Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? (39004 Views)

Wrong Time To Fall Sick In Nigeria, As Cost Of Medicines Skyrockets / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Karemarealty288(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
May your hands has Ogbanje spirit.

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Bmaster(m): 8:10pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate intermittently (when they have a relationship) / every day (when they are single ) for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .
Bro , there is absolutely nothing wrong with you , and there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation. Don’t let any religion fanatic make you feel guilty after masturbating , that might account for the “sick feeling “ you get after masturbating

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION
Bruh,it affects my eye balls and makes me look facially worn out.

It affects ones confidence and lingers progress,
Stop dishing out false info

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by reuben81: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:
I'm not asking for a friend.

Why is it that every time I masturbate, I fall sick? Please, I need logical explanations.

The interesting thing is, even if I have sex everyday for a whole week, I don't fall sick. In fact I get healthier.

At a point, I was servicing three girls together and doing several rounds daily. I never fell sick. But once I try to masturbate, its a combination of fever, sore-throat, diarrhea, fatigue etc.

I've searched Google for answers but webpage is filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.
u are very right I do experience it before I stop,all what u listed is exactly what I experience

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by JoeOdion(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Open your browser. Type in "messages on masturbation and fornication by Myles Munroe". Your life will be better after.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by reuben81: 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
RSAV:
The feeling of sickness is a drop in your immunity.
Take multivitamins and blood capsules regularly.
u maybe right
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
Matter no be here grin Maybe na ur village people.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by lendahand(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Imoksp:
I have been finding it difficult to do this shit. Who's gonna teach me? I want to learn it. DM me. Thanks.
don't ever I repeat never you play with your private part!!

Read your Bible instead.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by EricZeal(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Hmmm you want to die before your time
With all the warning wey you don get as you
Masterbate you no wan stop

Young man you better stop it before it's too late
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by zahrach: 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stop masturbating bro
It will weeken u in feature
It will make u Strong for now but if u continue it will course u quick ejaculation
Stop it bro it's bad
The only good thing about masturbating Is that it may likely increase the size of the penis
Which depends on how u do it
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by blacknoir: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Stop it then , remember for every action there is always an opposite and equal reaction
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Thomthom(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
OhBritannia:
hahahaha now this is funny.
well it's better to be a womaniser than be a chronic masturbator.
I have my reasons and only the wise will understand.
if you are a chronic masturbator, poverty will never depart from you.

if you like argue with me, that's your business.
How?? can you throw more light on the poverty aspect
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by mcgodison2531(m): 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Change your soup
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Guguru102(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
@OP,Keep listening to those telling you to continue masturbating,till they push you to your grave you will stop then.

The reason why you are falling sick is because is not good for you,if you like sex,why not marry,rather than endangering your life on 5seconds pleasure that does not profit.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by milkySperm(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
bluefilm:

You are not masturbating correctly.

You should learn the rudiments of masturbation properly.

I can help you with that if you so wish.

Me too wanna learn, hw many pages dey ya PDF
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

At a point, I was servicing three girls together and doing several rounds daily. I never fell sick. But once I try to masturbate, its a combination of fever, sore-throat, diarrhea, fatigue etc.
Shey dem use fück swear for you ni?
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Togokenya: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
My friend take it as a warning from God. Abstain every act of immortality because it can lead you to heart attack and sudden death.

Be warned!!! Change your way now. Tomorrow may be too late
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by pacificom: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Masturbation is comparable to the exercise of drawing water manually from a deep well, while having sex with women is like using a pumping machine to pump out water from well. One is more easier, isn't it? During masturbation, you put your brain, heart and central nervous system under intense pressure to reach orgasm. That's why simultaneous masturbation can have adverse effect on your well being such as body weakness, muscle pain, headache, and even feverish condition. I will advise that you should distract or possibly stop yourself from engaging in such highly addictive exercise for the benefit of your good health.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is all trash.

Masturbation does all what you claimed it doesn't do
Bobochicago:
It all on your mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation . I open a lot of thread on nairaland and I see people erroneously linking masturbation to various health or spiritual issues without any empirical data to back it up . I know people who masturbate intermittently (when they have a relationship) / every day (when they are single ) for the last 15 years , they didn’t lose weight, neither did they fall sick . You won’t know except they tell you and they are definitely one of the smartest peeps in school as well .
Bro , there is absolutely nothing wrong with you , and there is absolutely nothing wrong with masturbation. Don’t let any religion fanatic make you feel guilty after masturbating , that might account for the “sick feeling “ you get after masturbating

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Dearlord(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Oh lord!
You need to read the signs on the walls, you are not masturbating enough that is why you are feeling sick because of incomplete masturbation
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Eastlink(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
You have herpes simplex virus. HSV for short. Although not like your typical infection, it makes you fall sick each time you waste your sperms ie. White blood cells known for defending your body against germs and illness. You can call it your immunity against sickness.

Some of the infection you might fall under are fever, influenza, cold sore etc.

Solution: Reduce your excess masturbation or stop it completely. If worst, take multivitamin or anti-biotics to boast your immunity.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Taiwx(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Go for HIV test. Be like one of your Olosho don knack you Agbako.

Stop blaming poor msb. Eat well too undecided undecided
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Juddy10: 8:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Masturbation is healthy
Go to the hospital and check what’s wrong with you
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Imoksp(m): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
lendahand:
don't ever I repeat never you play with your private part!!

Read your Bible instead.

Ok. Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by 100PercentNaija: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
Your time don dey near be that o. You better reverse the process so that your life go revert to normal. In other words, if you dey stroke from the base-to-cap, then try cap-to-base. Let us know how it goes.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
You pipo should come and see NEWS O!!!!!!!!!

Ayam tired!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by xpanciated: 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Why is it that every time I masturbate, I fall sick? Please, I need logical explanations.

The interesting thing is, even if I have sex everyday for a whole week, I don't fall sick. In fact I get healthier.

I've searched Google for answers but webpage is filled with desperate people (especially the westerners) claiming that masturbation is perfectly healthy and there's no scientific proof that it has any harm.

You'll have no reason to fall sick again after masturbation!!
I masturbated for 24 years non stop untill five years ago when I stopped....

Chat me up for my book:
MASTURBATION ADDICTION: CAUSES, DANGERS AND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS: MY 24 YEARS EXPERIENCE ����08099449449

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Leonbonapart(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Bobochicago:

SAY YES TO MASTURBATION
devil incarnate

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by deavicky(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

this is a very simple thing nah, stop it except u prefer being sick
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Midas01: 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Flee from masturbation before it ruins your life.

Masturbation is a deadly disease.
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by amodujames(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
You a PDF
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by Spain007(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
protoncub:

Simple...next time bfr you masturbator,wear a CONDOM
Re: Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? by chatinent: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Since you wan kill yourself, fire on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Body Odour Problem, Please Help / How Do I Boost My Immune System? / Conjoined Twin Born At UNTH (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.