Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell (58859 Views)

Anyim-Ganduje Meeting: PDP Faces More Upset As Defection Looms / It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by macrodata(m): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
imohimoh12:
lol ... I am shocked some people still think that Peter Obi will win the election.

Its not just by making noise online or collecting PVC

No structure !!!
I'll take a little time to give you this parable. If you apply it in life, only God will be your limit.

"When Bitcoin came out in 2008, many called it the money for the beast system. Satanic shit. If they had bought only $10 worth, today their life would've changed forever."

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, The unbeliever, the Skeptics & The Opportunist.

The Oppotunists today got rich off bitcoin.

The Skeptics bought when prices of bitcoin was at all time high.

The unbelievers still call it a scam.

Use this parable to ask yourself, if you were given the opportunity to get Bitcoin in 2008 or even 2010, would you have bought? If an opportunity to elect a worthy president in Nigeria who is different from the pack of politicians we have today, will you be a Skeptic, Unbeliever or Oportunist.

Think about that. Everyone cannot be wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by lailo: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Earthquakes:
Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting
The reason is the current state of the various constituencies they have governed. Leadership is all about influence and succession. How much have they been able to influence the present state of their constituencies. Let me help u, Lagos, Anambra and Nigeria.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Shevchenkko: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake news

Impossible

Fake news

Take this topic and post to trash bin..

This one is severely in pains. Just get Obidient and your sins are forgiven
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Wwwq: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lol
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Georgejeez: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
maybet081:
You need rough players to win trophies,
Wike is a good partner.
grin grin ;Dso suddenly, Wike is now a good player ?
Wawu
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by okoroemeka(m): 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
Earthquakes:
Remove Ethnicity, remove religion:

Tell me one reason to vote Tinubu or Atiku over Obi..
Just ONE!!

Am waiting
simply there is none,if there is no other good choice apart from this two old serial kleptomaniacs,I will just be in my house and watch discovery channel on election day.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Alexpetra: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
I just dey laff... If he like make he go bring out his bullion Vans, we the supporters are ALL OBIDIENT
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
PDP goofed... Obi and Kwankwaso should've been their best shot not Crooky old Atiku
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by latolz: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
Wike always fearless... If he joins the PO team then that's a plus for the fight for the emancipation..
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by SenatePresdo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2022
GeneralPula:
What will the children of hate with no direction that has been hating on Wike do now?

The Yorubas have thought them that in politics, there is no permanent friend no foe.

They are learning fast, it's commendable.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by VirileNelly2420: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Same Wike that chased him from pdp, like Obiano chased him from APGA?
Obiano did nothing. APGA has no say in Federal, Obi ported since he has no interest in domestic politics
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
Hmm. Which wike? Except he has decided to be committed and loyal. Infact he is never to be trusted.

Wike is Loyal. This is one trademark I can't take away from him..
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Igbojew: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Look at how mighty has fallen,who would have believe that Wike that humiliated Peter Obi out of PDP will become OBIdient.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by fortunez1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Let's keep educating people
Sure
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Lovelive: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
macrodata:
I'll take a little time to give you this parable. If you apply it in life, only God will be your limit.

"When Bitcoin came out in 2008, many called it the money for the beast system. Satanic shit. If they had bought only $10 worth, today their life would've changed forever."

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, The unbeliever, the Skeptics & The Opportunist.

The Oppotunists today got rich off bitcoin.

The Skeptics bought when prices of bitcoin was at all time high.

The unbelievers still call it a scam.

Use this parable to ask yourself, if you were given the opportunity to get Bitcoin in 2008 or even 2010, would you have bought? If an opportunity to elect a worthy president in Nigeria who is different from the pack of politicians we have today, will you be a Skeptic, Unbeliever or Oportunist.

Think about that. Everyone cannot be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.