Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo (47317 Views)

Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos / Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maverick777:

how did you come about your 2nd point?
did you see he come from a car or you just saw a key(which could be any key)??
I think you're just trying to make the issue seem less derogatory.
Because, I don't want to believe you're this gullible..

do you not know that the first thing a smart thief tries to do is, LOOK SOPHISTICATED in other to divert attention??

Before I go further, did you watch the video?

Secondly, I know a worker from where the incident happened. She's not a first-time thief! It's a usual thing with her. And yes, she's not broke.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Maverick777: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Before I go further, did you watch the video?

Secondly, I know a worker from where the incident happened. She's not a first-time thief! It's a usual thing with her. And yes, she's not broke.
Yes, I watched the video.
If you say you know someone from the shop, then its ok(after all you shouldn't have any reason to lie....). That should've been your reply to my first question anyway..
Just to be sure you were not trying to second guess the situation by virtue of appearance.
65% of Nigerians don't look like what they really are.

Cheers.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maverick777:

Yes, I watched the video.
If you say you know someone from the shop, then its ok(after all you shouldn't have any reason to lie....). That should've been your reply to my first question anyway..
Just to be sure you were not trying to second guess the situation by virtue of appearance.
65% of Nigerians don't look like what they really are.

Cheers.

Yes, I do. This isn't even the full video. There's a continuation of the video where the woman was questioned and all.

About the part of 65% of Nigerians not looking what they are, I agree with you. However, it would interest you to know that not everyone that steals is broke. Kleptomaniacs exist. They have no use for what they steal/have stolen, but they do it anyway. Let's say thanks to fake life and public oppression.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Maverick777: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I do. This isn't even the full video. There's a continuation of the video where the woman was questioned and all.

About the part of 65% of Nigerians not looking what they are, I agree with you. However, it would interest you to know that not everyone that steals is broke. Kleptomaniacs exist. They have no use for what they steal/have stolen, but they do it anyway. Let's say thanks to fake life and public oppression.
For your info ma'am, amongst 100 thieves in Nigeria only 3 are kleptos..
its a disorder and very rare here in Nigeria
don't mistake a kleptomaniac for someone who actually steals to satisfy 'wants' and not 'needs'..
kleptos don't even know when they steal and can't resist the urge when it comes.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maverick777:

For your info ma'am, amongst 100 thieves in Nigeria only 3 are kleptos..
its a disorder and very rare here in Nigeria
don't mistake a kleptomaniac for someone who actually steals to satisfy 'wants' and not 'needs'..
kleptos don't even know when they steal and can't resist the urge when it comes.

I agree with you all the same. It's fine.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Thomasankara(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
She must be a "kleptomaniac". She can afford them but can't help steal them. I commend those people there for not brutalizing her nor tearing her clothes, as typical Nigerians would do.

its�because she's a lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Dumped Her Newborn Baby In Delta Market, Reunites With Her. Pics / Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis / 1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.