Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million (42305 Views)

Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Gunmen Behead Nelson Emeka Achukwu In Anambra After Family Paid N15 Million / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
AfghanEastern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Biafra can't be actualized via this route

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Blackdisciple(m): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:
This is happening in Anambra State but you will never see Peter Obi condemn this. He is busy travelling to Equatorial Guinea to learn how to fry egg.

Go and get sense pls

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Royalty83(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
It will not be well with the mod that is deleting my Peter Obi campaign posts, you're obviously a enemy of Nigeria's progress

Bia IPOB, campaign never start na. Na like this Una wan run Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Joyless004: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
12345baba:
Hmmmm, e go hard to see me for Village o

I de craze?? I don finally zero my mind. Won't enter Anambra soonest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by desiredhome: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:
APC has a hand in this and these unknown gunmen are from Ebonyi state...have u not all noticed that Ebonyi don't have these issues ... these gunmen are coming from Ebonyi
Despite all the physical evidence, you people will always find who to blame......when nnandi KANU was using Biafra radio to instruct his gullible followers to burn down every government properties including the force men in the east, he never knew it will degenerate to this......
This is what unnecessary hatred can cause.....
APC ko, Buhari ni .........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by titopius(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is pathetic and this man is my friends uncle, Anambra need to be cleansed. killers everywhere may his soul rest in peace amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Whiteshield: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blackdisciple:

Go and get sense pls

Tell your father this. He's the one hiding under the bed on Mondays like a scared dog.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Oceanblaze(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Stevo35: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blood everywhere cry cry
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Whiteshield: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

How many northern leaders hv u seen condemn boko haram?

Fools like you are a curse to Igboland. You are so stupid that you want to turn Igboland to those Boko-Haram infested territories so you can make a point.
I hope when they behead your father and slice your mother's vagina, you keep up this energy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by President2001(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2022
May his soul rest in perfect peace
That's results of corrupt judiciary system
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by emmykk(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:
This is happening in Anambra State but you will never see Peter Obi condemn this. He is busy travelling to Equatorial Guinea to learn how to fry egg.

Please permit me to call you an idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by 9gerian: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
shocked

Bmaster:
There are new developments going on now.
First was at ogidi and then okija and Ihiala community follow suit.

It's a kinda cleansing of community by the chief priest and the youth of the community in a traditional way.

I am not in ay way encouraging paganism,
But some drastic actions calls for an equal reaction.

I hope other communities will follow suit.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by edosignature(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
RIP to the dead.

All IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers will know no peace.
Death to all IPOBians pigs & their sympathizers.

Long live our security personnel, Long live Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Whiteshield: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
emmykk:

Please permit me to call you an idiot

Feel free to address me how you address your father.
After all, you use sliding tackles to wake your father and use heavy knocks on the head to wake your mother in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by WhatThen: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is04970:
That's one of Peter Peter Obi's legacy in Anambra state. The killings started under him because he was too naive to manage an uprising.
Remember he had a Pass in Philosophy. Ordinarily, people with such grade should only be allowed to vote but not to be voted for.

Dumb Thing. But you voted for a man with only a questionable WAEC certificate.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
How are we unable to uncover these kidnappers

If ransom was paid, it can be traced....

That's why we need State Police now more than ever. They may not be perfect in the beginning but will beat the present police force.

May God comfort his family.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by emmykk(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

Feel free to address me how you address your father.
After all, you use sliding tackles to wake your father and use heavy knocks on the head to wake your mother in the morning.

Apologies sir you are a useless and heartless he-goat.You will be kidnapped or someone dear to you will witness kidnapping the you will call peter obi to come and talk about it
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by naijamerican: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:

So peter Obi is supposed to condemn every killing that goes on every day? You're very stupid. And even if he did you would be the same person who go claim him dey chase clout. Abeg, shut up ya mouth there! We will forever remain OBIdient, despite the foolishness you haters will try.

Please leave Our future president Obi out of this, especially when OBI killed off so many kidnappers when he was governor. Rest assured if Obi is president, all these kidnappings and killings will end as real money will be used to fund and build out a security force all across Nigeria. I only pray to God everyday that he will give Nigerians sense on election day so that we may finally move forward. We have suffered enough as a nation due to our own tribalistic bigotry and stupidity. May God give Nigerians the ability to see clearly this upcoming election. Our grandchildren are depending on us.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by desiredhome: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

How many northern leaders hv u seen condemn boko haram?
Are you justifying this criminal act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by chukwuibuipob: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Maxi Kanu Nd Ekpa o ni ku ire

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Whiteshield: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
emmykk:

Apologies sir you are a useless and heartless he-goat.You will be kidnapped or someone dear to you will witness kidnapping the you will call peter obi to come and talk about it

Before the end of this year, UGM will visit your family. If you are lucky to escape, you will blame yourself for being so stupid.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Zionism on full throttle.

Let it be known to you Yaribanza Muslims that will cite IPOB in future as a Christian Terrorist Organization that IPOB has since declared Christianity as one of their major enemies and that they have in the past through the utterances of their depraved Rabbi Kanustein, condemned not only Christianity but Christ as well as an evil religion.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by TheAlchemist: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
The federal govt needs to declare a state of emergency on the security architecture of the country. The governors are mere audio chief security officers we need State police and community policing. We must act now or continue to suffer the consequencies.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by swissgoldenpro2: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is sad

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Samajogs: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
The people that abducted him are very known to him...that's why he was beheaded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by keemson4(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
irunoko:
Another aboki headslammer on the beat as usual

Even if Mohammed (destruction be upon him and his followers) send you useless message, make una dey calm down..

Imagine this kind talk?? Must you abused someone leader before you make sense? Search for Wikipedia about Mohammed if you can't read Arabic if you really want to know him, though I know if you truly know him would change your mind, may GOD forgive you and me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by tamdun: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
irunoko:
Another aboki headslammer on the beat as usual

Even if Mohammed (destruction be upon him and his followers) send you useless message, make una dey calm down.na people born who Una Dey kill

Anyway na politicians arm and equipped The so called kidnappers, bandits and bokoharam so if they are kidnapping their family members na him be say the fowl has come home to roost.continue giving them guns and narcotics while weakening the educational system
No wonder they call u guys barbarians, just listen to yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S. Moves To Name Boko Haram Sponsors / Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.