Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich (26301 Views)

Sadio Mane Joins Bayern Munich On Three-year Contract From Liverpool In £35m.... / Realmadrid Right-back Joins Bayern On Loan Until End Of Season / Ivan Perisic Joins Bayern Munich On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Pimine: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
thorpido:
So Liverpool couldn't give a better contract?Such a shame.
Purely business decision. We won't break our wage structure for a player on the wrong side of 30.

How can Mane ask to be the highest paid player in the team when Salah is there. Na ment? undecided
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Pimine: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cladez:
Good thing he left.

Liverpool want players to give the best but can’t compliment a good result with a good pay.
They are always losing good players due to wage issues.
Liverpool is a well-run club, bro. I daresay the best run club in England and one of the best in Europe. Kindly name 5 players in recent memory that we lost due to low wages.

We don't have oil from sovereign nations backing us; We spend what we earn and we're damn competitive.
Abi you wan make we overpay players enter deep sheeet like Barca?
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Ayobeck(m): 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Liverpool betrayer,n African Liverpool fan betrayer
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by 43Ronin: 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why didn't Real Madrid buy this guy? Who's scouting for them sef
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by purejustice36: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Na now salah yansh go open waaaaa

Na now man utd go do their revenge bc Liverpool don loose something huuuge
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by afiawoh(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Nunez is better
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Ximenez(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maverick777:

he's been replaced last season(Luis diaz.)
Darwin Nunez was then bought to add cover for (or prolly bench) Jota.
Lol
You mean Diaz is Mane's replacement.
Next season no too far sha.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Ximenez(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pimine:

Liverpool is a well-run club, bro. I daresay the best run club in England and one of the best in Europe. Kindly name 5 players in recent memory that we lost due to low wages.

We don't have oil from sovereign nations backing us; We spend what we earn and we're damn competitive.
Abi you wan make we overpay players enter deep sheeet like Barca?
Lol
But it's not normal for Chamberlain to earn more than him.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by 43Ronin: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pimine:

Purely business decision. We won't break our wage structure for a player on the wrong side of 30.

How can Mane ask to be the highest paid player in the team when Salah is there. Na ment? undecided

Mane was the glue to that attack. He was the least selfish of all the attackers. There are many times he was obviously free but salah refused to pass to him. Liverpool will not win the league next season with this guys absence.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Pimine: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol
But it's not normal for Chamberlain to earn more than him.
Not normal, true. It's also not normal for Mane to demand to be the highest paid player in the team. He will be missed but this decision is the best for everyone.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by yomi531(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fc Hollywood
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by DavSagacity(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pls wait for me. Am now club Dua citizen
Anfield and Allianz Arena. Sadio is a Pride of Africa. I love the brother no be small
Prechgold1180:
I am now a Bayern fan
God punish Liverpool

Like if you think Mane deserves more than he gets at Liverpool
Share if u think sallah takes all the glory that suppose to be meant for mane

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Pimine: 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
43Ronin:

Mane was the glue to that attack. He was the least selfish of all the attackers. There are many times he was obviously free but salah refused to pass to him. Liverpool will not win the league next season with this guys absence.

Bro Diaz replaced Mane last season. Mane is a legend but there's no denying that he's lost a yard of pace and trickery over the last 2 seasons. And with Nunez as the focal point of that attack, Liverpool will be electrifying next season.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Ximenez(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pimine:

Not normal, true. It's also not normal for Mane to demand to be the highest paid player in the team. He will be missed but this decision is the best for everyone.
I'm not sure he demanded to be the highest paid.
But without even asking, he should be among the top earners in Liverpool.

Klopp made a tactical error last season, trying to accommodate Diaz, thereby benching a proven goalscorer like Jota.
It affected Liverpool in the 3 finals and were lucky to be on the good side of Pk lottery to win the FA and League cup.
There are some finishing and goals that Jota is capable of that even Salah and Mane won't be able to pull off.

If you people are thinking that Diaz will effectively replace Mane, then just check his stats.
2 goals in the UCL
4 goals in the EPL.

Dude is just a willing runner with very poor end product. More or less like Allan Saint Maximin here and Adama Traore there.
Not to mention that he doesn't even have the mentality Mane has.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by fourboys: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Temptee101:
Liverpool just allowed their best player leave.

Make I hear say liverpool no feel this guy's absence.

Congrats great Mane
Salah,vvd, Arnold, allison dey ahead of mane in liverpools best
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Ximenez(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Pimine:

Bro Diaz replaced Mane last season. Mane is a legend but there's no denying that he's lost a yard of pace and trickery over the last 2 seasons. And with Nunez as the focal point of that attack, Liverpool will be electrifying next season.
Diaz replaced mane with his 2 goals in UCL and 4 goals in the premier League.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by ufuosman(m): 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Keep making Africa proud... All the best mane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Athemisia: 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
justicechichex:
Willikomen to the Bavarian club. The best in Germany. That's more than twice the wages that liverpool were paying him.
Exactly!
I'm a Liverpool fan and I felt sad to know he was leaving but happy at same time because Liverpool owners (FSG) underpay players a lot despite several successful seasons.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Athemisia: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ximenez:

Diaz replaced mane with his 2 goals in UCL and 4 goals in the premier League.
No mind that guy.
e dey ment.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Athemisia: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
fourboys:
Salah,vvd, Arnold, allison dey ahead of mane in liverpools best
Vvd, TAA, Alyson and Mané na the same position!? undecided
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Ximenez(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Athemisia:

No mind that guy.
e dey ment.
As a rival fan I'm just happy with this new development.
Front 3 of Diaz Nunez Salah sounds good.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Juanmike(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see him winning Bundesliga and Europa league next season.

Yes you heard me right, Europa league, Bayern have lost form so they'll finish 3rd in their champions league group stage and go to Europa league and win it.

This I have seen.
From your anus
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Jaycoz(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Liverpool ������
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by justicechichex: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
Athemisia:

Exactly!
I'm a Liverpool fan and I felt sad to know he was leaving but happy at same time because Liverpool owners (FSG) underpay players a lot despite several successful seasons.

I heard even Chamberlain earns more than him.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by fourboys: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Athemisia:

Vvd, TAA, Alyson and Mané na the same position!? undecided
u said Liverpool's "best" player mane is not even third. For ur information Liverpool already replaced him last season.. he is 30, can't can't be in Liverpool forever.. just wish him goodluck and move on
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Funflipper: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
DevilsEqual:
Salah had most goals scored and most assists for the team last season, he created most chances too... If you`re not salah, goodbye bro

Mane is 100% better than salah.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Otasikwe(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Let go an find it out by myself

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by justicechichex: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. How much is his weekly wages plz

Bayern are paying him #250k now
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Funflipper: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
fourboys:
u said Liverpool's "best" player mane is not even third. For ur information Liverpool already replaced him last season.. he is 30, can't can't be in Liverpool forever.. just wish him goodluck and move on

Mane has been liverpool's best player since he joined them. He is the unsung hero and this coming season will prove it as he will be missed for sure!
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by justicechichex: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
enonche85:

I was surprised to hear that he does not earn up to 100k at Liverpool.

I was even more suprised that they not willing to increase it.. L'pool stingy die buh it's working for them.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by fourboys: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
Funflipper:

Mane has been liverpool's best player since he joined them. He is the unsung hero and this coming season will prove it as he will be missed for sure!
hahahahahahahaha haha bros mane no dey top 3.. Liverpool has more important players, if dey increase his salary better players like vvd, Arnold,Allison,Salah will request for more
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by justicechichex: 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see him winning Bundesliga and Europa league next season.

Yes you heard me right, Europa league, Bayern have lost form so they'll finish 3rd in their champions league group stage and go to Europa league and win it.

This I have seen.

I might agree with everyother post of urs but this one is a NO NO.. U didn't see this one very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zaidu Sanusi: 'I Will Keep Salah Quiet In Super Eagles Vs Pharaohs’ / Rwanda Express Ebola Concerns In Nigeria To Caf / Cristiano Ronaldo Blames His Team mates And Him For Man Utd’s Loss To Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.