Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign (5569 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Whymeeee: 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
I go by the name Mr_motormania an Instagram car influencer also know as "DAVIDO DRIVER"

As an OBI-dient child, I am donating this bus to Mr peter Obi campaign.

This is my own little way of supporting the movement. Not that alone I have been able to convince 28 of my friend and contacts to vote for Him.

If every youth can convince just 10 youths and each of the 10 youths convince another 10 youths and so on, then winning is sure.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
The love is real ...
Unlike some people that are seizing okadas and buses that refuse to place their sticker or wear their cap

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Fahdiga(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good boy. Posterity will be kind to you and your generation for doing what is right

40 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by XerXers: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
The love is real
Not influenced by stomach infra-STRUCTURE

31 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
You've done well

36 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Onisanya: 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hnnnmm

4 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Crixxx: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ok
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Adranido(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
You will soon be given the post of LP chairman in you LG.Good job cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Godstiger(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good deed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
NetValueFX:
The love is real ...
Unlike some people that are seizing okadas and buses that refuse to place their sticker or wear their cap

Love for a man without any Landmark Infrastructure to point to today after 8 years as Governor...

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Whymeeee: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Adranido:
You will soon be given the post of LP chairman in you LG.Good job cool
I am not a politician I don't need any chairman post, all I need is good governance.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Vulturereloaded: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
More donations to come

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Mrincredible05: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Omo make I go find something donate I cannot be left behind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by mycar: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good one, no God fatherism, nobody will come tomorrow to say is the one that made him a president, if not me, this one is the whole of well meaning Nigerians

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Adranido(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whymeeee:
I am not a politician I don't need any chairman post, all I need is good governance.
I swear say this guy love Nigeria more than Buhari!!!

25 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by klemmsbeat(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
We are patriotic Nigerians, we are OBIdient.
Victory is certain because GOD is our backup.
GOD bless and Increase you and same prayer to we all supporting OBI not just with mouth or online but also with out VOTER'S card.
Together we stand.
One Love.

17 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good one. A revolution is taken place in Nigeria and the world is watching! Me I'm considering what to contribute aside money and campaign cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Love for a man without any Landmark Infrastructure to point to today after 8 years as Governor...

Who land mark Infrastructure help?

You think the 35billion naira pensions and gratuity that he cleared as governor can't build land mark Infrastructure?
You think that a governor you created access road connecting every community in Anambra is not land mark Infrastructure
So you think that money invested by Obi on behalf of Anambra can't build land mark Infrastructure?
Obiano built an internal Airport in less than 2years because Obi left him with land mark capital!

And when you talk about land mark Infrastructure, such doesn't exist in Nigeria!
Nigeria as a whole is a glorified village even compared to little African countries like Rwanda.

Hide your face in shame!

20 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by mii4u(f): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Divine intervention - Peter Obi.
Let's get it right this time.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mine is loading.

God bless all the donors.

8 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Well done my brother..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Sergio101(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
May God bless you brother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by kmaster007: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
You deserve trophy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by pointblank247(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op God bless you my brother, we shall get there some how

6 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by christejames(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na OBIdient Nigerians we be, we no dey steal

5 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by kelechi50: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
If you don't know about somebody please ask questions
Siwel25:

because when last I checked Google is still functioning.

2 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by zabimaru: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
If and when Peter Obi wins this election (I am hoping, praying and voting for him), fixing this country means the other "Rulers" have intentionally been dragging the country backwards.

He'll have a lot of people problems to deal with where people will intentionally be sabotaging his every effort in an attempt to save the previous government's face.

People problems are the hardest to deal.

Wrong products, wrong policies, wrong processes and right people will find a way to make it work. If it cannot work, they'll come back to the leader with Germaine points.

Right Products et all with the wrong set of individuals and I can easily tell y'all for free, they'll find an excuse to continue dragging us underground.

Peter Obi should start devising means of handling people and adopt a very strict consequence management approach. It's not about what he plans to do, or how he intends to go about it, it's majorly about who he intends to work with to achieve all that.

2 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by somehow: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
People problems exist in recent governments including the current one, so anyone getting into the position of the presidency shouldn't use this as an excuse and be ready to deal with all that gets thrown his way.

zabimaru:
If and when Peter Obi wins this election (I am hoping, praying and voting for him), fixing this country means the other "Rulers" have intentionally been dragging the country backwards.

He'll have a lot of people problems to deal with where people will intentionally be sabotaging his every effort in an attempt to save the previous government's face.

People problems are the hardest to deal.

Wrong products, wrong policies, wrong processes and right people will find a way to make it work. If it cannot work, they'll come back to the leader with Germaine points.

Right Products et all with the wrong set of individuals and I can easily tell y'all for free, they'll find an excuse to continue dragging us underground.

Peter Obi should start devising means of handling people and adopt a very strict consequence management approach. It's not about what he plans to do, or how he intends to go about it, it's majorly about who he intends to work with to achieve all that.

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by paramboos: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Op your location abeg.. Because me l ready to volunteer as a driver.. Obidient 2023.. God bless you bro..

5 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by THURAFTERNOON: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Just imagining if we can get it right at once God help us

4 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Emmanuel909090: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Coolsperm: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
God bless you bro,

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Never Raided Our Offices For Documents Against Tinubu - Code Of Conduct Bure / Obasanjo Is Pdp’s Biggest Mistake- Atiku / Support Biafra And We Will Shock You Miyetti Allah Warns Yoruba People (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.