Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? (38932 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by downwater: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:
I'm not asking for a friend.

Why is it that every time I masturbate, I fall sick? Please, I need logical explanations.

The interesting thing is, even if I have sex everyday for a whole week, I don't fall sick. In fact I get healthier.

At a point, I was servicing three girls together and doing several rounds daily. I never fell sick. But once I try to masturbate, its a combination of fever, sore-throat, diarrhea, fatigue etc.

I've searched Google for answers but webpage is filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.

Beware of stroke in the future

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Kendo999: 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
Emmyreal4:
That's a sign from your peninsula that he is not happy that you are using it wrongly grin
Weldon Sir
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Neroiam(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate every day, Monday to Sunday for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .
Bro , there is absolutely nothing wrong with you , and there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation. Don’t let any religion fanatic make you feel guilty after masturbating , that might account for the “sick feeling “ you get after masturbating

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION

Sick feeling Abi? Person dey cum dey go, u say na sick feeling grin grin

Did OP tell you he was cajoled into quitting by a religious person?
No matter how much you try painting the evil act, it's wrong. Dicck was created for pvssy and not your hand.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by ojeshola: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Your blood done finish
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Neroiam(m): 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Why is it that every time I masturbate, I fall sick? Please, I need logical explanations.

The interesting thing is, even if I have sex everyday for a whole week, I don't fall sick. In fact I get healthier.

At a point, I was servicing three girls together and doing several rounds daily. I never fell sick. But once I try to masturbate, its a combination of fever, sore-throat, diarrhea, fatigue etc.

I've searched Google for answers but webpage is filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.

Oboi... Just try stop am. E no easy, but try.
If nobody go tell u, me i go cap u

Just like the rest addictions (smoking, alcohol, gambling etc) it'll only slowly destroy you.

Note: This is how you'll know it's a addiction; hard to quit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by MAVICK2000(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate every day, Monday to Sunday for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .
Bro , there is absolutely nothing wrong with you , and there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation. Don’t let any religion fanatic make you feel guilty after masturbating , that might account for the “sick feeling “ you get after masturbating

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION
baba d day where devil go visit ur case that time u go ask God y him give u private part
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by unclejb2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
You should switch to sex doll
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by ThinkSmarter: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by maxpane1: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy have you ever thought of the material u use in wiping off the cum is infected? Just thinking!!! Try washing instead..
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by RSAV: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
The feeling of sickness is a drop in your immunity.
Take multivitamins and blood capsules regularly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

You are not masturbating correctly.

You should learn the rudiments of masturbation properly.

I can help you with that if you so wish.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Ugoww01(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
You know is not and you are proud of it, you have the Audacity to request for our advise!!! You better stop it for own good
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by POWEROFYOUTHS(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Can you stop and ask yourself a question?
Look at your post and answer yourself, would anyone even take you serious for any business transactions. By the way you need serious deliverance from evil spirits... Jesus is calling you, it's never too late he loves you .. only if you know what it does to you.. you will never indulge in anything that breaks your convenant with God.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Ayobeck(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maybe because u masturbate in toilet,do m in front of house,u no go fall sick
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by smith2019: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
I also experience it too, starting from headache and laziness. Am looking for how to stop it.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Angelfrost(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Psychosomatic illness...

Op, na guilty conscience dey disturb your health! cool
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Imoksp(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
I have been finding it difficult to do this shit. Who's gonna teach me? I want to learn it. DM me. Thanks.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by ThinkSmarter: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

I am in your shoes bro.
Wonder why, sex don't cuz same side effect as masturbation. i don't understand the logic.
Maybe, it is our mystic nature communicating a message.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Ximenez(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Thanks, but not likely.
Then stop it. It's as simple as that.
It has different physical effects on different people.
For example if you masturbate excessively and don't eat well, you'll definitely experience early balding and lose of weight.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Stevo35: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
No try am again' na die signal be that oh...

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Favmil101(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whenever you want to masturbate just try and sanitize your hand.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by LordVarys1: 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Then stop it. Simple
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by macrodata(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
Many of these people encouraging you to self-service because they think you're not doing it right are envious of you. You should be greatful to God for the gift of punishment when such abomination is done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by DWhalesideas: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Masturbating is gainst the will of your ancestors...

protoncub:

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
They know this particular Topic drives In a huge traffic, and the It will be filled with gullible people with baseless and unreasonable comments lol. Thus reason why they are always posting It all the time. Soon most people won't give a Fvck. Who gives a fvck even If you faint after mastvrbating. Nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by SmartPolician: 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
@Protoncub
@warriking

I don't think it's a good thing to self-service, especially now that you can easily get any girl of your choice.

However, you always fall sick whenever you self-service because you do NOT exercise your body. Start exercising or working out every day and see the difference.

Don't fail to thank me later when you see the positive results. Exercise has huge benefits and that's one of them.

Then again, you don't have to self-service because sex is better. Better still, there are many single ladies in search of husbands. You should go and settle down with one of them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by tarboshi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Quit masterbation as fast as you can. So many negative lifestyles are promoted by the media.

Don't wait till you are 50 before you realize you have wasted your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Krppkyy: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Because you dehydrated is all. That's your body's response to losing fluid too quickly.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
everyone out there be it man or woman Masturbate one time or other In our lifetime mostly when we are not in relationship or far from our love one's ,all for selves satisfaction (at least its far better than cheating) but let me categorically tell u , u are killing ur immune system, anyone telling u masturbation is harmless is telling u pure lies, why do u feel sick after doing it But don't feel sick if u have s*x with a woman Same happened to me my 3 years abroad , I tried to hold back but not working but I find out each time I do it, I feel sick , my s*x organs shrink, feel weak and I urinate frequently like usual, I can't hold urine for long, I decided to do the experiments to know if self service is the cause, I had s*x for the first time in 3 years, I made sure I cum more than 6 times so I can feel same pain and weak, but to my surprise I didn't, I feel more healthier than before, that's how I started dating and having sex, abeg instead of u to do it, find girlfriend, you are killing urself gradually

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by mkpurumma090(f): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate intermittently (when they have a relationship) / every day (when they are single ) for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION

STOP PROMOTING EVIL...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate intermittently (when they have a relationship) / every day (when they are single ) for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION
you are a liar
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by milkySperm(m): 7:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
Goodmanorji:
I thank almighty for my stars ooo if not na every hour I go dey fall sick

Hahaha me too lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simple Acne Treatments To Get Rid Of Pimples On Your Face / Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / Woman Delivers Monkey-Like Baby In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.