Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo (47703 Views)

Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos / Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Tmb78(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Crixxx:

Your mother and grand mother aren't my sisters. grin
But this one that was disgraced internationally for smelling very bad is your indisputable sister sha grin grin grin grin grin

Crixxx when will you do something worthwhile with your life?
Rabble rouser

1 Like

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by derecho(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Churchy like that?
What's churchy in her looks!
Abi na her glasses be churchy
Dshocker:
She looks like a churchy kinda person...But looks can be deceiving.

And some people still wants to vote for Tinubu,so another 8yrs of suffering will continue...God help Nigeria
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Whisk(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
As her boyfriend, give her 5K and you will receive insult from her.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by backtovillage: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
One innocent guy will see ds one go tink say he don see beta lady. BTW i am waiting for feminist alias " we are the future" to come defend her.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Tomek09(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
KoshCAD:
Yes na, na your smelly sisters everybody dey gree marry.
E pain you Kosh grin grin
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Tomek09(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoluabis are not known for this. Tinubu is an idiot.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by luminouz(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
She must be a Kleptomaniac. She can afford them but can't help steal them. I commend those people there for not brutalizing her nor tearing her clothes, as typical Nigerians would do.

Yinmu

I gave her a hot slap. The owner of the supermarket is my brother
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Toriagirl(f): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na so the country don hard reach, but all the same she's a thief.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Princepioneer(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
Reminds me of something

grin grin grin
Those security guys no dey pity any lady been caught cheesy grin grin grin grin grin after searching na hammering wink wink grin grin grin choiii..!!
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Disgraceful
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Offpoint1: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is more than stealing abeg.... 1 no do you, 2 sef no do you.... lipsrsealed
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Firstcitizen: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
I no like vawulence but Men inequality is too much. If na man dem for reset him face but since na woman dem dey beg her to release the hidden items.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by stigman(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na all this ones dey make guys they over hustle, slay monkey

1 Like

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

Yinmu

I gave her a hot slap. The owner of the supermarket is my brother

Shows you are just like the average Nigerian if you are being truthful here. I would sue you for assault.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by almarthins(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

An impulse control disorder that results in an irresistible urge to steal.
Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured

poor lady

If na man now, u go say make dem deal with am.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by almarthins(m): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

An impulse control disorder that results in an irresistible urge to steal.
Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured

poor lady

If na man now, u go say make dem deal with am. angry
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by bisqit: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Fine girl thief grin grin grin grin

See as she be....

Those creatures keep wandering up and down in a store, you go think say them wan buy the whole place grin grin

Naso them catch one girl dey steal for ShopRite sango otta grin grin
I just dey laugh no
She fine die...
I rep ojuore
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by shortIGBOman: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
html14java:
Anty Gbemisoke, is that you?

Na Amaka. I know her in Onitsha. She recently relocate to Ondo, in search of greener pastures.

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by careytommy37(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dshocker:
She looks like a churchy kinda person...God help Nigeria

Even when she's clearly wearing an Islamic regalia, you had to attach church while mocking her
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by pacespot(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Highways:
Na dem .... Everywhere shouting Tinubu... grin grin

Meanwhile... undecided lipsrsealed

I tell you, i see many young yoruba youth in hijab and malam cap shouting Tinubu on Twitter, i can't help but be disappointed in my tribe. They should ask her if she is batified or obidient before knowing what treatment to give her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by MrBONE2(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Assuming she had a boyfriend, i'm sure she wouldn't be stealing.

No man to pay the bills, so she decided to do it the other way round grin grin

grin

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Lightorder: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Emekayoung(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nova1988:
men are superior to women, like if you agree.
No doubt about that. The both genders know. If men don't pay women for sex,would there be anything like prossstitution? But they always disagree that men are superior. And if men don't give women money most of them would be on the streets begging. Leave it or take it,that's the truth.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by dalass(f): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Iliveforever:
How she get mind and time to pack all these things for body tire me sef

It's the stuffs she took that even got me baffled... Like Dani milk, bra, extension box, cream.... Ass I'd she took a shopping list and started picking and tucking it inside her tights... I think she even drove her car to the shop grin
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by KoshCAD: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Crixxx:

Nice description of your deceased father. Good boy, your father must be proud of you grin
Whether you like it or not, I don't care. Your have irresponsible parents. Fact.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Adakintroy: 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Love for vain materialism.

If you even steal meat food or bread he better pass to steal wig, and beauty product.

Its like someone stealing bear.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Enumerator(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Okay na
Rastaramsey:

Last year December Sha....

I bin go with some of my Niggars
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by pacespot(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
I have never seen a thief well treated in Nigeria.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by ufotunang: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Assuming she had a boyfriend, i'm sure she wouldn't be stealing.

No man to pay the bills, so she decided to do it the other way round grin grin
... must boyfriend do everything for her....why can't she go and work and earn money to buy things for herself
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Nobleman80: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
I beg make una no beat her o.If una no go leave her make una hand her over to police. Shoplifting is a profession.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by ufotunang: 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nawaoooo... nobody can believe a fine girl can come to a shop and steal like this.....do not trust a girl no matter how beautiful and innocent she looks
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Cypress042: 7:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
ufotunang:
... must boyfriend do everything for her....why can't she go and work and earn money to buy things for herself
Please direct this question to them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. / Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped / 5 Gay Men Fighting After Infecting Each Other With HIV Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.