Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million (42338 Views)

Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Gunmen Behead Nelson Emeka Achukwu In Anambra After Family Paid N15 Million / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Miracle2020: 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
onuman:

Making the SE an uninhabitable and criminals zone, that's the objective of the gangsters.

They have no business with agitation for Biafra.

They boasted earlier that they would make the SE look worse than Borno state.

The same group started with Orlu in Imo state.
that statement was made by Namdi Kanu. He said said Somalia will be better than the biafra land.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Salihusaliheen(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
irunoko:
they are already creeping out of their holes. I trust aboki head knackers.them no dey ever disappoint
when u and i knows that it's nyamiri that are killing their brothers.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Miracle2020: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

How many northern leaders hv u seen condemn boko haram?
millions of northerners condemn bokoharam but the igbos are fun of defending and hailing ipob.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Softmirror: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sebastine1994:
When I thought Britain would collapse because of what the IRA was doing back then.

The IRA were using bombs, set it off and calling the police first, the IRA were masters of terror.

When the world trade center collapsed, I thought American would collapse, it didn't. America still exists today.

All that this country is going through is just a phase, this too shall pass and our grandkids would read about it in history class and laugh at folly of their ancestors

My advice is that you should not lose your life trying to fight for the country, you just have 100 years on this Earth, while Nigeria can exist for infinity.

WORDS OF WISDOM!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by pedel: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
How old are you?
ogoloray:
Press like, if it secretly makes you happy that elites are also now losing their lives to insurgency...
Click share if you feel sad about it!
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by shezy14(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
irunoko:
when una go ever admit una f**K ups? when una go ever call una fellow headslammers to order?
dey there u hear, Ipob terrorist never kill una finnish
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Miracle2020: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
How are we unable to uncover these kidnappers

If ransom was paid, it can be traced....

That's why we need State Police now more than ever. They may not be perfect in the beginning but will beat the present police force.

May God comfort his family.
you don't really know what you want. Ordinary Ammotekun is used to rig election and kill opposition in osun and the whole south west. So tell me what will happen if the governors are in charge of a well armed policemen.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by compton11(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2022
irunoko:
lmaooo mischief kill you there.was that in the context he said it? I mean literally?
nigga shut your stupid ass up!
I guess u have never see this before!
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by ComeToJesus: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
ogoloray:

As far as ordinary people like you exist, he was an elite!
Your words give you away as a legend of lowlife.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by livitexguy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
Whiteshield:
This is happening in Anambra State but you will never see Peter Obi condemn this. He is busy travelling to Equatorial Guinea to learn how to fry egg.
Can you get common sense for once?
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Akponmfet: 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
How does that concern us?
Biafran problems are for Biafrans.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by ogoloray(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
pedel:
How old are you?

Older than your mom and dad!
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Golan007: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
gidgiddy:
Why cant the security forces be alive to their responsibility and fish out the perpetrators of this act?

Nawah

You aef wan do like say you talk something.

angry
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by FuckOsuPigs: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
The perpetrators of this dastardly act will never know peace. Anambra state is under siege. Rip to him

Under the siege of your brothers in whom you're pleased.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by VirileNelly2420: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
12345baba:
Hmmmm, e go hard to see me for Village o
grin grin
Ina-agbazi ka ehi tie onye?

Anyway, na only tree hear say dem go kill am com stay
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by VirileNelly2420: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Beverlyjean:
APC has a hand in this and these unknown gunmen are from Ebonyi state...have u not all noticed that Ebonyi don't have these issues ... these gunmen are coming from Ebonyi
My sister...
Dis whole killing things taya me.
One thing I do know is that real Igbos ain't murderers. Dey believe in brain work, and dey value life so much. This is not who Igbos are.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by 12345baba(m): 10:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

grin grin
Ina-agbazi ka ehi tie onye?

Anyway, na only tree hear say dem go kill am com stay
mmuwa anara gokwa ha benjo
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by VirileNelly2420: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
12345baba:
mmuwa anara gokwa ha benjo
grin
Vum ka mma karia statement!
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Litmus: 11:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
ogoloray:
Press like, if it secretly makes you happy that elites are also now losing their lives to insurgency...
Click share if you feel sad about it!

18 posters (presently)representing the constituents described by my signature undecided
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2022
Miracle2020:
you don't really know what you want. Ordinary Ammotekun is used to rig election and kill opposition in osun and the whole south west. So tell me what will happen if the governors are in charge of a well armed policemen.

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:27am On Jun 23, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

State or regional police is the ONLY way this imported criminality will be curbed or brought to an end entirely! It’s instructive that this high spate of criminality….not only in the south-east, but the entire country, took a larger, more sinister and more bloody dimension with the coming of Buhari, who some touted as the best thing to happen to Nigeria since the invention of sliced bread! THIS IS BUHARIS’ LEGACY!

Your statement is supported � !!!

Buhari's Legacy ehn....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by juman(m): 6:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Those are the main supporters of obi.
Those terrorists.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2022
compton11:
nigga shut your stupid ass up!
I guess u have never see this before!
defending themselves as usual grin
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
shezy14:
dey there u hear, Ipob terrorist never kill una finnish
them go kill you
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
when u and i knows that it's nyamiri that are killing their brothers.
you still dey deceive yourself? grin
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by IbadeHQ: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2022
irunoko:
sorry for your daddy,sorry for your slamming head that will soon be beheaded,sorry for your stupidity and sorry for your bascard rapist you call mohammed (curse be upon him and his followers).when you die and meet him in hell tell him I said he's a fool for bringing pain and destruction to families through headslamming

I'm sure if they give you Dubai, turkey, Brunei or Qatar Visa you'll gladly jump at it, but remember they descendants of prophet Muhammad. In other words destruction will also be upon if you accept to live or work there. Please don't forget to repeat this your statement when you get to any of these countries.
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2022
IbadeHQ:

I'm sure if they give you Dubai, turkey, Brunei or Qatar Visa you'll gladly jump at it, but remember they descendants of prophet Muhammad. In other words destruction will also be upon if you accept to live or work there. Please don't forget to repeat this your statement when you get to any of these countries.
lmaooo back to sender.you think Dubai no get sense? grin them give una stringent laws Because they know your tendencies so you don't practice your madness there.you think the type of violent Islam you practice is the type they practice there? grin
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by compton11(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2022
irunoko:
defending themselves as usual grin
nah the ibo Christians did this.
grin grin

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

Luke 19:27
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2022
irunoko:
you still dey deceive yourself? grin
no una be the one deceiving una self since una no want talk true
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by irunoko(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
no una be the one deceiving una self since una no want talk true
lmaooo I don't even know why I should even be engaging in a discussion with aboki headslammers
Re: Gunmen Behead Hon Nelson Emeka Achukwu After Family Paid ₦15 Million by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
irunoko:
lmaooo I don't even know why I should even be engaging in a discussion with aboki headslammers

why pretending u statue worshipper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Geo Political Zone And State :(Pix) / Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) / Imo state : Assa North-ohaji South Project(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.