Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,007 members, 7,956,728 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell (58864 Views)

Anyim-Ganduje Meeting: PDP Faces More Upset As Defection Looms / It Is Nigeria's Turn, Not Yours - Agbaje's cryptic post Amid Defection Rumours / PDP Puts Jonathan’s Picture In Programme Booklet Amid Defection Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by MetaPhysical: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
There are different grades of politicians and Wike is a low grade type but he mistook that becoming governor elevates his status to the top. His actions and utterances reveal his state of mind and confusion.

Now, coming to the present, Wike, because of his depravation in political forethought is unhappy with Atiku and PDP and plans to defect to a "parallel structure" funded by Atiku.

Shortly before election Obi is going to turn Labor into pro-Atiku and fold his campaign structure to PDP. What will Wike do at that point, defect to APC to get away from Atiku?
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Prinxzona10: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
ottersberger:

Who recalls a lawmaker, his fellow lawmakers, or those who elected him?. You can't impeach a man elected on a popular mandate such as we are now beginning to witness and remain in office yourself. That is the deterrent.

Besides, the day Obi gets sworn into office as president of the federal republic of Nigeria, expect a tsunami of defections from all strata of federal, state, and local government positions into the Labour party.

Nigerians no get shame.

I wanted to reply that illiterate buh on a second thought,I waved it aside because I can't stoop too low to engage any of them via that he's one of the mentally deranged ape,that their demi god have swallowed their destinies,sent them on a $50 salary errands,to be constituting nuisance here everytime and there's no amount of facts,truth and evidence that can convince them otherwise because their minds have been programmed to love their oppressors with passion(Stockholm syndrome)...
About the stupid thing he wrote up there,let me collaborate with your statement that once Peter Obi wins massively with the joy from well meaning Nigerians everywhere,two things will definitely happen..
Firstly,is either the lawbreakers(lawmakers) decamp to LP or they work with Obi because any silly game about impeachment would bring a very terrible disaster on all of them or you think peradventure Peter Obi wins with the help of the youths,that those corrupt entities wouldn't be afraid to tamper with Peter Obi's mandate niii via they know the consequences that will follow suit from the Youths.. I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Athemisia: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Fahdiga:
If Wike is highly OBIdient then why can't you be OBIdient too?

We no dey hear word!
'Cause We are WayWard ooh shocked

BOLA ASIWAJU TINUBU
all the way....
✈️✈️✈️

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
This same man he accused of not having personality? It will be interested to see if the Ikwerre man will eat his vomit.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Antai123(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
We move Peter Obi to front page.

Peter Obi is the best.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by tamdun: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2022
Tareq1105:

God seeth the heart of men, He will definitely intervene in the affairs of Nigeria in 2023.
Better wake up to reality, God help those who help themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Athemisia: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
PlayerMeji:
You will HEAR if a merger happens it will create a big problem for APC and PDP

Wike cannot leave PDP and go to Labu Labu party without structure. He rather join APC instead.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Otasikwe(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
I dey see the senior men them

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Abujason: 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
They said he can’t win because he has no strictures in the states. I reminded them how Obama emerged in similar circumstances but I was called all manner of names. But it’s ok ooo, God dey.

What is happening now will put all that talk to rest. Kwankwaso will definitely work something out with LP. Yesterday it was Edo Governor Obaseki. Today it’s Governor Wike.

Which heavy weight comes next? I heard Ogbeni Aregbesola and his dude Moshood Adeoti are making moves to jump ship. Akpabio, Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Amaechi, and Tunde Bakare have reached out to Labour Party too.

APC and PDP are in hot soup.

Nigeria must be saved from the hands of greedy octogenarian monsters called professional politicians.

grin

1 Like

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Foolishbuhari: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake news

Impossible

Fake news

Take this topic and post to trash bin..

The 5 stages of grief

1 Like

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Foolishbuhari: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Same Wike that chased him from pdp, like Obiano chased him from APGA?
Same way your party chairman was a PDP member?
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Foolishbuhari: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
imohimoh12:
lol ... I am shocked some people still think that Peter Obi will win the election.

Its not just by making noise online or collecting PVC

No structure !!!
OK... Neeexxxt!!!
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Prinxzona10: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

A northerner disclosed this lies to you that they hate Igbos or you picked that out from your ass?

The same Kwankwaso that innitiated the meeting with Obi or another one ?

Are you minding the silly f**lish games they are playing...
The Notherners hate Igbos(in their silly imaginations) while they passionately love Yorubas and I wonder the gain of all these stupid talks...
I'm always ashamed of all these miscreants here and even if you so much love your tribe and want one of your person as the president, what stops them from supporting a more credible and competent Yemi Osibanjo huh?? ( what Tinubu used on these guys is beyond human comprehension honestly)...
I've said it before that the only thing Tinubu will use to campaign with is his normal tribal,ethnic and religious card games,just that and nothing more....Just like the way his urchins have started doing already..
Anyways,they wouldn't know what hit them,let them keep on supporting evil because of tribal or religion affiliations nii.. I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by TheOmoney(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2022
Same Wike that declared Obi non-credible for decamping few days to the PDP primaries grin

Politics sweet
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by GoodGovernance: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is a master strategist. The OBIdient FC campaign will shake this country.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of Nigeria.
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty

Rubbish.

Same of the same. Labour is turning into a NewPDP party,run by the same thieves that brought us to where we are!

AAC led by Sowore remains the only true alternative!
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by edungene7: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake news
Impossible

Fake news

Take this topic and post to trash bin..

I sense yr pain man go heal in secret u can possibly cry it out
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by imohimoh12: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is that what you say to your miserable dad while playing with your mum's nipples ?

Chopcy29:

You get dull brain
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Orukomeno: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
APC and PDP una die well.Wike and Obaseki are the only two wise southern Governor.There are not ready to be anybody slave Ugly face Okowa is the worst
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-wike-in-closed-door-meeting-with-peter-obi/

2 Likes

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by TheBeat: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Healthquest:
Tinubu past administrative achievement is x100 of that of peter obi and that alone is what Nigerians needs at the moment, obi doesnt even has bank of talent he can choose from, Tinubu has this and we Can see how they did well in d past.

Obi political party too cannot help him plus he was member of economic committee during Jonathan whose policy did nothing for the country.

I'm capitalizing on their past and obi was a failure compare to tinubu.
Zefini.
Obi will replicate his failure at national level just the way buhari repeat what he did durin millitary regime
Lol. I want you to mention in what area Obi failed. Not just shouting failure up and down. You all talk as if Tinubu built Lagos. What exactly did he build in Lagos despite the huge income. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and could still thrive with or without him. Fashiola is a proof that Tinubu wasted 8 years as Lagos Governor. What exactly did he build. Tinubu no doubt is a good politician but never mention his name as a credible leader. If he is that popular, he should do away with Agberos. Please don't tell me he is makers of men. What has Sanwo Olu achieved more than Ambode he chased out? A frugal Peter would have done far better than the drug baron. Tomorrow you will tell me that Sanwo-Olu is better than Umahi because he is governing Lagos. It's easy to predict what any candidate can do with power....check their character and mental capacity. While Tinubu is smart just like Peter Obi, his character would not let him do what you think he would do. Dude is corrupt and greedy
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by OmoEpe(m): 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
I see Wike joining NNPP as kwankwsnso vice
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by maybet081: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
MetaPhysical:
There are different grades of politicians and Wike is a low grade type but he mistook that becoming governor elevates his status to the top. His actions and utterances reveal his state of mind and confusion.

Now, coming to the present, Wike, because of his depravation in political forethought is unhappy with Atiku and PDP and plans to defect to a "parallel structure" funded by

Shortly before election Obi is going to turn Labor into pro-Atiku and fold his campaign structure to PDP. What will Wike do at that point, defect to APC to get away from Atiku?

Una never see any thing yet American wonders is coming just wait, underated obi to your peril.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Orukomeno: 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
The clown is feeling the heat more tears to you
TheOmoney:
Same Wike that declared Obi non-credible for decamping few days to the PDP primaries grin

Politics sweet

Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Orukomeno: 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Obi should meet next with Saraki
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by UtuokeAlcoholic: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
Peter Obi is a master strategist. The OBIdient FC campaign will shake this country.

God bless Peter Obi, the incoming president of Nigeria.
Vote for Peter Obi
Vote for LabourParty
Zoo president
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by maybet081: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
If this works, then obi's project is financially boosted.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Basher8583: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2022
JosephXavier:
The wave is spreading

The main Asiwaju of Nigeria HE Asiwaju Peter Obi
#Rock of Africa

I remember when haters said that he doesn't have structure but all their structures have collapsed before their own eyes even before the main campaign started

Peter obi has SE/SS tightly gripped and at least SW at 30%

NC at 25%

We should focus on North West and North East

Lol. You want votes from people you call Afonja slaves and cows abi. Ok na stay dia be hoping big. E go shock you hen
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by doshiyad1: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-wike-in-closed-door-meeting-with-peter-obi/

Hmmm! this is a very serious message. Following till the conclusion of the matter!
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Thebigheart: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2022
If am not OBIDIENT wetin I gain?

I AM OBIDEINTLY WAITING FOR 2023.
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Judolisco(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Crixxx:
Hmm. Which wike? Except he has decided to be committed and loyal. Infact he is never to be trusted.
how is wike not trusted?....tell me one person wike has betrayed or does he jump from one party to another......
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by JosephXavier: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Basher8583:

Lol. You want votes from people you call Afonja slaves and cows abi. Ok na stay dia be hoping big. E go shock you hen

Your brain should be better fed to the dogs

This is the same pattern they have been using to divide you guys and you still at your age can't reason beyond that

Nigeria will and must work and it requires all hands on deck or we all will face the consequences together
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Yankee101: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come..

It’s the youths turn. It’s the turn of the people, it’s the turn of development.

We don tire to dey fool ourselves.

Labor pary!!

Peter carry us dey go abeg!!!

The question is
1. Una even get pvc?
2. Una go gree vote?
3. Those wey go vote go fit refuse bribes?
4. Will young returning officers resist the money?
5. After he is voted in, can he resist his sponsors like wike and kwankwaso?

Remember it was an internet movement like this that ushered in buhari as the Nigerian solution in 2015
Re: Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell by Akuruoulo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Same Wike that chased him from pdp, like Obiano chased him from APGA?
No politics we dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977 / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.