Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign (5581 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whymeeee:
I go by the name Mr_motormania an Instagram car influencer also know as "DAVIDO DRIVER"

As an OBI-dient child, I am donating this bus to Mr peter Obi campaign.

This is my own little way of supporting the movement. Not that alone I have been able to convince 28 of my friend and contacts to vote for Him.
Very nice move, God bless you for this move. We must rewrite history come 2023

If every youth can convince just 10 youths and each of the 10 youths convince another 10 youths and so on, then winning is sure.
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whymeeee:
I go by the name Mr_motormania an Instagram car influencer also know as "DAVIDO DRIVER"

This is my own little way of supporting the movement. Not that alone I have been able to convince 28 of my friend and contacts to vote for Him.

If every youth can convince just 10 youths and each of the 10 youths convince another 10 youths and so on, then winning is sure.
Very nice move, God bless you for this move. We must rewrite history come 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Kenmatt(m): 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
"Carry ya Bus give someone to drive at higher-purchase"

Thereby, you're impacting life and eliminiting poverty.

Don't just pour a glass of water inside the Ocean.

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Procarpenter: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
I love this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
We need account number to donate money to
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Peppabae(f): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Good p.m nairalanders... really don't want to do this
But please I really need assistance� the business (pos) I was doing with the little I saved during NYSC didn't go anywhere par unexpected expenses...have tried raising capital by working...but nothing... Eventually locked up the shop...am so exhausted and broken down with overwhelming family expenses...��Please and please I need assistance...if it means investing then taking it later with interest...that will be okay...just need to raise money to sort out bills...I know trust is an issue now but whatever that will be needed to prove my genuineness...am ready... Please help me���
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Lastmessenger2: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Every sensible person and youths knows this is the time to Change things in Nigeria let's give this Man a Chance. All these stomach infrastructure politics has got to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Iykopee(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bro u too much. God bless you
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by twodee75: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
God bless you bro, history will never forget u.....

2 Likes

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by belente(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
@ op you try no be small. My people nothing is too small

1 Like

Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by NoQualmz: 7:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mrincredible05:
Omo make I go find something donate I cannot be left behind

Mumu cheesy
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Idaytesj29(m): 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whymeeee:

This one get person for family wet dey beg am for moto to do transport biz, he no help. Na Peter Obi decayed project him dey donate moto for. No wahala
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Ozinlex: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obi my Nigga; Abeg nothing do you...this Movement pass you though
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
I would never advise anybody to donate any Shishi towards any politician's campaign. They should fund their campaign with their looted funds. By the time they enter and start misbehaving,na you go dey bite your fingers in regret. They no go send you
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by God1000(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
dominique:
I would never advise anybody to donate any Shishi towards any politician's campaign. They should fund their campaign with their looted funds. By the time they enter and start misbehaving,na you go dey bite your fingers in regret. They no go send you
you are right, they should use their ill-gotten wealth for the campaign
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by colonelwealth(m): 2:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Whymeeee:

This is beautiful and heart warming.
God bless you for your donations and effort towards Mr. Obi's campaign.

God bless all Mr. Peter Obi& Labour partyNG supporters and well wishers and may he turn the doubters to fans.
Amen!
Let's all continue the good work of making Mr. Obi the Gcfr come 2023 on unity.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: PETER OBI:I Donate This Bus For Peter Obi Campaign by Dubaku543: 2:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Siwel25:

Love for a man without any Landmark Infrastructure to point to today after 8 years as Governor...
Peter will tell you, tell us what you want and we will do it. You sent us there to serve you. They people that elected him made demands which he met and in turn they people were satisfied which was the most important thing. Moreso, the money that was reserved, he left it for them. Everything is not all about infrastructure, like the kind Buhari is providing us in vain. Obi improved education, health care, businesses, the poor and the aged, he provided good road networks to rural areas. He picked Anambarians from a depth to miles a height. No doubt he shall exceedingly do well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Represents Body, Soul Of Igbo – Ohanaeze / Dino Melaye Returns To House Of Reps / Okonjo-iweala Gets Threat Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.