Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo (47700 Views)

Sales Girl Caught By Estate Security With Stolen Items From The Store She Works / Man Pads His Body With Stolen Items At A Supermarket In Lagos / Lady Steals Clothes, Caught At Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by drololaaof: 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
Assuming she had a boyfriend, i'm sure she wouldn't be stealing.

No man to pay the bills, so she decided to do it the other way round grin grin
That's not true ,house wife big madam mamas, sisi can kleptomania
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Cypress042: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
drololaaof:

That's not true ,house wife big madam mamas, sisi can kleptomania

please calm down, are you speaking in tongues ? grin
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Pymetrics: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Crixxx:
Yoruba ladies grin. Maybe na why nobody Dy really gree marry them.
She even wear hijab o
In order to quickly abuse hijabians, you forgot to remove the blockade from your eyes. Where is the hijab here? Wig and hijab the same? Hatred can make people misbehave Sha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Ykc2(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omoluabi go igbo supermarket for ondo to steal their goods,accomodator doing it again
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by AMI3(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
LedRock:
If na man dem for don put tyres for Im neck.
Tell u bro. This life no balance
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Ypp1: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by belladonna18: 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
I've got no man paying my bills and I'm living fine
I'm independent
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na them Yoluba, emi lo'kan urchins.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by DorianD(m): 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
If na man now sheba dem for Don bring tire?
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Hello2009: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why did she had to indulge in this
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Agugbadin: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fear Black women, as dangerous as cobra.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by toujurs: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
uchaymart:
I can't date a broke man.....yen yen yen..

see am now..
grin grin, leave all those talk, these girls say. It's broke bitches that are lazy to work, that say these things.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Waterlilly: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
Reminds me of something

grin grin grin
bad guy! lol
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by luminouz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Shows you are just like the average Nigerian if you are being truthful here. I would sue you for assault.

Lol

So a thief will get the mind to sue after stealing?

Stop the cap,
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by JasmineQ(f): 11:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
This woman get strong mind o, she is so greedy and selfish in her looting, I wonder how she managed to arranged her loot like that. She really went for shopping.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by VirileNelly2420: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
Reminds me of something

grin grin grin
U're sick! grin

My I'm would say; gi bu jemis(James) ejemigo!
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
luminouz:

Lol

So a thief will get the mind to sue after stealing?

Stop the cap,

Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by luminouz(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Uyai, my nigga wink
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by AutoRedux: 11:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Fine girl thief grin grin grin grin

See as she be....

Those creatures keep wandering up and down in a store, you go think say them wan buy the whole place grin grin

Naso them catch one girl dey steal for ShopRite sango otta grin grin
I just dey laugh no
She fine die...

That bleached ugly shit na wetin you dey call fine.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by html14java(f): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na Amaka. I know her in Onitsha. She recently relocate to Ondo, in search of greener pastures.
shortIGBOman
shortSKULLer. You unexpectedly know everyone. How come? grin grin grin
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Lovelydaisies: 1:29am On Jun 23, 2022
Good thing she was caught. CCTV is supposed to be for prevention as well as solving of crimes, not just putting it there with no one to man it. Let there be an active surveillance system.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by duncanmighty: 4:22am On Jun 23, 2022
How did she manage to stuck all this items in her body when it's not as if the store is devoid of staffs? The story didnt add up
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by schurley(m): 5:42am On Jun 23, 2022
There is a functioning cctv in this supermarket, plus this place is always very busy. How she stole all this is still a mystery to me.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by odehaj: 6:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Really sad to see a lady do this. I pray she doesn’t do this ever again. SAD I must say.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by ralphtency(m): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2022
Very low mentality
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by irunoko(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

See as she be....

Those creatures keep wandering up and down in a store, you go think say them wan buy the whole place grin grin

I just dey laugh no
She fine die...
fine girl Abi elderly woman.sje wear bra she still thief bra.that one off me.on top of it she still dey do guy even when caught red handed.if it was a man now them for don do jungle justice for am on the spot
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by VirileNelly2420: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Iliveforever:
How she get mind and time to pack all these things for body tire me sef
What was she thinking sef? Stealing wen CCTV is staring at u...? Dats stupidity
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by phemmyfour: 8:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

See as she be....

I just dey laugh no
She fine die...
When it comes to shoplifting, that gender dey try
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by GreatAxeMan: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2022
What is fine about this old hag?

Rastaramsey:

See as she be....

I just dey laugh no
She fine die...
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Maverick777: 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
She must be a "kleptomaniac". She can afford them but can't help steal them. I commend those people there for not brutalizing her nor tearing her clothes, as typical Nigerians would do.
If I may ask you, how did you come to the conclusion that she could afford the items she stole?
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maverick777:

If I may ask you, how did you come to the conclusion that she could afford the items she stole?

1. She's not broke neither is she hungry.

2. Going by the impression that she has a car and came with one made me come to that conclusion. Even though owning a car doesn't mean you're financially stable.

3. Look at the items she stole, they are petty. Brassieres. D!ldos, etc.

4. It's not her first time. That was just one of her unlucky days. A kleptomaniac's fingers itches to steal anything and something. They don't need it. But, they just steal.
Re: Moment A Female Shoplifter Was Caught With Stolen Items At Supermarket In Ondo by Maverick777: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

1. She's not broke neither is she hungry.

2. Going by the impression that she has a car and came with one made me come to that conclusion. Even though owning a car doesn't mean you're financially stable.

3. Look at the items she stole, they are petty. Brassieres. D!ldos, etc.

4. It's not her first time. That was just one of her unlucky days. A kleptomaniac's fingers just itch to steal anything and something. They don't need it. But, they just steal.
how did you come about your 2nd point?
did you see he come from a car or you just saw a key(which could be any key)??
I think you're just trying to make the issue seem less derogatory.
Because, I don't want to believe you're this gullible..

do you not know that the first thing a smart thief tries to do is, LOOK SOPHISTICATED in other to divert attention??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of A Thief Caught, Beaten And Tied-up In My Area At Night. / Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC / Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.