Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich (26326 Views)

Sadio Mane Joins Bayern Munich On Three-year Contract From Liverpool In £35m.... / Realmadrid Right-back Joins Bayern On Loan Until End Of Season / Ivan Perisic Joins Bayern Munich On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Gentlevip: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lethal striker ; Lethal team.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Small1020: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
grin grin
makapella:
Finally.. After being short changed for a long time, they even decided to bring in a dimwit instead of increasing his pay..This guy has done more for his country in such a short time than what that confused man that only came to recover his campaign funds has done in 7+ years.

1 Like

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Asianjollof007: 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
They bought a talented player at that amount
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by romklef(m): 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2022
Well deserve �
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Kinzo0917(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
TayusKilzEasyjay:

At Liverpool 100k per week now at Bayern 250k per week
. Good. Thanks for d update
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Cousin9999: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
He's gonna regret it.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Athemisia: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2022
fourboys:
u said Liverpool's "best" player mane is not even third. For ur information Liverpool already replaced him last season.. he is 30, can't can't be in Liverpool forever.. just wish him goodluck and move on
Who did the rating!? undecided
I'm Liverpool fan for your info. If you don't like a player just say it don't come here, spew thrash and call it information.
Mané has no replacement last season know this and know peace. Diáz is not yet up to D. Jota level let alone Mané.
Mané EPL goals 15
Diáz EPL goals 2
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Athemisia: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Slynation:
Oya bayern give us Lewandoski naw...!!

It's such a shame Liverpool allowed such a talent to leave other than convincing and improving his wages instead they decided to spend on Nunez...Yes he said he wants new challenge, but the truth was that he needed more money...!! Mane is a worker and carried Liverpool on their shoulders when Salah lost form and couldn't even score a tapin for close to 8 consecutive matches...!!
Same sh!t I said and Dem nearly chop me raw oooh... shocked
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Theoroosevelt1: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
who cares?

The question is: is he Obidient? haha that is the trend in my place of work now. "Are you Obidient" to the Workplace Policies and Procedures?? haha is fun these day, Walahi

Una deh deceive una self.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by fourboys: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Athemisia:

Who did the rating!? undecided
I'm Liverpool fan for your info. If you don't like a player just say it don't come here, spew thrash and call it information.
Mané has no replacement last season know this and know peace. Diáz is not yet up to D. Jota level let alone Mané.
Mané EPL goals 15
Diáz EPL goals 2
Liverpool replaced mane last season.. he knew his time was coming to an end in Liverpool shirt
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Slynation(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Athemisia:

Same sh!t I said and Dem nearly chop me raw oooh... shocked
You know ehh, people always have a way of suppressing the truth, this is the season that will definitely checkmate Salah...
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Wwwq: 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Really
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Funflipper: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
fourboys:
hahahahahahahaha haha bros mane no dey top 3.. Liverpool has more important players, if dey increase his salary better players like vvd, Arnold,Allison,Salah will request for more

Forget that thing man, the only liverpool player i fear then na Mane. With Mane on the ball, 9 out of 10 times, he dey make something happen abi na him work is second to none? Liverpool F up big time and i no go lie, i dey happy say the guy is gone. The same sweet feeling wey i get when Diego Costa left chelsea the other year.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by fourboys: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Funflipper:

Forget that thing man, the only liverpool player i fear then na Mane. With Mane on the ball, 9 out of 10 times, he dey make something happen abi na him work is second to none? Liverpool F up big time and i no go lie, i dey happy say the guy is gone. The same sweet feeling wey i get when Diego Costa left chelsea the other year.
so u know more than klopp? U know nothing about Liverpool, Coutinho, wynadum, etc all made same mistake
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Funflipper: 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
fourboys:
so u know more than klopp? U know nothing about Liverpool, Coutinho, wynadum, etc all made same mistake

OK, see you at the end of the season!
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Yinksy09(m): 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
Congratulations Mane. I wish you all the best.

This is the Oraimo Palm speaker for a non-stop listening experience.

Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Do you speak English?
Theoroosevelt1:

Una deh deceive una self.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by enonche85(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2022
justicechichex:

I was even more suprised that they not willing to increase it.. L'pool stingy die buh it's working for them.

The thing is they value Salah more than him and he works harder than salah.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by seunayantokun(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
The Mane of the Teranga Lions!
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Theoroosevelt1: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Do you speak English?

Pidgin?
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:24am On Jun 24, 2022
Theoroosevelt1:

Pidgin?
There is no space for you in the corporate world
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Theoroosevelt1: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
There is no space for you in the corporate world

For your mind.

Keep deceiving yourself. You and your colleagues.
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Sixfiguresmart(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2022
Theoroosevelt1:

For your mind.
Keep deceiving yourself. You and your colleagues.
You should have written the above in pidgin. Can you try?
Re: Sadio Mane joins Bayern Munich by Theoroosevelt1: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You should have written the above in pidgin. Can you try?

Yeah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Presents His Record Seventh Ballon d' Or To PSG Crowd / Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Sir Ferguson's Man United 2007/08 Team Voted Premier League's Greatest Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.