Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Payment Slip She Receives From Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Payment Slip She Receives From Instagram (2445 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix) / Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) / Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New Range Rover Amidst Suspension From The Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Payment Slip She Receives From Instagram by Jamo: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nkechi Blessing displayed a payment slip she got on Instagram through “Instagram Live Video” on her social account, according to the actress, the payment was for May/June.

Nkechi who is currently on holiday in the United States mentioned that even with her inactivity, she still got $448 for last month in which is was paid to her Wells Fargo account.

She took to her handle and wrote “@instagram don pay me last month salary �� I don’t stay online 247 for nothing Bruh � and this is Cus I hardly go live ooo.”

The actress later uploaded another video on her profile below.

“To everyone buying me badge each time I go live, i appreciate you all greatlyy. THANK YOU ❤�”. She concluded.

Source: nonitorfame.com

https://monitorfame.com/nkechi-blessing-flaunts-payment-slip-she-receives-from-instagram/

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Payment Slip She Receives From Instagram by Sammy774(m): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
celebrity life sweet ooooohh
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Payment Slip She Receives From Instagram by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
So all dis useless fans dey dash all dis useless yeyebrities money? And the madness even dey for tiktok, u fit also like pesin video by sending dem 1 dollar.... herd of sheeps

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Payment Slip She Receives From Instagram by toujurs: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sammy774:
celebrity life sweet ooooohh
Not really, the pressure is way too much. Especially when your fame wears off. Like black face and styl plus.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Payment Slip She Receives From Instagram by Jamo: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
That's true bro, where are Style Plus now? Are they still together?

toujurs:
Not really, the pressure is way too much. Especially when your fame wears off. Like black face and styl plus.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Payment Slip She Receives From Instagram by Jammielagos(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
yeah
Jamo:
That's true bro, where are Style Plus now? Are they still together?

(1) (Reply)

How Can He Become Nollywood Actor / Stella Damasus And Her New Catch(with Pics) / When Will Nigeria Produce Another Miss World Like Agbani?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.