Continue loving him while he allows the love to push him to make careless claims with legal repercussions.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Truth234(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Reno is learning where this david guy is.
This guy has taken Seun, Tinubu and now seglink to the cleaners in less than one week.

Hope not Nairaland Seun o
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Massiveglory: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bro, rest. David is not a amala ewedu journalist. I may not like him, but you cannot deny he is one who knows his job.
Throwback:

Wait a while and you will see that your truth teller is just a narcissistic and proud rabble-rouser.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Fahdiga(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

Continue loving him while he allows the love to push him to make careless claims with legal repercussions.
You just wish you were him. I can feel your pain

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Massiveglory: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Truth234:

Hope not Nairaland Seun o
It's nairaland seun of course. I read where the guy took on our seun some days ago.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Throwback: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Massiveglory:
Bro, rest. David is not a amala ewedu journalist. I may not like him, but you cannot deny he is one who knows his job.

He knows his job, as such he can prove in court that Segalink is a fraudster?

This is not a beer parlour where people say outrageous things and claim they were high.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
We the reasonable Nigerians stands with David Hundeyin. He is a rare breed of journalist. One of the few honest and hardworking investigative journalist who speaks the truth at all times

segalinks was helpful during endsars why is he being vilified by the youths now? Even if u don't agree u can still be cordial.

There is no law that says we must agree on every single thing.

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
All of you, paid-posters should be ashamed of yourselves. Selling Nigeria's future for your selfishness...donjazet
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Truth234(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Massiveglory:

It's nairaland seun of course. I read where the guy took on our seun some days ago.

Maybe that was why Nairaland trended on Twitter few days ago
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Massiveglory: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

He knows his job, as such he can prove in court that Segalink is a fraudster?

Go and tackle david if you sure of yourself.
He tactically picked his words
@davidhundeyinSegalink is not a lawyer. He's a real estate agent who pretended to be a lawyer on social media until he was outed. He's a grifter
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Olivia2727: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Want to try yourself as a survivor? Then try on the skin of a real warrior, who knows how not only to protect himself with weapons, but also with the help of built structures. 1v1.LOL Unblocked game is a unique online game that successfully combines a third-person shooter and a construction simulator. The developers have tried to diversify the content as much as possible so that the players are not bored here. A relatively new product hit the market last year. 1v1.LOL is rapidly gaining popularity! After all, it is very cool - not only to shoot all the rivals, but also to become the best builder of the real fortresses!
https://www.geeksscan.com/1v1-lol-unblocked-games-wtf-1v1-lol-unblocked/
Want to try yourself as a survivor? Then try on the skin of a real warrior, who knows how not only to protect himself with weapons, but also with the help of built structures. 1v1.LOL Unblocked game is a unique online game that successfully combines a third-person shooter and a construction simulator. The developers have tried to diversify the content as much as possible so that the players are not bored here. A relatively new product hit the market last year. 1v1.LOL is rapidly gaining popularity! After all, it is very cool - not only to shoot all the rivals, but also to become the best builder of the real fortresses!
https://www.geeksscan.com/1v1-lol-unblocked-games-wtf-1v1-lol-unblocked/
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by ANTIFA: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Spirit04:
That hudeyin or whatever he is called is an attention seeker who hides people's comments and block them when they humiliate him. He's feeling fly because ipob miscreants have taken him as their new hero
everthing to you bmc is ipob. David Justin that finished ipob last month.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Throwback: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
You just wish you were him. I can feel your pain

I am not a journalist, so I don't wish I were him.

I am an Engineering professional and a manager in a multinational oil firm.

I do not need social media followership or likes. Outside Nairaland and LinkedIn, I am not active on Facebook or Instagram despite having accounts.

I have never had a twitter account.

I do not need social media accolades or approval.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay... So his claims about Segalink, Tinubu, etc are untrue?!!
I don't know about Segalink qualifications but to be honest Sega helped lots of people when Sars were running rampage all over the country.
Imagine someone who claim to be a journalist saying Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking. Someone that was never caught with a gram of drug nor did he spend 30 minutes in police custody. A case even sowore investigated as far back as 2008 and debunked.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Eddygourdo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:
I’ll just be here waiting for the fallout of Hundeyin and his IPOB bingos.

FFK and Reno did more than this, we all know the story now.

By the way, Segalink have contributed more in the real world than what a million David Hundeyin ever offered. He is the only guy that have been helping police brutality victims before, during, and after EndSARS.

I saw the fool went online to extract past news of AFDB financing LCC with loans and the mumu went online to feed his minions by shouting investigative journalism while they retweet.

it was stated that it will be a toll and yet you ask yourself what exactly the guy investigated. Twitter is the place that made me understand that Nigeria might probably have the largest repository of educated illiterates.

Something they can just use Google to search for is what they are asking one guy for, he searches the archive, come online and you have your investigative journalist Hundeyin right there.
Keep quiet. Social media is where a foolish person like yourself with gutter education , will stand tall and call people better than him illiterates
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by whirlwind7(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
David Hundeyin knows his audience and knows how ignorant they are. They swallow up whatever he feeds them like a whọre takes a rich man coçk.

BTW.....Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Ahhhh....
You can smell a total asshole from miles away.
Your supporting Tinubu would naturally make you an enemy of David Hundeyin and what he stands for.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Ttalk: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
We the reasonable Nigerians stands with David Hundeyin. He is a rare breed of journalist. One of the few honest and hardworking investigative journalist who speaks the truth at all times

Getaat.

David Hundeyin is a brave Yoruba with gut, but Osu like you will come to say Yoruba are coward, yet you queueing behind him to get a voice. Get a life
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
David Hundeyin knows his audience and knows how ignorant they are. They swallow up whatever he feeds them like a whọre takes a rich man coçk.

Give him time to bring the things, if your daddy is clean we go know, we kukuma know say na Drugman, our Lagos Landlord.

Una Dey call Abacha and go military regime, person hold Una destiny down for 23 years, with deaths of many, e pass military.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by VoteObi2023: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Sorry

We don't need a thief as President
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Fahdiga(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ttalk:

Getaat.

David Hundeyin is a brave Yoruba with gut, but Osu like you will come to say Yoruba are coward, yet you queueing behind him to get a voice. Get a life
Stop attaching David Hundeyin to Yoruba by fire by force. He has denied being a Yoruba man. He said he is from Ogu. Your Yoruba warrior Sunday Igboho is still on the run
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
ANTIFA:
everthing to you bmc is ipob. David Justin that finished ipob last month.
Buhari is a morón. I didn't even vote him in 2015 and 2019
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Man’s feeling himself lately

He is their new lord and savior for the time being.
It is no more FFK and Reno.�
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Fahdiga(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Throwback:

I am not a journalist, so I don't wish I were him.

I am an Engineering professional and a manager in a multinational oil firm.

I do not need social media followership or likes. Outside Nairaland and LinkedIn, I am not active on Facebook or Instagram despite having accounts.

I have never had a twitter account.

I do not need social media accolades or approval.
It still doesn't change the fact that David Hundeyin is a brave and hardworking investigative journalist. We love him for real
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Theone123: 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Keep crying.

Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by GloriousGbola: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
well, Davis hundeyin is definitely an EQUAL opportunity arsehole, i'll give him that
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Theone123: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Keep crying.

Keep crying.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by ShaqFu: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
This David of a guy should explain what he means by valid government issued ID. That's all there is to it.

Dude talks too much.
Re: David Hundeyin Calls Segalink A Fraudster by Rahkman: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
LegendHero:
I’ll just be here waiting for the fallout of Hundeyin and his IPOB bingos.

FFK and Reno did more than this, we all know the story now.

By the way, Segalink have contributed more in the real world than what a million David Hundeyin ever offered. He is the only guy that have been helping police brutality victims before, during, and after EndSARS.

I saw the fool went online to extract past news of AFDB financing LCC with loans and the mumu went online to feed his minions by shouting investigative journalism while they retweet.

it was stated that it will be a toll and yet you ask yourself what exactly the guy investigated. Twitter is the place that made me understand that Nigeria might probably have the largest repository of educated illiterates.

Something they can just use Google to search for is what they are asking one guy for, he searches the archive, come online and you have your investigative journalist Hundeyin right there.
go to twitter let them eat you alive stop forming james bond on nairaland grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / #UdomSupremeCourtVictory: Celebration Continues In Uyo (Photo) / APC Senators-elect Move Against Party’s Choice Of Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.